Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
I'm new to the site. I've read a lot of the rules threads, but I'm confused between the Bluestar/Redstar sections and site rules in regards to minimum character ages in roleplays.

I'm an open person when it comes to fictional stories, and it allows greater leniency and freedom of expression, so I'd like to know the minimum age allowed before I default my request thread to 18+ as a safety precaution as I don't want to break any rules. Is it 13+ as I've seen in site rules, or is it 18+ when a part of the Redstar section?

Last edited:
I'm new to the site. I've read a lot of the rules threads, but I'm confused between the Blue/Red Star sections and Site Rules in regards to minimum character ages in roleplays.

I'm an open person when it comes to fictional stories, and it allows greater leniency and freedom of expression, so I'd like to know the minimum age allowed before I default my request thread to 18+ as a safety precaution as I don't want to break any rules. Is it 13+ as I've seen in site rules, or is it 18+ when a part of the Red Star section?
Welcome to Iwaku, this PSA on our Sexual Content Rules should clear up any confusion! ✨

I'm new to the site. I've read a lot of the rules threads, but I'm confused between the Blue/Red Star sections and Site Rules in regards to minimum character ages in roleplays.

I'm an open person when it comes to fictional stories, and it allows greater leniency and freedom of expression, so I'd like to know the minimum age allowed before I default my request thread to 18+ as a safety precaution as I don't want to break any rules. Is it 13+ as I've seen in site rules, or is it 18+ when a part of the Red Star section?
Welcome to Iwaku, this PSA on our Sexual Content Rules should clear up any confusion! ✨
So, it's 13+. Thank you. Much appreciated.

The blue/red star section are divided by the age of the member. Hence why members have to register with their own birthdays. Blue star are for those below the age of 18 and red star for those above. It is not determined by character age. Read more about the star sections in the FAQ about sexual content.

What Rissa linked specifically is in regards to the sexual content you can write on the site.

I hope that clarifies a bit more! If your birthday is incorrect please report to staff to get that fixed right up!

• Useful
Reactions: rissa
The blue/red star section are divided by the age of the member. Hence why members have to register with their own birthdays. Blue star are for those below the age of 18 and red star for those above. It is not determined by character age. Read more about the star sections in the FAQ about sexual content.

What Rissa linked specifically is in regards to the sexual content you can write on the site.

I hope that clarifies a bit more! If your birthday is incorrect please report to staff to get that fixed right up!
I was referring to character age in roleplays and other writing. My real age is correct. Thanks for the clarification, anyway.