3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Option 1:

1. Have your audience be Minibit
  2. Have the pairing be at least a little unconventional
  3. There is no step three, you're done.
Option 2

Get your asses on Tumblr, and follow these blogs

Be-au-ties

Imaginetheotp

Writingprompts

Ablockforwritersblock

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong

Don't do this stuff

Top method of Moody's:

• Have a character react differently to the shipmate than to other characters in the story.

Top method of Moody's:

• Have a character react differently to the shipmate than to other characters in the story.
You're going to need to elaborate on that a bit for me.

If it's a romantic pairing, whether you want people to support it, or not, shouldn't the protagonist interact with the shipmate a bit differently than their friends or family as a matter of course?
For that matter, shouldn't a character's dealings with the entire cast be varied?

My intention was 'on first meeting' how they act. Say a stoic character has been having to meet a bunch of people, and has reacted the same each time. Then, they meet someone else who stands out to them, and they unintentionally act differently. It could be as small as a slight upturn to the lips or asking how they are, but the reader who pays attention will notice "Oh. Stoicbot noticed this person and acts differently near them."

This is great! I'll definetly be using this sometime later. But I want to share with you my experience.

My first experience with shipping that ever went on in any of my roleplays was with the first two characters introduced to an Avengers roleplay I started on Fanfiction (mine and another player's). One of our members started shipping them, and it became sort of a joke that turned into a canon relationship. Soon, it became an obsession with pretty much every member of the forum. We call it the Aluna cult now.

Reactions: JadedWaifu
2cfcs51.gif

Needed this ~~ great morning read, thank you! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.