Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Suspense, Modern and the Past (Victorian Era, Medieval), Action, Scifi, Horror, (occasionally) Realistic, Yaoi, Yuri
Just as the title implies. Anyone want to start a group minecraft play on a private server? Survival mode is fun but I gotta say that I get bored as heck without someone to play with.

Hmm I recently set up a server on my computer to play with people, if you cant find any one else to play with/start a server I'd be willing to host and play around.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Hmm I recently set up a server on my computer to play with people, if you cant find any one else to play with/start a server I'd be willing to host and play around.
That's be cool ^^ I'll let you know in the future :)

I'd be up for it if group projects are involved and it's not just a "Everyone go do their own thing" server.

I'd be up for it if group projects are involved and it's not just a "Everyone go do their own thing" server.
I was thinking more f we all survive together and maybe have set goals that turn in into full blown projects. (Like transforming that 6x6 house into a castle ;p).

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Hell yeah I'd be down, I haven't played Minecraft in ages.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I was thinking more f we all survive together and maybe have set goals that turn in into full blown projects. (Like transforming that 6x6 house into a castle ;p).
That's my preference actually! :)

Iwaku already had its own Minecraft server?

Everyone built little homes or castles around the map and the fun sorta whittled away.

Especially if it was vanilla. Mod it to hell and back and I'd be interested. Love me some hexxit.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm glad this is getting so much interest ^^ I think we have enough people to start a minecraft survival group. When do you guys want to start?

Hmm my server is on my computer so it'd only run when I'm online, if you can find someone else it'd be probably prefered to have them host. But yea...pm me or something with the times you wanna play. I'd do my best to run the server at those times.

• Love
I'm glad this is getting so much interest ^^ I think we have enough people to start a minecraft survival group. When do you guys want to start?

Whenever, I just need to get Minecraft set up.

Oh hey, can I get in on this? It sounds like a lot of fun and I've been looking for something to spice up Minecraft recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.