Minecraft for your PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TerminaPianist

Hello everybody my name is TerminaPianist and welcome to a new forum thread! Today I will be announcing my newest game purchased : MINECRAFT! Of course it is for the PlayStation 4 and no I do not have any other console except for a really bad PC but who cares! MINECRAFT! Minecraft is a game about mining, crafting, fishing, building, fishing, enchanting, anvilworking, hunting, exploding, fishing, breeding, woodchopping, adventuring, and bowing just about anything! But with minigames added, hosted by the miraculous me, such as God's Game(Do as I, God say and have good karma, or don't and never want to leave your little minecraft hut.), Caveland(God's game but strictly underground.), Skyblock(Most of you should know what it is. If not, Google it! (: ), Rapture(You have 15 Minecraft days to get to the Nirvana before hell breaks loose), and SurvivaFlat(Survival on a Superflat! Karma and Gods in this one too!). If you would like to play here's how :

1. Open your PlayStation 4 and search for GreenPencils
2. Send him a friend request mentioning you came from Iwaku and what game you'd like to play.(Along with what Texture Pack you would like.)
3. Wait for a reply and sit back, grab some munchies, and enjoy when I'm online.

Term, out!

Reactions: Mid
Status
Not open for further replies.