Mind Warps: OnexOne Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LenaG

Original poster
Greeings!
I have many names, but I'll give you my favorite. Lena.
I am new, so bear with me if I ask too many basic questons.
Below are several plots.
If you like to roleplay, please message. I am always open.

Green is for FanFic.
Red is for Fantasy/Magic/Mythology
White is Other World/Supernatural.
Blue is SciFi.
Orange is Slice of Life
Violet is Young Adult/Mature.
A combination of colors means it has a bit of both or all. :bouncy:

p.s.
I'm sweet, I swear. I don't bite. I don't have high standards either. :angel:

MODE ONE
Ring Ring!
The phone is ringing, the lady in black is running. "Hello?" she paused. "What?" She paused. "Again?" she paused. "Globby!" she paused. "I'm on my way".
Beep!
The phone went dead.
Tick! Tick! Tick! Tock! Tock! Tock!
The keys are being pressed, and the clock is sounding, the machine is running, the box is moving.
"Here comes the Doctor!" the lady in black says. "Prepare the tea."​

Characters:​
  • The Doctor (Female)
    • Crazy, Feminine, Fashionable, Elegant​
  • The Companion (Male)
    • Calm, Adventurous, Control Freak, Protective

SAVE ME
The twigs hitting her face gave mere scratches, but she continued running. She can't afford to be caught, she needs to get through the portal, she had too. She looked back, and saw three main gaining in on her. She had to the something. She raised her hands and the trunks of the tree moved and she threw her hand backwards signaling them to turn as she passed. At that moment, the trunk of the tall trees hit the three men. She then ran faster, and faster, and faster, until she reached the portal. It was waiting for her, and she was finally free.
She went through and she felt the power of the portal bring her to the human world. Reaching the other side, she dropped to her knees and caught her breath, she haven't realized she held on to it as she passed through. Quick to her senses, she raised the medallion and faced the portal commanding it to close. It followed her command and disappeared like it was never opened.
Out of nowhere she heard footsteps, heavy boots and a pull of a tight string. She felt a force overcame her, sleep is pulling her to it's realm. She fell to the ground, and heard the footsteps come closer. She looked up and saw a young face, almost the same age as hers, before succumbing into darkness.​

• Landen Lilia Wren (Faerie)
    • Amiable, Gentle, Witty​
  • Christopher Allen (Human)
    • Culture Based, Kind, Strict

MIRROR
She was felt the eyes following her, so she tightened her grip inside her pocket. For days it has been happening, that she can feel the eyes following her. It's not that she suddenly thought she's going loony, but this was different. By now she would have seen who owns those eyes, she's that observant, but no. She couldn't see. It's as if this person is personal.
She turned at a corner, and was startled by the voice saying, "hi!" and she fell down on her bum. "What the hell?" she looked up.
  • Annamarie Kerkov
    • Deffensive, Mysterious, Alert​
  • Jonathan (Ghost)
    • Funny, Clumsy, Loving, Adventurous

VANILLA COFFEE
Lilia is a bookworm, and not just any bookworm. She's the total dream bookworm. Ask about any book and she'll give you a summary of a full review. Then again, anyone have a secret. Books are her haven, and life is her nightmare. She's not social and barely talks. Working part time at the college library is fine, as she studies Literature in college. No one bugs her in class, and the professors are understanding of her quiet and reserved self, most of them. Everything seem to be going well in her life. That is until, certain soon-to-graduate Law student stumbled upon the library at the very first day of the first semester, and ever since then, he wouldn't stop following her around the library and keep asking her questions about herself, and all the random tid bits about her.​

• Lilia Colton
    • Quiet, Reserved, Witty at times​
  • Markus D'bair
    • Loud, Pridefull, Sure of oneself

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lena, I'm interested in the fairy one "Save me." Should I send you a PM or?...

Status
Not open for further replies.