Mind the MoonSugar, it seeps into the Blood quickly

P

PinkMoonSugar

Original poster
Greetings Iwaku(ians?)

The screen name is PinkMoonSugar, any such variant is completely acceptable for a nick name. I often go by several nicknames so new ones are welcome. I've learned not to pick one because a new one arises per person. I am of the female type, not easily offended (btw) and I believe myself to get along with others fairly well. As far as RPs I can do almost anything but prefer Fantasy types. I'm largely influenced by Neon Colors, Alice in Wonderland and anything SteamPunkish/Alchemical. I can play Males or Females equally. I lean towards females usually but for me it depends on the RP, Setting, How many other females or males there are... all that jazz. I like to keep the numbers even when it comes to gender roles so I'll gladly pick up the slack. Uhm, I don't prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs but Mutant Hamsters or Star Spawns are completely cool with me. Current favorite song? Sure.. Coming Down by Five Finger Death Punch.

And after all that I'm sure there is more to say but this is just an intro so I'll leave it at that.

~MoonSugar

Welcome, MoonSugar!

I know for a fact, that there are a good number of Steampunk RPs and always more brewing somewhere.
But hey, if you need anything...Don't hesitate to ask me, or one of our admins and staff!

Have fun!

Your name makes me think of Cotton Candy, therefore...

Welcome to the community, Cotton Candy! :D I am Iliana! You are terribly lucky that you are a female that prefers playing females. While I do prefer playing my gender and really digging into emotions of one...I...I play guys the best. ;__; I don't know why! Even when I purposefully try to mess them up, I make them perfect! D:

Yeah, like Juku said, let us Staffies know if you need anything! We're here to help!

Greetings and welcome to Iwaku, PinkMoonSugar!

I... I just noticed the initials to your name are PMS. Instead of that... I'm going to call you Moondust. Hello again, Moondust!

Juku and Iliana may have already extended the helpful hand, but feel free to ask me or one of the other Staff Members if you have any questions. ^^

I hope to see you around! Have fun.

YES! Elder Scrolls reference, good catch Davion!

Thank you everyone and I shall try to jump in as often as I can. :)

And sadly, I noticed the initials after the name caught on T_T but I'll deal with it lol