FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
Welcome to Minamoto's RP Search!
So I've decided to expand on my 1x1 Search. So I have a couple of plots and pairings in mind. For most of the plots, I do have a character set up for it, I just need to retrieve them ^^" Anywho, here we are. I'm still a sucker for drama and romance! Also note that depending on the pairing, pregnancy may become involved.

About Me
-I can play either Male or Female Characters, but if pregnancy is involved, I'll probably aim for Female
-I don't really touch MxM Pairings, not that I have anything against them
-Unless I have Writer's Block, I will type minimum up to a Paragraph and a Half. On Good Days, I can probably write up a Novel for a Response if I really wanted.
-There will be days that I don't respond at all, but on bare minimum, I will provide responses at least once a week.
-Its not often I'll delve into Fantasy, I much prefer Modern RPs (Its okay if we have Fantasy Elements, just ask first)

Rules/Requirements - What I Expect In A Partner
-Basic Understanding for Parenting, Pregnancy & Childbirth (Stay awake in Health Class!)
pregnant-woman-in-pink-dress-reading-a-book-on-the-bed-in-bedroom-787188685.jpg
-If there is anything that is making you uncomfortable, please let me know so we can fix it, let's not have any drama over miscommunication.
-Fade to Black Sex Scenes (I don't need to know what people do in the sheets)
-Romance Rule: I don't believe in Love At First Sight (If I don't believe in it IRL, why would I believe it in Fiction?), so if our characters are going to be in a Romantic Relationship and are involved in one prior to an RP, we should work out the details (Like how did they meet, how long have they been dating, when will they tie the knot and in some cases, how do their kids feel about it if they have any from a previous relationships)
-Character Development: I cannot stress this enough. If we are not going into detail with our Character Sheets, we can compensate for explaining certain details in character.
-I understand if you're busy in real life or if you have family emergencies, just let me know and I'll understand, I won't blow up.
-No One Liners: Maybe 2-5 Sentences per post? One Paragraph minimum
-Response Time for RPs: I usually respond once a week on minimum, I will expect the same at least. I'm not that needy
-If you're going to drop, please tell me instead of disappearing out of the blue (This happens to me a lot, so for the love of God if you're getting bored please tell me!)

**If the Role is Bold, it means I desire that role

~Color Code~
No Color ~ Need a good plot and some convincing
Purple ~ Not Craving and may need some convincing
Red ~ Craving
Yellow ~ Really Craving
Green ~ Actively Craving
Blue ~ Not Available/Closed

Plot 1: Lost Love ((FxM))
Muse A and Muse B are Childhood Friends, from living on the same block to attending the same school. Despite being close at heart, the distance between them sadly grew as life moved forward, especially post-graduation. In Early Adulthood, Muse A finds herself in an unhappy and abusive marriage. Following a Domestic Dispute, they reunite by chance, where Muse B finds Muse A badly battered. For her safety, Muse A decides to stay with Muse B. Deciding that she can no longer stand the abuse, she files for divorce and then elopes with Muse B. During their honeymoon, Muse A becomes pregnant with the couple's first child.

Plot 2: Proteges Unite ((MxF))
Both Muse A and Muse B are both from Different Backgrounds. Regardless, both of them are now within the Police Force, working Street Crime for the past five years. In the process, they work their way into the Organized Crime Unit as Detectives with potential for Undercover Work. However, this plan is scrapped when their mentor is assassinated, leaving the two out of the Organized Crime Unit and back to working Street Crime, where they are forced to work together. While they dislike each other, they work together reluctantly on orders of their boss. However, everything changes when they are called in by the FBI to investigate their mentor's murder. In the process, they are tasked to bring down four major Crime Syndicates through unconventional means to uncover the truth. As they do so, they begin to grow on each other...

Plot 3: A Second Chance ((FxM))
A young Mother-to-be reunites with her husband after seven months apart after the couple had a heated argument. However, after several complications and with little support from their families, the couple attempt to reconcile. As they do so, the husband learns that the couple are now expecting a little girl together. Can they work out their straining marriage before their darling daughter arrives?

Plot 4: Fresh Start ((MxF))
Shinoa Bradford just moved into town and going to attend a new school. This is not new for her as she has moved at least three different times after her Mother and Father divorced. She is currently living with her Father and is going to be attending a new School for her Senior Year. There is one person who catches her attention...and not long after, her heart...You.

Pairings
Celebrity X Celebrity
Gangster Girl X Boss' Son
Assassin X Rival Assassin
Ex-Soldier X Good Girl
Mafia Boss' Son X Rival Mafia Boss' Daughter
Band Mate X Band Mate
Soldier X Soldier
Undercover FBI Agent X Crime Boss' Girlfriend
Husband X Pregnant Wife
pregnant-woman-in-beautiful-pink-dress-standing-close-up-a-window-in-her-bedroom-752428639.jpg

Pregnant Girl X Pregnant Girl
pregnant-woman-in-beautiful-pink-dress-drinking-milk-in-bedroom-780632272.jpg

Kidnapped X Rescuer
Prince X Princess
Widower X Widow
Single Mother X Single Father (Requires Doubling - Children)
pregnant-woman-in-pink-dress-and-teddy-bear-on-the-bed-in-bedroom-760028551.jpg

Angel X Demon
Angel X Human
Vampire X Werewolf
Pregnant Widow X Widower
pregnant-woman-in-pink-dress-standing-close-up-a-window-in-bedroom-762919777.jpg

Bridesmaid X Groomsman
Royal X Commoner
Doctor X Patient

Fandoms ((OCs Only))
Star Wars
Harry Potter
Resident Evil
Fast And Furious
Marvel Cinematic Universe
DC Extended Universe
Grey's Anatomy
Kpop

Other Interests
Anything with Pregnancy <----- Favorite Plot Candy because its so cute!
stock-photo-pregnancy-woman-in-beautiful-pink-dress-742114114.jpg
Horror/Mystery

No-Nos
Yaoi
Furry
Mpreg

Last edited:
Reactions: Vigilante
Welcome to Minamoto's RP Search!
So I've decided to expand on my 1x1 Search. So I have a couple of plots and pairings in mind. For most of the plots, I do have a character set up for it, I just need to retrieve them ^^" Anywho, here we are. I'm still a sucker for drama and romance! Also note that depending on the pairing, pregnancy may become involved.

About Me
-I can play either Male or Female Characters, but if pregnancy is involved, I'll probably aim for Female
-I don't really touch MxM Pairings, not that I have anything against them
-Unless I have Writer's Block, I will type minimum up to a Paragraph and a Half. On Good Days, I can probably write up a Novel for a Response if I really wanted.
-There will be days that I don't respond at all, but on bare minimum, I will provide responses at least once a week.
-Its not often I'll delve into Fantasy, I much prefer Modern RPs (Its okay if we have Fantasy Elements, just ask first)

Rules/Requirements - What I Expect In A Partner
-Basic Understanding for Parenting, Pregnancy & Childbirth (Stay awake in Health Class!)
View attachment 153638
-If there is anything that is making you uncomfortable, please let me know so we can fix it, let's not have any drama over miscommunication.
-Fade to Black Sex Scenes (I don't need to know what people do in the sheets)
-Romance Rule: I don't believe in Love At First Sight (If I don't believe in it IRL, why would I believe it in Fiction?), so if our characters are going to be in a Romantic Relationship and are involved in one prior to an RP, we should work out the details (Like how did they meet, how long have they been dating, when will they tie the knot and in some cases, how do their kids feel about it if they have any from a previous relationships)
-Character Development: I cannot stress this enough. If we are not going into detail with our Character Sheets, we can compensate for explaining certain details in character.
-I understand if you're busy in real life or if you have family emergencies, just let me know and I'll understand, I won't blow up.
-No One Liners: Maybe 2-5 Sentences per post? One Paragraph minimum
-Response Time for RPs: I usually respond once a week on minimum, I will expect the same at least. I'm not that needy
-If you're going to drop, please tell me instead of disappearing out of the blue (This happens to me a lot, so for the love of God if you're getting bored please tell me!)

**If the Role is Bold, it means I desire that role

~Color Code~
No Color ~ Need a good plot and some convincing
Purple ~ Not Craving and may need some convincing
Red ~ Craving
Yellow ~ Really Craving
Green ~ Actively Craving
Blue ~ Not Available/Closed

Plot 1: Lost Love ((FxM))
Muse A and Muse B are Childhood Friends, from living on the same block to attending the same school. Despite being close at heart, the distance between them sadly grew as life moved forward, especially post-graduation. In Early Adulthood, Muse A finds herself in an unhappy and abusive marriage. Following a Domestic Dispute, they reunite by chance, where Muse B finds Muse A badly battered. For her safety, Muse A decides to stay with Muse B. Deciding that she can no longer stand the abuse, she files for divorce and then elopes with Muse B. During their honeymoon, Muse A becomes pregnant with the couple's first child.

Plot 2: Proteges Unite ((MxF))
Both Muse A and Muse B are both from Different Backgrounds. Regardless, both of them are now within the Police Force, working Street Crime for the past five years. In the process, they work their way into the Organized Crime Unit as Detectives with potential for Undercover Work. However, this plan is scrapped when their mentor is assassinated, leaving the two out of the Organized Crime Unit and back to working Street Crime, where they are forced to work together. While they dislike each other, they work together reluctantly on orders of their boss. However, everything changes when they are called in by the FBI to investigate their mentor's murder. In the process, they are tasked to bring down four major Crime Syndicates through unconventional means to uncover the truth. As they do so, they begin to grow on each other...

Plot 3: A Second Chance ((FxM))
A young Mother-to-be reunites with her husband after seven months apart after the couple had a heated argument. However, after several complications and with little support from their families, the couple attempt to reconcile. As they do so, the husband learns that the couple are now expecting a little girl together. Can they work out their straining marriage before their darling daughter arrives?

Plot 4: Fresh Start ((MxF))
Shinoa Bradford just moved into town and going to attend a new school. This is not new for her as she has moved at least three different times after her Mother and Father divorced. She is currently living with her Father and is going to be attending a new School for her Senior Year. There is one person who catches her attention...and not long after, her heart...You.

Pairings
Celebrity X Celebrity
Gangster Girl X Boss' Son
Assassin X Rival Assassin
Ex-Soldier X Good Girl
Mafia Boss' Son X Rival Mafia Boss' Daughter
Band Mate X Band Mate
Soldier X Soldier
Undercover FBI Agent X Crime Boss' Girlfriend
Husband X Pregnant Wife
View attachment 153640

Pregnant Girl X Pregnant Girl
View attachment 153642

Kidnapped X Rescuer
Prince X Princess
Widower X Widow
Single Mother X Single Father (Requires Doubling - Children)
View attachment 153641

Angel X Demon
Angel X Human
Vampire X Werewolf
Pregnant Widow X Widower
View attachment 153639

Bridesmaid X Groomsman
Royal X Commoner
Doctor X Patient

Fandoms ((OCs Only))
Star Wars
Harry Potter
Resident Evil
Fast And Furious
Marvel Cinematic Universe
DC Extended Universe
Grey's Anatomy
Kpop

Other Interests
Anything with Pregnancy <----- Favorite Plot Candy because its so cute!
View attachment 153637
Horror/Mystery

No-Nos
Yaoi
Furry
Mpreg

Star Wars - i have an original plot you may like.

Star Wars - i have an original plot you may like.
Please PM it to me. Its not very often I engage in Star Wars RPs, even though I have an Original Character Set Up for it.

Still open and looking for partners since I don't have any active Group Rps.

Possible new plot in mind. Will add when finalized. Still open to having partners since I am not actively in Group RPs.

I'm now able to take on more RPs, mostly 1x1s since I am doing only one group RP! Happily accepting applicants, c'mon, don't be shy!

Slots are open! C'mon now, don't be shy!