[MiNaGi] Realizations and Confessions. [Becca Malik]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian looked down as he washed his chest, then going back to wash the soap out of his hair. "It was a long time ago." He said softly as he turned around to look at her, offering up a gentle smile. "It's nothing to be concerned about, Ed, please don't worry."

She took a breath. "It's all over your back....was it an accident or something?" She looked carefully at the placement of the scars. "It looks like you were cut with glass...."

"No. It wasn't an accident." He sighed as he looked away from her. "Fine. I was thrown out of a window. That's just it. Please don't ask more about it, it really doesn't matter. Oh, and then they went down and cut me on the chest with the shattered pieces of glass. It's really not a dramatic story."

Edward's mouth dropped with shock, "What?! Who did that? And don't you dare say that it's no big deal, because it so is."

"Just some classmates. Because I was dating a guy at the time." He shrugged and looked away. "It doesn't hurt me anymore, so please don't bother."

Edward sighed, and began carefully washing his back. "Alright. So, I'm going to go shopping at the weekend - want to come? You can tell me what looks good on me." She smiled.

"You don't have to be so careful, it won't tear." He said and sighed. "Sure, I'll go with you. I'm in need of some new shirts and jeans anyways, so I was thinking about going shopping..." He said softly as he washed his hair.

Ed finished, and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body. She was just so glad that she could act like a girl around Adrian now, instead of having to just wrap a towel around her waist like a guy so she could pretend.

She headed over to the mirror over the sink, and made a face. "I'm growing a beard." She complained with an adorable pout.

Adrian got out as well, wrapping a towel around his waist. He yawned as he dried his hair with the dryer before he looked at Ed. "You could just shave it until you get something that can prevent it from showing itself again." He smiled as he kissed Ed on the forehead softly, smiling happily.

He hadn't been so happy ever before. He ruffled her hair before he went to find some clothes, casually slipping off the towel and finding his underwear.

Edward leaned against the doorframe as she watched her boyfriend's bare butt go to the drawers of clothes. "Looking good." She grinned and went to get her own clothes. For now she would just take it slowly to transition, because honestly she was terrified of what people might think.

Adrian looked over at Ed and smiled, winking. "Not looking bad yourself." He smiled as he walked over to Ed. "Y'know... do you have those tape-like things to tie it back with so you can wear female panties...? I have got one if you wanna borrow it... it does make it less awkward and since you can't have the change yet... I just thought... I mean, it's obvious that you don't want that dangling around, right? Think about the freedom! You could wear miniskirts." He said with a giggle as he looked at Ed.

Ed's eyes widened, and she shook her head quickly. "I'm just going to wear jeans for now - no skirts." She headed over to her drawers, and got out a pair of boxers, and some jeans.

"Alright, but you can borrow it anytime you want..." He said as he pulled on a pair of tight jeans and a shirt that fell over one shoulder, putting one side of his hair up with sparkly, golden pins. He wears a golden necklace with a star pendant and a ring in gold as well.

"You feeling particularly feminine today?" Ed asked her gender fluid boyfriend as she got dressed into the jeans, and a simple plaid shirt. She sat on her bed, and laced up her converse. "What classes have you got today?"

"I dunno... I just really love my bobby pins and necklaces..." Adrian said with a smile as he looked at Ed getting dressed. He walked over to kiss her softly, running a hand down her front. "I... you sure you don't want to borrow it? It could hide this away..." He said, referring to what was between Ed's legs.

"I-I don't want to come out just yet, or jump right into the transition yet." Ed looked at her feet. "I'm scared of what people will say."

"I'll protect you... please... I know you want to so don't hold back... I'd like for you to wear what you want. They've... sort of accepted me, so why not accept you too?"

"Because I've never been accepted. I've always been an outsider, a misfit, the weirdo who spends all time in the library." Ed sighed, and shook her head. "I want to come out, and start transitioning, but not yet. I'm not ready."

"I don't care about that, won't you be yourself? At least wear it with your jeans, it'll make you feel comfortable... if that's what you want." Adrian whispered as he wrapped his arms around her, caressing her shoulders. "Please listen to yourself."

"I'll try it, but only because I can see how much you care about me." Ed smiled, and nodded, kissing his cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.