[MiNaGi] Realizations and Confessions. [Becca Malik]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian looked at her with a worried expression. "I'm not denying that you're a girl, but please do think about your own safety. Don't run off to another country to get it done cheaper, risks are that you'll be scarred for life.. I'm just asking you to keep safe." He stroked her hair and smiled. "It's... quite difficult to explain, to be honest. A gender fluid person is a person who is... in between. Not as in not having a gender, but rather as a person who considers themselves neither. So that means I'm as much girl as I'm boy, I guess. I've just accepted that my body is male, I suppose."

"Oh.." Edward nodded in understanding. "I kinda get that." She smiled and speared a piece of pork with her chopsticks, holding it up to Adrian's lips. "Open wide." She giggled.

Adrian smiled and looked at her. "That's good to hear. But you have permission to call me your boyfriend." He said softly and opened his mouth with a happy smile on his face as he looked into her eyes.

"And you can call me your boyfriend, or girlfriend, or whatever. Honestly, I don't really mind." Edward smiled and popped the bit of pork into her boyfriend's mouth. This was possibly the best day she had ever had, because she felt comfortable for once.

"Ah but you're my girlfriend, okay?" He said softly as he looked at her. He chewed on the pork before kissing her lips softly. He smiled happily at her and stroked her cheeks, happy that they finally felt comfortable with each other, that they could finally be together and have a life together. He couldn't wait to move out with her.

"I would have come out sooner, y'know, but my parents.." Edward sighed. "They're so old-fashioned and strict, and any time I even showed the slightest bit of effeminacy, they pushed it down my throat that I was a boy and that was that." She swallowed, and glanced down at the slight bulge in her trousers. "They don't understand."

Adrian nodded. "I understand. I totally do. I'm pansexual and gender fluid, and I still haven't come out to my parents... don't think you're alone about this, I love you." Adrian said softly as he looked at Ed with a smile on his face, a gentle and sweet smile. He glanced down at where Ed's eyes were and smiled. "I know. Don't worry, even if you have that, you're still a girl."

"Anyway, onto other topics - do you want to come out as us together like this? Or do you want to just wait until I transition?" Edward picked up some rice with the chopsticks.

"What does it matter? I'm ready if you are, and if you're not ready, we'll wait." He fetched a piece of chicken with the chopsticks, stuffing it in his mouth. He was quite the adorable eater.

"I'm just terrified of getting beaten up." Edward pushed her glasses up her nose, self-conscious of all her flaws at that moment.

"Then let's wait, if you're not ready." Adrian said softly as he ran his hands through Ed's hair. "Don't you worry about that, I'll wait forever if necessary."

"How did I get so lucky as to have you interested in me?" Edward asked with a smile, and kissed his lips gently, the movie now forgotten. She deepened the kiss a little, running her tongue lightly over his lower lip, wondering how far he wanted to take this.

"Guess you hit the jackpot, huh..." Adrian said with a soft smile on his face. He had long forgotten about that stupid movie as he kissed Ed back with a light expression on his face. He ran his hands up her shirt as they kissed passionately, his tongue sliding over her lips as he kissed her.

The next morning, Edward woke up relatively early, before Adrian at least, and she carefully detangled herself from him without waking. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, and frowned. She looked like crap. With a sigh, Edward headed for the bathroom to get a shower. If she was going to be a proper girl, she would need to look after herself better.

Adrian woke up just after Ed and yawned heavily, falling out of the bed with a slight squeal. He sat up on the bed, grumbling about his back hurting as he went to the bathroom. He smiled seeing Ed in the shower, leaning against the doorframe. "Can I join?" He asked softly as he looked at her with a smile on his face. He didn't seem to mean anything bad about what he said.

Ed jumped slightly when she heard his voice, and she looked around. "Hey. Yeah, you can." She picked up the shampoo and began lathering it into her brown curls. Hopefully she could grow them out from their current mid-neck length.

Adrian giggled as he stripped out of his pajama pants, socks and boxers, stepping into the shower with her. He ran his hands through her hair with a smile on his face. "I've always liked your hair. It's so curly and fluffy." He smiled softly as he grabbed the shampoo, starting to wash her back. "You can wash my back too afterwards, right?"

"Yeah ok." Ed smiled, and closed her eyes at the feeling of him washing her back. "I'm free today with no classes, so I'm going to go out and get some new clothes, and them come home and start working on an assignment for my physics class. Have you got class today?"

"Ah, no, I haven't got any classes. I need to finish something up for Music class but I'll do that tonight." He said softly as he finished washing her back. When he turned around, it revealed a large amount of scars on his back. He also had some on his torso but Ed hadn't seen those because he had been washing her back. He pulled some of his half-long hair aside as he washed it.

Ed rinsed out her hair, and turned to wash her boyfriend's back. Her mouth dropped open when she saw the scars. "Oh God, what happened?" She gingerly ran a fingertip along one of the thin white lines scattered across Adrian's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.