[MiNaGi] High School Also has Complications. [Sweet Mimi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris was mostly worried about how she'd react to his phantom problems that he stayed in his mind state for a long while. He looked like he was deep in thought, and truthfully, he didn't know how to get rid of his own worries at the moment. Instead he stayed like that as he followed Lily to the table, only half listening to the conversation going on between the two girls. He wasn't just worried, he was anxious and fearful.

Will she hate me, I wonder..? I didn't mean to turn out like this, but there's no helping how I was born... if she hates me, then I won't know what to do with myself anymore... finally I found someone who really makes me happy... Chris was staring at his hands as if they would give an answer to his worries and his sadness, but no answer came to his distressed mind. At this rate, he was going to faint from all of the anxiety.

The world seemed to fade away in that moment as Chris would surrender to what he had stuck in his mind. Around him now was only the blackness, and he knew what it was. It was the feeling that he'd had back when his boyfriend had left him. There wasn't pain, but rather a hole left in his heart. His parents had been proud of their own accomplishment, that they'd gotten him to forget about his stupid ideas so that he wouldn't have a boyfriend. But he had just felt like someone had taken part of his heart and crushed it so there was nothing left, not even the pain of it shattering. Back then, the world had looked like a black-stained canvas, with no colors or life to it.

He was ripped out of his imaginary world as he heard something. The words didn't reach his ears, and he looked confused.
"Uh.... what? I wasn't really paying attention..." He said, feeling a bit guilty as he looked at them both. Why was he being like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.