Million Dollars, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No deal. I want to live to be 100 even if it means broke.

A million dollars but you have to wear a fundoshi, the same one, for the rest of your life.

NOPE!!!

A Million dollars, but you any surgery you have must be done while wide awake.

Hmmmm.......NO!!

You get a million dollars but you must run everywhere, your feet being your method of transportation.

Nah. That'd make too many trips impossible.

You get a million dollars, but you can longer purchase any kind of toilet paper.

Sure, I'll use baby wipes or napkins, those aren't toilet paper. Loopholes, fuck yeah.

You get a million dollars, but your knees now bend the other way around, like a bird's legs.

Is my biology changed so this is normal/not harmful? I'll take it.
Is this something where my leg's constantly break? Then no thanks.

You get a million dollars, but your biggest advantage becomes your biggest flaw (if it's already both, pick the biggest advantage that isn't also a flaw).

Not worth it.
Even though I lack an enemy, but marrying someone I dislike wouldn't be wise either.
Especially since that would end in them getting the million dollars + child support. :P

A million dollars but die at 50.
I value 20+ years of my life over a million dollars. I wouldn't take it.

You get a million dollars, but your biggest advantage becomes your biggest flaw (if it's already both, pick the biggest advantage that isn't also a flaw).

No. This would be too much impact to my identity. I would prefer to keep my strengths.

3 billion dollars but whenever you see a dangerous animal, you have a compulsive urge to drop everything and fight it. (this includes animals you see on TV)

No, that's basically asking me to commit suicide.
Even if I use stuff like Guns, one bad case = bye bye.

A Million dollars, but you can only drink water.

uhmm yeah as long as I don't drink urine, sure

A million dollar, but you have beak as mouth and wings as a hands

No deal, I need my hands.

A million dollars, but once a year you get hospitalized for something (but will always survive).

yeah sure, I'll live so no prob

A million dollar but you can't use electronics for 1 year

No deal.
Not only is the majority of my entertainment through it, no electronics would include stuff like heat, eating etc.

A million dollars, but people make constant PSA's about how something you do is 'wrong' or at the very least is partaken in way too much.

No deal.
Not only is the majority of my entertainment through it, no electronics would include stuff like heat, eating etc.

A million dollars, but people make constant PSA's about how something you do is 'wrong' or at the very least is partaken in way too much.
I'm pretty sure this is probably already the case, may as well get paid for it.

Million dollars, but whenever you see a water fountain, you have to lick the facet.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
No deal, just out of common courtesy.

A Million dollars, but you be basic.

No, I don't want to plain

Million dollar but you get pimple all over your body

Deal, I can get treatment for it with my million dollars.

A Million dollars but you must give up roleplaying.

NEVER!!!

a million dollars but you go to the bathroom, #1 and 2, every ten minutes....forever.

No deal... I'd never leave the bathroom... and very soon die from sleep deprivation.

A million dollars but someone you know must die.

No chance in hell.

A million dollars but you must climb Mt. Everest.

No deal, again that's basically asking me to commit suicide.

A million dollars but you can never drive anywhere yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.