Million Dollars, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried doing the maths, not worth imo

One million dollars but you are literally glued to this chair for a good...70 years

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!

One million dollars but lose all of your teeth (painlessly).

Money, dentures.....right?

The million dollars and having to go naked in public, FOREVER. No attire at all. Zero, zilch, nada.

No deal. I'd rather not be arrested or get my body constantly covered in dirt from day to day living.

One million dollars for free. But you cannot gain interest from it from the Bank, and cannot gain any additional cash from any source (even work) for the rest of your life.
Please remember that Inflation of prices are a thing.

No deal. I'd rather not be arrested or get my body constantly covered in dirt from day to day living.

One million dollars for free. But you cannot gain interest from it from the Bank, and cannot gain any additional cash from any source (even work) for the rest of your life.
Please remember that Inflation of prices are a thing.
No, I'd only take this if I expected a short life.

A million dollars, but for the rest of your life, you can never spend more than $75 in a single day.

Hmm... Spending all of that would be a little over 36 and a half years of spending $75 every single day. I'd do it.

You get a million dollars, but a perfect clone of Peewee Herman in his prime is your permanent roommate until you die. You don't have to spend any of your money on him, but he'll be his annoying Peewee Herman self forever and ever.

A million dollars, but for the rest of your life, you can never spend more than $75 in a single day.
That would take way too much planning for things like rent and tuition, so no thank you. Ninja'd.

You get a million dollars, but a perfect clone of Peewee Herman in his prime is your permanent roommate until you die. You don't have to spend any of your money on him, but he'll be his annoying Peewee Herman self forever and ever.

No thanks, I need my solitude.

A million dollars, but from this point onwards, on any forum you visit, you are unable to read anything in a thread until you post in it first, and cannot edit posts. This resets whenever new posts are added to a thread, so you always have to post first, then read.

Looking at you, @Gen. Gwazi Magnum PI.
copy my million dollar idea :[

Pass. If I'm unable to edit my posts let's just say it wouldn't be good.

You get a million dollars but you have to listen to nyan cat every single day, 24 hrs.

Pass. If I'm unable to edit my posts let's just say it wouldn't be good.

You get a million dollars but you have to listen to nyan cat every single day, 24 hrs.
No. That is not worth. That would destroy my concentration, and in doing so, most of the activities I currently enjoy.

A million dollars but whenever you have a sexual thought about anything you switch sex.

Pass, that would get insane to keep track of.

A million dollars, but you can only eat one kind of food for the rest of our life.
Looking at you, @Gen. Gwazi Magnum PI.
copy my million dollar idea :[
Oi! I read threads first! :P
I just don't always remember the ones from a while ago.

Pass, that would get insane to keep track of.

A million dollars, but you can only eat one kind of food for the rest of our life.

Oi! I read threads first! :P
I just don't always remember the ones from a while ago.
Assuming I am allowed to get the proper nutrients, I'll take it.

Million dollars, but once every three months, the universe conspires to break one of your bones (nonlethal, you don't pay medical expenses).

Assuming I am allowed to get the proper nutrients, I'll take it.

Million dollars, but once every three months, the universe conspires to break one of your bones (nonlethal, you don't pay medical expenses).
No deal. That not only could hurt like hell, but some of those bones would completely ruin my ability to do some of the things I do.

A Million Dollars, but you are now allergic to Grass.

No deal. That not only could hurt like hell, but some of those bones would completely ruin my ability to do some of the things I do.

A Million Dollars, but you are now allergic to Grass.
Considering that I will have a million dollars, I think I can go for turf. I'll take it. Unless you mean like deathly allergic.

Million dollars, but from now on people will always blame you for anything going wrong in their life.

Not take it. Because in this case I'm assuming it's all people, not just the illogical ones.

A Million dollars but you can only ever get 3 hours sleep per night.

PASS. I need and LOVE my sleep. As a matter of fact, soon as I am done online I am going back to sleep. Whooo hooo, day off.

You get a million dollars but you to climb the highest tree to get it and in this case, money does grow on trees.

Yes, because now money grows on trees. :3

You get a million dollars, but you must never take a shower again.

You said shower but you didn't say bath....so yeah I would take the money if this loop hole allowed me to take a bath. If it doesn't hell no.

A million dollars but for every dollar you spend you have to kiss a stranger.

Do I choose the stranger and would they want to?
In which case I can see this being very beneficial. :)

If not? No.

A Million dollars but you can only spend 500 dollars a year (from the million or otherwise) on recreational stuff.
You said shower but you didn't say bath....so yeah I would take the money if this loop hole allowed me to take a bath. If it doesn't hell no.
You found it! :D

You don't choose the stranger nor do they want to. I am sorry.

Take it, I can deal.

A million dollars but you have to marry your enemy.

Not worth it.
Even though I lack an enemy, but marrying someone I dislike wouldn't be wise either.
Especially since that would end in them getting the million dollars + child support. :P

A million dollars but die at 50.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.