Millennium City: A multi-fandom RP setting, play anyone (Terms and Conditions Apply) and survive in the city that has survived a 1000 years.

Questionable

Just another Enigma.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
1647622529579.png

A great man once said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". That's right, I'm quoting the great Vaas Montenegro, great visionary and main antagonist of the best Far Cry game. (Factual.)

In that same train of thought, I'd like you to introduce to the perhaps (in)famous Millennium City. An grandiose metropolis in the middle of an endless impassable desert which has the tendency to attract places and characters from different sources of Media across the multiverse resulting in a rather strange amalgam of a locale, where Droids of the separatists forces and the cyber men can have a street shoot out on the same street where Cooking Mama has her weekly cooking class where both General Grievous and John Lumic go regularly for therapy.

No one knows why this really happens, I suppose it's up to you to find out why? If you can survive the city lifestyle that is.

So yeah, that's what I'm trying to go for. Millennium City is an RP that comes back and forth in popularity and I decided I'd bring it back for now. It's an roleplay that likes to not to take itself too seriously but that often magically leads to deep character dynamics and shocking moments. If you want to talk to me or any of the other prospective joiners feel free to join the OOC Discord.

Here is the character thread.