Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Any.
orbit___redux_by_antifan_real_d1hyj18-pre.jpg
Located in the Arcadia system, the planet of Olympia is known for its corporate overlord that is Titus, with many restrictions regarding their zoning and payments and so on.our merry band's ship, 'The Slow Comet' had the misfortune of needing to get some gas, and porting in the orbital station pit stop, and that is when the trap was sprung. Titus slammed the Company that owned the transport ship you were using for whatever purpose with hefty refueling fines and service fees, causing the Company to basically sell the ship to settle costs and smooth things over.

Unfortunately for you, this does not include a package for the various passengers, and as the slimy ever manipulative representative of the Titus corporation's many legal departments put forth. You were offered a way off the planet, it just requires you to take up residence in the slums and work 14 hours a day, seven days a week with little to no vacation time and no benefits, to build enough funds to buy a ticket on their ship to go elsewhere.

However, not wanting to deal with the obvious bullshit that is the situation, you left the office and stormed out of the building.

Now you're stuck in the town of Prospero outside of the local branch of the Titus Corporation, pondering what to do next..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiya, this here is a little sci-fi RP I've been wanting to do for a while now. And thankfully I got a good group of friends who have shared a similar interest in this roleplay. And now I hopefully can share it with those who wish to join.

I will say upfront that only a handful of slots are gonna be open since we gots a good number of people.

Rules & Expectations
1: Don't Godmod, I'm very lenient with actions and such but if you're facing 50 dudes with guns bare handed in the open, expect bad things.
2: Writing Levels are something I could care less about, so long as you can put together a post that is eligible and not chicken scratch or a pain on the eyes to read with basic punctuation, you'll be fine. Will say that at least one paragraph is needed.
3: In terms of content, this rp is gonna be very mild, so any scenes where there is super detailed overly gory violence or 18+ stuff occurs is a no go. Things can be implied or a fade to black. But please no adult content.
4: Don't be unsavory. If you have disagreements with a choice by I or quarrel with another player, talk like an adult about the transgression and settle it.

Now onto the sheets.
Race Sheet
Race Name:
Culture: (What is your race's culture, are they peace loving or warmongering, do they love or hate money?")
Traits: (Basically any bonuses they may have. Are they able to breathe underwater or able to handle crushing pressures?" This also includes any negative traits, like a weak immunity, or color blind, or can only see heat.)
History: (Just a small tidbit about your race's history. Nothing super detailed. Maybe a paragraph or two.)

Character Sheet Template
Name: (Birth name, moniker and so on.)
Race: (Pretty obvious, do note that original species do need to be added to the section of races in world building.)
Appearance notes: (Outside of reference art, or art ye got, this can be used instead, make sure to describe height, weight or whatever.)
Role: (What is your character's role in the crew?)
Abilities/Skills: (Self explanatory, but would tank it as such "S - Master, A - Skilled, B - Above Average, C - Average, D - Below Average." It can also include non action skills like cooking or singing.)
Relations: (What is your character's relations to the other crew members? Feel free to discuss this in the channel or thread.)
Personality: (Your characters' personality, in a: Positive, Neutral and Negative traits. Just one paragraph for each section, but don't feel limited, if ya wanna pop off with more than that, go for it.)
History: (What be thy characters' backstory, how did they end up with this band of misfits?)
Equipment: (What do they have on them currently?)
Likes: (Whatever they like, be it a subject matter,. music and so on.)
Dislikes: (Politics, food, music, types of people, and so on.)
Motivation: (What motivates your character, money, fame, seeing the galaxy, finding lov)
Fears: (Can be a benign fear, or something that strikes at their core as a person.)

List of Races
Voyagers
Droqon
Drak
Star People [Basically Humans and all that follows] Typically goes as "Star Person - Clone, Genetically Engineered Human, Mutant, Synth and so on, can also include planetoid that specific human quirk comes from. Such as dense gravity planets or "Jupiter-kin" typically is assigned to humans from large planets where gravity is heavier and thus these humans come out extremely short or as hulking brutes.

And a Doc on the world that you shall be visiting.

• I'm SHOOK
Reactions: rissa and Rads
Cast List
Daniel "Kidd" Collins - The Wanderer
Yaatree - Grehstone
Hearts - Noble Scion
Seilien - MacroEatsROCKS
Vi Enceladus "Celly" - Epiphany
Darwin - questionable
Azirafell "Azir" Laguna - Wiggin

• Love
Reactions: The Wanderer

• Love
I'm starting on my own contribution in the hopes of joining this, but the OP mentions a channel and / or thread. Is there a Discord or other thread that I should have access to for discussion contexts?

I'm starting on my own contribution in the hopes of joining this, but the OP mentions a channel and / or thread. Is there a Discord or other thread that I should have access to for discussion contexts?
Working on a Discord for the roleplay but I will admit a bit confused by the latter part of the statement.

Will say, that you do not need to worry about access to stuff for context.

Ah, I think I over-inferred some of the sheet prompts on my part. Don't worry about it. I'll bring up any other questions I have in the Discord. Thanks!

Azir character sheet plus Droqon Race

• Love
  • Love