Milena here, just saying hi. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Milena

Original poster
Hello all.~ I've been roleplaying for the past few years now so, I'm still relatively new. This will be my first time using forums, suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated. I'm pretty laid back and am open to pretty much anything, rp wise. I enjoy music, photography, writing, and anything animal related. Thanks for your time. - Milena. ♥

dcb8fac9dd1e4b6a1ae3ae43da0d3bfff53d3cdcc83395cb8fb4df770e302287.jpg

Hi Milena! It's cool that Iwaku gets to be your first forum roleplaying experience.

For starters, you can take a look at the Newbie Care Package to get you set up with a guide to help you out and answer any questions you might have, if that appeals to you. The guides are staff members who, you might notice, are rocking shiny red names. You can shoot a staff member a message if you need help. There's also a section of the forum called Help Desk where people come with questions and those with answers try to help them out.

The Rules of a site are good to give a read just so you know what's cool and what isn't.

My best advice for you is to explore, though. Click the things that look interesting and give them a read! There are links at the bottom of the page, too, that you can peruse. Stuff everywhere! Have fun and good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.