1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Mikae's Art Gallery-Shop

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Shocklee, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Hello and welcome to my little art gallery and shop!

Here is where I will display my ideas in visual form. Also, here I will take/display trades and requests. Due to reasons I will not dwell too much in, I will do mostly sketches for art trades and requests (both of which are, at the moment, FREE) for now -- although I will occasionally color sketches after doing some image editing, but that requires more effort.

Maybe over the summer I will start doing more things like I used to, but so far it looks like I won't be able to do some serious digital art for a while. An example of the type of sketch art I make:

Noctil (open)
    [​IMG]

Art Trades: [OPEN]

Art trades are always free because both parties are putting effort. I'll be happy to participate in a trade but keep in mind I will only do sketch art as my computer is super slow now and I can't draw on it.​

Sketch Requests: [OPEN]

I MIGHT charge for these because I used to get flooded with so many requests back when I made them for free in another forum and people pressured me into completing them when I clearly said they were for free and thus I had no obligation to make them on a deadline (art trades are a lot different, but these weren't trades just requests). I hope not to repeat this again, so I will be extra cautious with free requests from now on.​

For now, I will only do free requests for the first three people that ask for one. I might change it to the first five, but I'm not sure yet. First I want to see if it's going to be too much or not -- I like to take requests and all, but sometimes people just abuse this when I do it for free -- and after that, I might charge $1 per sketch. I'll post some examples here later 'cause the ones I have on my blog aren't my best (since the sketches were primarily made for idea-recording purposes haha)​

But yeah, until I find the sketches, the pictures on my blog will have to do.​

kinda like these... (open)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please PM all art trade or sketch requests! Thank you everyone!

#1 Shocklee, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    • Love Love x 2
  2. :Waiting List:

1. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    2. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    3. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

• Love Love x 1
  3. NOT MY OC! This was made by me as part of a spam trade~

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1