Mikae's Art Gallery-Shop

A

Anyu

Original poster
[dash]Hello and welcome to my little art gallery and shop![/dash]

[dash]
Here is where I will display my ideas in visual form. Also, here I will take/display trades and requests. Due to reasons I will not dwell too much in, I will do mostly sketches for art trades and requests (both of which are, at the moment, FREE) for now -- although I will occasionally color sketches after doing some image editing, but that requires more effort.

Maybe over the summer I will start doing more things like I used to, but so far it looks like I won't be able to do some serious digital art for a while. An example of the type of sketch art I make:

tumblr_mvawa89P3u1rmj33xo1_1280.jpg

Art Trades: [OPEN]

Art trades are always free because both parties are putting effort. I'll be happy to participate in a trade but keep in mind I will only do sketch art as my computer is super slow now and I can't draw on it.​

Sketch Requests: [OPEN]

I MIGHT charge for these because I used to get flooded with so many requests back when I made them for free in another forum and people pressured me into completing them when I clearly said they were for free and thus I had no obligation to make them on a deadline (art trades are a lot different, but these weren't trades just requests). I hope not to repeat this again, so I will be extra cautious with free requests from now on.​
For now, I will only do free requests for the first three people that ask for one. I might change it to the first five, but I'm not sure yet. First I want to see if it's going to be too much or not -- I like to take requests and all, but sometimes people just abuse this when I do it for free -- and after that, I might charge $1 per sketch. I'll post some examples here later 'cause the ones I have on my blog aren't my best (since the sketches were primarily made for idea-recording purposes haha)​
But yeah, until I find the sketches, the pictures on my blog will have to do.​
[/dash]
tumblr_mv8a643Mrd1rmj33xo1_1280.jpg

in_the_morning_light_by_night_0wl-d5fwuub.jpg

laughter_by_night_0wl-d5e5xhn.jpg

tumblr_mvd1sk0oRN1rmj33xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mva1vw2HIs1rmj33xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv3o3xReF81rmj33xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlxfzePefj1r1yuxbo1_1280.jpg

Please PM all art trade or sketch requests! Thank you everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
:Waiting List:

[dash]
1. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
3. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[/dash]

[/hr]

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli