Migrating Over.

S

Silyan

Original poster
Hi guys. ^-^'
Roleplayerguild doesn't seem like it'll be getting better any time soon, so I've decided to make an account on here to occupy my time. A friend recommended the site to me so hopefully I'll be able to manage my way through.

Um, hope to meet some of you and start roleplaying soon!

Reactions: Riot
Hello there! Welcome to the site Silyan! I'm pretty new myself~
I dig the signature, AHS is one of my favorites.

Thank you! :3 I've almost finished season one and it's a new obsession of mine. xD

Awesome, you'll have to let me know if you like the other seasons- I personally think they're all fantastic. :D
I've actually been itching for a ghost related RP if you feel like doing something AHS inspired. ^^ I'll message you if you're interested.~

Reactions: Quiet Souris
Hallo Silyan. :3 welcome to the site!

whispers in the dark corner of the room while petting her Oversized Tiger-.. fu fu fu ..~

Welcome to the insanity . Enjoy your stay... but remember.: DO NOT FEED THE Bunnies..

Welcome. :) Coven is my favorite season so far.

Which user were you on RPG? I know a handful of my buddies are coming over to this forum to transfer a roleplay called Black Fall (super-powers, y'all).

But the bunnies are the best. D:

I've heard a lot of missed opinions about it, but I'm looking forward to it. :3

Same as my current. I'm not creative enough to make a different one. xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello Silyan! Welcome to the site I'm also somewhat new myself I joined on the 12th, well yeah. Once again welcome.

Welcome (I feel like I don't have the right to welcome you, considering I joined… what, 3 days ago? |sigh| )! Aaanyways, hello, fellow immigrant! I'm also from RPGuild.

Yeah, that's it. I really don't have anything else to say =_='

But yeah, welcome :D .

I am also from RP Guild! :D Who were you, maybe I roleplayed with you?

Again? Huh. @Diana Seems my "Great Migration" was neither the first or last at this point.

Welcome to Iwaku! I was from RPG as well, an ex-WOTM Manager and the guy who runs Legend of Renalta if you've ever heard of it. It's a nice place here, I can vouch for that.

Welcome, friends!