1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Migrating Over.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Silyan, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Hi guys. ^-^'
    Roleplayerguild doesn't seem like it'll be getting better any time soon, so I've decided to make an account on here to occupy my time. A friend recommended the site to me so hopefully I'll be able to manage my way through.

Um, hope to meet some of you and start roleplaying soon!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hello there! Welcome to the site Silyan! I'm pretty new myself~
    I dig the signature, AHS is one of my favorites.

3. Thank you! :3 I've almost finished season one and it's a new obsession of mine. xD

4. Awesome, you'll have to let me know if you like the other seasons- I personally think they're all fantastic. :D
    I've actually been itching for a ghost related RP if you feel like doing something AHS inspired. ^^ I'll message you if you're interested.~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hallo Silyan. :3 welcome to the site!

6. Thank you! c:

7. whispers in the dark corner of the room while petting her Oversized Tiger-.. fu fu fu ..~

Welcome to the insanity . Enjoy your stay... but remember.: DO NOT FEED THE Bunnies..

8. Welcome. :) Coven is my favorite season so far.

9. Which user were you on RPG? I know a handful of my buddies are coming over to this forum to transfer a roleplay called Black Fall (super-powers, y'all).

10. But the bunnies are the best. D:

I've heard a lot of missed opinions about it, but I'm looking forward to it. :3

Same as my current. I'm not creative enough to make a different one. xD

• Love Love x 1
  11. Hello Silyan! Welcome to the site I'm also somewhat new myself I joined on the 12th, well yeah. Once again welcome.

12. Thank you. :D

13. Welcome (I feel like I don't have the right to welcome you, considering I joined… what, 3 days ago? |sigh| )! Aaanyways, hello, fellow immigrant! I'm also from RPGuild.

Yeah, that's it. I really don't have anything else to say =_='

But yeah, welcome :D .

14. I am from RPGuild as well.

Hello.

15. Thanks guys. :3

16. I am also from RP Guild! :D Who were you, maybe I roleplayed with you?

17. Again? Huh. @Diana Seems my "Great Migration" was neither the first or last at this point.

Welcome to Iwaku! I was from RPG as well, an ex-WOTM Manager and the guy who runs Legend of Renalta if you've ever heard of it. It's a nice place here, I can vouch for that.

18. The Second Wave Has Arrived.

Welcome!

19. We were the second wave, Pinky!

20. Welcome, friends!