Migrating Over.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Silyan, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Hi guys. ^-^'
    Roleplayerguild doesn't seem like it'll be getting better any time soon, so I've decided to make an account on here to occupy my time. A friend recommended the site to me so hopefully I'll be able to manage my way through.

Um, hope to meet some of you and start roleplaying soon!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hello there! Welcome to the site Silyan! I'm pretty new myself~
    I dig the signature, AHS is one of my favorites.
  3. Thank you! :3 I've almost finished season one and it's a new obsession of mine. xD
  4. Awesome, you'll have to let me know if you like the other seasons- I personally think they're all fantastic. :D
    I've actually been itching for a ghost related RP if you feel like doing something AHS inspired. ^^ I'll message you if you're interested.~
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hallo Silyan. :3 welcome to the site!
  6. Thank you! c:
  7. whispers in the dark corner of the room while petting her Oversized Tiger-.. fu fu fu ..~

Welcome to the insanity . Enjoy your stay... but remember.: DO NOT FEED THE Bunnies..
  8. Welcome. :) Coven is my favorite season so far.
  9. Which user were you on RPG? I know a handful of my buddies are coming over to this forum to transfer a roleplay called Black Fall (super-powers, y'all).
  10. But the bunnies are the best. D:

I've heard a lot of missed opinions about it, but I'm looking forward to it. :3

Same as my current. I'm not creative enough to make a different one. xD
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Hello Silyan! Welcome to the site I'm also somewhat new myself I joined on the 12th, well yeah. Once again welcome.
  12. Thank you. :D
  13. Welcome (I feel like I don't have the right to welcome you, considering I joined… what, 3 days ago? |sigh| )! Aaanyways, hello, fellow immigrant! I'm also from RPGuild.

Yeah, that's it. I really don't have anything else to say =_='

But yeah, welcome :D .
  14. I am from RPGuild as well.

15. Thanks guys. :3
  16. I am also from RP Guild! :D Who were you, maybe I roleplayed with you?
  17. Again? Huh. @Diana Seems my "Great Migration" was neither the first or last at this point.

Welcome to Iwaku! I was from RPG as well, an ex-WOTM Manager and the guy who runs Legend of Renalta if you've ever heard of it. It's a nice place here, I can vouch for that.
  18. The Second Wave Has Arrived.

19. We were the second wave, Pinky!
  20. Welcome, friends!