1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Midnight's Recipe Plot Shop

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ibara no Joō, Nov 1, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Having trouble coming up with a good one x one plot involving one of your custom made characters, or do you have a group roleplay idea but can't think of a perfect recipe to make the perfect plot. Well come to Midnight's Recipe Plot Shop where with a little imagination, magic and some good old fashioned roleplay intuition we'll make the perfect idea for you.

Some information
    • ideas that are created can be used by the shop owner or anyone else unless specified
    • if there is a custom character that you want a plot added around, please pm me and let me know
    • sexual content plots are fine, but some sexy bits may be lacking.
    • characters will be in the forum of [Muse A] and [Muse B] I can bold the character roles if you would wish to only play a specific role
    • For group idea, I can also discuss which characters would be added, since you might want only certain types during the roleplay
    My Forum
    • one x one or group:
    • custom character added or original character:
    • is it based on a certain fandom:
    • copyrighted or non: (basically can other people use the idea or no)