Midnight Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anne smiled as she kept an arm around her and holding her close. "You have Harry and Louis to think for the surprise idea and poppy helped Harry make your cake" she said and laughed. "The bummer of being pregnant, you aren't allowed to drink"

Jen nodded "I can't even drink coffee without him suddenly going of in a panic and calling the midwife" She said with a giggle and smiled "But it will all be worth it in a couple of months won't it" She said excitedly and giggled as she watched him showing some family members the scan pictures and pictures of Poppy.

Anne smiled and kissed her head. "Honestly coffee doesn't really do that much harm if you drink it a few times, I think I had coffee once or twice with both Gemma and Harry" she said and looked at her son and laughed. "Of course it will, you'll have a very beautiful newborn babe to give love to and poppy can help you both"

Jen smiled and giggled a little bit "I do kind of love seeing how excited he is though, he just makes me feel so safe and happy" She admitted and was blushing a little bit.

Anne smiled and nodded. "He has to have his family safe and he is excited about the new baby, he was excited for poppy as well" she said grinning and laughed. "Aww sweetie you are blushing"

Jen his her face away and giggled "I can't help it, its your son he does this too me" She said giggling and had a small smile on her lips.

Anne smiled and laughed. "He's just a charmer and you two are both so in love with each other, you can so tell how much you both love each other" she said smiling and kissed her head.

Jen giggled and blushed madly and watched as he came over and she smiled at him lovingly with so much love in her eyes for him.

Anne smiled and kissed Jen's head with a smile and looked at Harry as he came over and laughed. "Oh my baby boy" she said to him with a smile on her face.

Harry looked at his mum and grinned at her before holding his hand out. "Would you like a dance with me babe?" he asked her grinning. "It can be a nice slow dance"

Jen smiled happily and took his hand "My charming husband" She said and gave his lips a loving kiss and followed him to go and dance to a slow song.

Harry held her hand back and gave her a wide smile. "Mmmhmm your charming husband babe who wants to have a nice slow dance with you" he said and kissed her lips back with a smile and taking her to the space cleared for dancing and he wrapped his arms around her waist with a smile.

Jen smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as she danced with him and she looked lovingly at him and giggled a little bit "I love you" She said gently.

Harry smiled as he held her body close and started to dance with her smiling. "I love you too babe, dancing like this reminds me of our first dance at our wedding" he said smiling a wide grin.

Jen lit up a little bit "Awww baby it actually reminds me of that too now" She said gently and lovingly kissed his lips "That was by far one of the best day of my life" She admitted with a small giggle.

Harry smiled and laughed. "Oh now it reminds you of that babe" he said and gave her back a loving kiss with a smile. "Mmhmm it was one of my favourite days of my life as well babe"

Jen smiled happily but squealed excitedly as she felt the baby kick, she had a very small bump but she was almost 5 months. She stopped dancing and moved his hand to her bump where the baby kicked and she lit up excitedly as it did it again.

Harry looked at her as she squealed excitedly. "What babe?" he asked her and stopped dancing himself and let her put his hand on her bump and was wondering what she was doing until smiling a wide grin and rubbed where the baby had kick. "Beautiful bubba, they are kicking" he said smiling a wide grin.

Jen smiled happily and her eyes widened when she looked down and could see the little foot and she tapped it and laughed as she could feel the baby jump and she giggled slightly.

Harry smiled as he watched the bump. "I can see the bump moving, most likely see it better later" he said and laughed. "Babe don't tap their foot" he said with a laugh. "We find out the gender soon of this beautiful baby, what do you think? boy or girl?"

Jen giggled "Why not its cute?" She asked him softly and laughed as the baby kept on moving around now "Such a fidget, like your Daddy" She said before looking back up at Harry with a giggle "I reckon its going to be a girl" She admitted with a small giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.