Midnight Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry laughed and gave her lips another kiss with a smile and laughed. "Babe, i meant go see your friends that are girls, not Louis who you've been with all day" he said with a laugh and rubbed Jen's back and went to get something to eat.

Louis laughed as he gave her a hug. "You sound like you are drunk and you aren't even drinking" he said laughing. "I love you too Jen, mmm i don't know what you'd do without me"

Jen laughed as she heard her husband and just shrugged at him before turning back to Louis "Drunk on love" She teased him and giggled before smiling "Mmmh my rock" She said and pecked his lips gently "You can stay here tonight if you want, I mean you can't exactly drive home now can you" She said gently.

Louis smiled at her and laughed, shaking his head. "You know i'll always be here for you, exactly like Harry is" he said smiling and scoffed. "I haven't even drank that much Jen and Blaire can drive home, it's not a big deal" he said to her. "I don't plan on getting drunk anyway, maybe a bit tipsy but not drunk"

Jen pouted at him "What happened to my fun boo? The one that would come out with me and by the end of the night we would no rolling around on the floor wetting ourselves laughing?" She asked with a sad pout "I have an excuse cause your best friend but a human in my belly" She said laughing and looked to see where he was "Most protective future father in the world, he's gone through it once already! Doesn't even let me drink coffee" She said with a small giggle.

Louis laughed at what she said. "I am still your fun boo, don't worry about that babe, i'll always be your fun boo, that being drunk, sober or tipsy, or whatever" he said smiling and kissed her head. "Exactly, you are pregnant Mrs Styles, so no rolling around the floor laughing unless you stay on your back" he said with a chuckle and kissed her head again and looked at Harry. "He won't let you drink coffee? aren't you not allowed to drink coffee when pregnant?" he asked her.

Jen shook her head "He practically watches everything I do! Like we were at a friends the other day and they started smoking so he took me away from them so I could have some 'clean air'" She said with a giggle and looked as he walked over "Your so protective over your little bubba aren't you" She said gently and gave him a loving kiss.

Louis smiled at what she said. "He's just being protective of you babe, he wants you and little bubba to be safe while you are pregnant, he's the same when you aren't pregnant" he said and laughed. "Well honestly, if people were smoking, then yeah I would've taken you away as well because you would be inhaling the smoke in if you stayed there and that wouldn't be good for the bubba, I think I done the same to Eleanor when she was pregnant with both James and Molly"

Harry looked at her and smiled. "Of course I am babe, got to have a healthy bubba like Poppy was" he said smiling and gave her a loving kiss back with a smile. "Anyway, any guy is protective of their girlfriend or wife when they are pregnant"

Jen smiled at him "Its actually quite cute, Its like papa bear modes activated! If he even sees anything that makes him anxious he clings onto me and Poppy! Like we decided to get on the underground the other day because traffic was disgusting and we where already late and it was just jam packed in there and they're where reports of like some dangerous man going around in the subway. So he picked Poppy up and held my hand the tightest he has ever held it, like I felt so safe but it was so cute" She said with a small giggle and linked hands with him.

Louis smiled and laughed. "He's just being protective of the ones he loves Jen, so of course he's going to be cautious of anything and everything, from drinking coffee, to a dangerous man on the loose" he said with a smile and shrugged. "As long as you feel safe, that's the main thing right" he said smiling.

Harry smiled and wrapped both his arms around her and gave her head a loving kiss with a smile. "I'm just making sure that both my girls are safe and feel safe with me" he said smiling.

Jen giggled and smiled happily "I do feel safe as long as I'm with you to be honest, actually either of you too" She said and gave his lips a loving kiss "Now baby get drunk because I love drunk Harry, your just so cuddly and its great" She said with a giggle.

Harry smiled at what she said and carried on cuddling her and kissed her head. "That's all i want babe, for you to feel safe and happy" he said and gave her lips the loving kiss back and shook his head. "Babe that's not fair on your if i get drunk because of Poppy being here and yeah i might get cuddly and things, but I'm cuddly anyway without being drunk"

Jen pouted at him "But baby" She whined and giggled "I love it because its so cute! Its not like its unfair on me because I love looking after you when your drunk" She admitted with a giggle and ran her hands through his hair "You know you love it really" She said with a small giggle and looked as Poppy just was flat out asleep on the sofa next to one of her friends and smiled as her friend cooed over her asleep.

Harry smiled and shook his head with a laugh. "Babe i am not going to get drunk, i don't want to get drunk tonight, I'd rather stay sober, i mean not completely sober but I'm not getting drunk babe, even if you want me to" he said to her and laughed. "I'm not getting drunk Mrs Styles" he said to her and looked at Poppy asleep on the sofa. "Well didn't take her long to fall asleep"

"But its my birthday you have to do what I say" She whined "Its like birthday sex, we both enjoy it but you do exactly what I want because its my birthday!" She said with a sad pout "But that will be happening later when everyone's gone" She said with a cheeky grin before giggling "Aw my gorgeous girl" She said and went over and scooped her up and let her sleep on her as she went back to her husband "We can make such gorgeous kids" She whispered gently "New little bubba is gunna be gorgeous" She said happily.

Harry smiled and laughed. "Babe you might want me drunk, but I don't think I want a hangover tomorrow, I'll give you birthday sex if that's what you want, no problem" he said smiling and let her go get their daughter and he moved Poppy's hair away from her face. "Of course we make gorgeous kids, new bubba sure is going to be gorgeous"

Jen smirked "Okay I can deal with just the birthday sex as long as o get a cuddle afterwards" She said with a cheeky grin and nodded in agreement "I'm going to take her upstairs" She said gently.

Harry smiled and laughed. "We have a deal then babe and I always cuddle you afterwards, you know I might not be getting drunk but doesn't mean I won't be tipsy" he said and nodded, giving poppy a kiss. "Take her to bed then babe"

Jen came back down when she had put her daughter to bed and looked around going over to talk to his Mother and she gave her cheek a kiss "Hi" She said happily when she had gone over.

Anne looked at Jen and smiled. "Hey Jennifer, happy birthday my beautiful daughter in law" she said and gave her a kiss and cuddle. "How'd you like the surprise party?"

Jen smiled and gave her the hug and the kiss back and smiled "Thankyou, Yeah I love it! Its so sweet, just a bit bummed out though that I can't drink" She admitted with a giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.