Midnight Forest

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
"We need to think of a name." Jay was standing, pondering a name and coming up empty. "Any ideas?"

"Not that I can think of.....maybe some kind of plant name? Or magic something or other? I wonder who would be able to find this inn?" Krise pondered the idea of anyone actually stumbling upon this place in the middle of nowhere.

Jay thought about the inns she had seen in the town. "How about 'Enchanted Forest Inn'? And you'd be suprises who came around here when the sun sets. This place comes alive!"

"That sounds perfect! I guess I haven't been around this area long enough to know haha." He was excited at the idea that people might come but a little afraid that they would again reject him. Since Jay accepted him there was a chance others would as well.

"Well, your learning fast. Don't worry about not fitting in, by the way. You are the only person like you I've ever met, yet I've met people who ar invisible and scare you so bad that it's deadly." Jay smiled at the thought of her last encounter of an invisible man. "Most people, that aren't full on humans, accept pretty much anyone." Jay finished what she was doing and looked outside. It's almost night. That means we should probably watch for 'customers' as I would call them."

"Thanks, I usually do learn fast. Haha I guess it could be very surprising to have someone come out of nowhere. Well I'm glad you told me that since I never really had the courage to try." Krise looked outside as well, "I can't wait to meet new people.

The sorceress that had enchanted Krise whatched the events that had transpired. She was glad he finally made a real friend, her experiment was going quite well. If it went according to plan Krise didn't have much longer to live, "So sad." She said to herself in a sarcastic tone.

Jay was happy that Kris was having fun. She couldn't wait for anyone new to come either. "Yea. This is going to be exciting!"

(OOC: if you want people to join you could go out and invite them, there is a thread called Roleplay Invitation in the Roleplay talk Forum where you can find people)

Jay sat down outside as the sun crossed the sky. She wondered if anyone would truly come across this place.

(OOC: I've invited some people, so I'm waiting for an answer.)

Name: Arabelle
Species: Skinwalker
*Skills: Can transform fully or partly into various animals, she can also sense the emotions of places.
**Elements: Earth, Fire
***Weakness: Air, small spaces/cages
Appearance: She has pale skin and freckles, large blue eyes and ginger hair. She is short and curvy. When in animal form she can be recognised by a green ribbon tied somewhere on her body.
Wardrobe/Outfit: She wears a pair of black leggings and a baggy, oversized green vest. Both are dirty and worn, with holes and tears. Her long, ginger hair hangs down her back in a messy fashion. She looks like she needs a good bath and some clean clothes.

Arabelle ran. Fast. Faster than she even thought possible. She had to get away from that place. It was wrong, terrible and wrong. Suddenly she stopped for breath and looked around. Trees surrounded her and she realised she must have entered the forest. As her heart beat stabilised, she started walking deeper into the forest, constantly on guard for any danger. She didn't sense any major disturbances of peace in the area but that didn't put her at ease. Her skills were poorly developed and she never fully trusted herself. She shifted into the form of a fox, one of the few wild creatures she had perfected, in an effort to stay unnoticed by any humans that might be around. She felt the familiar silky fabric tied round her left wrist and for some reason this calmed her slightly.

She decided to head towards water, she was getting very thirsty and needed to drink. With her fox's hearing she picked out the sound of rushing water and set off, at a slow trot, towards the source of the noise. It wasn't long before she reached a river. After drinking her fill, and catching a small mouse for a snack, she resolved to explore the forest further. Arabelle headed upstream, seeing nothing of interest, until she noticed a clump of trees which seemed to have been bent into the shape of a building. Altering her body back to it's human form, her clothes reappearing as if from nowhere, she cautiously headed towards the strange tree building, hoping, in the back of her mind, that she would find somewhere comfortable to rest. As she reached the door she slowly lifted her hand and knocked timidly. She could sense a slight hint of excitement which made her nervous, but her past ordeal had made her a little braver and so she knocked again louder this time and waited for an answer.

Jay heard a knock at the door and jumped up. "Visitor!" she exclaimed as she rushed for the door. She calmed herself quickly before reaching to open the door. "Hello. Welcome to the 'Enchanted Forest Inn'! Please come in! May I help you?"

may i join????
Name: raven likecross
Species: humen/immortal
*Skills: she good with a bow and arrow but her memory sucks
**Elements: wind and water
***Weakness: the dark and cookies and fish<----- fish is her favorit thing in the world
Appearance: she pale as snow and her eyes are as black as the sky. her hair is the color of a raven in the moring sky
Wardrobe/Outfit: she wears a black cloak underneath she hids her bow and arrows. with a dress that is made out of black silk.
OOC: is this good???))

(OOC: Yes, you can join and yes, that's a great character sheet. Welcome aboard Raven Likecross!)

Hm, Looks interesting. Here's my head- er, app.

Name: Macore Violin

Species: Animated Object

Skills: Perform wizardry magic, potion-brewing, and constant hovering. He can magically play violin very well.

Elements: Wind, darkness, ice, lightning

Weakness: Fire, Emerald, Bronze

Appearance: A wide robe with a tall, tower-like hat with flat iron top, as well as two yellow eyes in the hood.

Wardrobe/Outfit: Mostly teal with a red flag from the bottom of the hood to the end of the robe, with strange markings on it.

Well, there.

Like it a lot.

Name: #85

Species: Half blood (demon/human)

Skills: amazing agility, inhuman stamina, can absorb any kind of energy or element and turn it into raw strength.

Weakness: Anything godly.

Appearance: (Avatar)

Macore was in a bad mood. A really, bad mood. The kind of mood you get in when someone pickpockets you.

His creator had just died last week. He hovered over the sundown lit forest ground, mumbling to himself. He came across what he would come to know as the Enchanted Forest Inn. He set aside his mood for a moment, and came up behind the girl, towering over her. Mostly because he was floating. "Excuse me, but is this an inn?"