Michael Bay is Destroying Childhoods

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie...t-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-202841767.html

.___.

" Bay explained his vision for the 2013 remake: "When you see this movie, kids are going to believe, one day, that these turtles actually do exist when we are done with this movie." Wha? And then, "The turtles are from an alien race, and they are going to be tough, edgy, funny, and completely loveable." "

"Fans can be on the lookout for the new, probably explosion-filled, action-packed alien version of "TMNT" that is scheduled to open December 25, 2013."

. . .
I'm not even gonna say anything.

Go.
Discuss.

What?

You can't make the turtles ALIENS. D:< They're teenage MUTANT ninja turtles! You fuck fence!

3.png

DAMN YOU MICHEAL BAY! STOP FUCKING OVER MY CHILDHOOD! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I STILL LOVELOVELOVELOVE THE TURTLES?!?!?!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
NOT ALIENS! NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ALIENS!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan

Ruining perfectly good series that didn't need to be fucked with.

Why are the original creators allowing this? I blame them!

Turtle-like aliens... from a planet where.... there are... oceans....and...er... they got on... a spaceship... and...er... they just happen to have shells... on their backs... but nowhere else... and.... they know kung fu.... and... are named after Renaissance artists... who they... somehow learned about... while in space....

OH WELL NOW THAT MAKES SENSE. COMPLETELY. 8D

I'm just gonna..
-loads a peppermint cane gun and goes to Michael Bay's house.-

I have already raged enough about this but still all I can say is....

No. Just...No.

Get the FUCK out my childhood, you memory rapist.

*eye twitches*

my reaction:

​Your reactions are exactly what I expected <3

It's like shit directing crap.

One of the original creator's musings on this concept.

Nerd with nerdrage.

Fat nerd raggging.

MUT MUT MUT MUT MUUUUUTTTANT! Teenage Alien Ninja Dolphins.