*MHA/BNHA 1X1 Partner Search*

K

Kluke101

Original poster
Hi there! Just as the title says I'm really craving My Hero Academia! I just started watching the series and I'm on the second season so far!

~Here's a little bit about me and what I'm looking for and some of my rules!

I'm in my 20's so I'm looking for a partner who's 18+. Not that I have anything against anyone under 18 I just feel more comfortable role-playing with someone around my age!

I'm in the Eastern Time zone, and I work a part-time job, but I'll be able to reply a couple times during the day! So if you have a similar schedule or even crazier than that I completely understand!

I usually write up to three paragraphs per reply or try to match that of my partner! I don't mind shorter replies, just something longer than a sentence is preferred, just to give me a little more to work with ^-^

I'm totally open to fxf, fxm, and mxm! Personally my oc is female and she's interested in a male character but I'm totally open to whatever interest you have for your character! I also don't mind love triangles or darker themes! Dramatics are always fun!

If something doesn't work out, just let me know! I'm pretty adaptable and I go along with anything. But if you don't think we're very compatible that's totally fine! I would just like it if you let me know instead of dropping the rp. I've had that happen and it's not a very good feeling!

Finally, I'm looking to double up with someone! In other words, I play your character's interest and you do the same for me! CanonxOc!

Who I would want you to play for me: Katsuki Bakugou

Who I'll play for you: anyone!

As for the plot, I'm totally fine with keeping the canon storyline or even adding our own flair to it! I'm also open to any kind of AU! If there's something you want to try just let me know!

And that's just about it! If your interested, you can shoot me a message! I prefer e-mail or discord as a platform so just let me know if either of those are okay for you!

-Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

I'm intrestead in this if you want we can discuss this more in pm.