MFM/MMF Romance/Fantasy Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucy Quinn

Original poster
Hello everyone! I'm new to Iwaku, but not to roleplaying, so I'll get right to it. I have this plot bunny that's been hopping around in my head, it's not like the role-plays I usually do, but I really want to try it out. Here's the plot!

Muse A and Muse B have been best friends for years, and while Muse A had lead a rather happy life, at home and with friends, Muse B has lived quite the opposite. It seems like all their efforts are made only in vain, and they can't stand their life. The only time they're really happy is when they're with Muse A, but Muse A is engaged to be married. One day, they're at the park late at night, and, not being able to take it anymore, Muse B confesses their feeling. When they are rejected by Muse A, Muse B runs off into the woods and runs into a hungry vampire, Muse C. Muse C also happens to be a figure from both Muse A and B's childhood, (such as a teacher or a strange man they met at the park who taught them a voodoo spell, etc., etc.) Muse C doesn't recognize Muse B in their hungry state, and simply pull them in to drink from them. The two end up making a deal(whether by accident, force, or of their own volition), in which Muse B becomes Muse C's bloodslave. When they see Muse A again, they try to avoid them, but Muse A corners them. When Muse B won't say what's bothering them, Muse A goes to their house late at night, unannounced with the intention of making them talk. Muse A uses their spare key to get in and finds Muse C drinking from Muse B.
Hello to all who are interested! This is a polyamorous romance-centric role-play. It is also a fantasy roleplay, and there will be fantastical elements all up in this bitch. I would like partners who can do paragraphs, and take the plot seriously. I hope to hear from you soon!

I know it's been a bit, but I would love to join this! I can play any of the characters, or ever do multiple ones! Whatever you'd like!

Status
Not open for further replies.