Metro

"What monstrosities are you talking about?" Alexi asked now shouldering his gun behind him approaching the man who was most likely in hysterics.

"I've seen cases like this. Shell shock, out of mind. Seems mostly harmless though make sure to look at this teeth." He pointed his gun at the 'survivor'. "Check for any bits. Or if they are yellow and sharpened."

"Ze creatures are all over, I am not one of zem.." He shows the others his teeth without any sign of deformity "Please do not point your'e choice weapon at me"
Constance takes his backpack off and pulls out ammo, fresh fruit, and a few bottles of uncontaminated water "I am good at.. uhm finding most needed zings" with a hopeful smile constance stands up and holds his hand out

"Do you know where these monsters have headed? Are they heading north to VDNHk?" Alexi asked walking up to the man checking out his fruit "And where did you get that fruit, it is not known for fruit to grow in the tunnels unless..." He said arming his AK47 pointing at his face "You came from the surface"

"I don't know of any VDNHK.. I did come from ze up ground, never had to worry of munsters" He stopped for a moment "My house is right up zere, closed off from munsters, but ze tunnel I take zere has been closed."

"The commies are getting smart now?" Alexi asked "Anyways how did you get down here, they closed everything up after that problem with VNDHk" he asked shuttering a bit think of that time.

"So you're from the surface? I heard there was a lot of monsters up there." Vladimir eyed the newcomer sceptically.

"Yes, yes! I am from up zer, lots of munsters but if not loud you stay okay! I t-took* ze tunnel right under my house, into my bazement maybe someding fell on my door keeping me down here"

Alexi looked at him, he was trying to determine if Constance was telling the truth or not. He gave him a glare "Fine you can go along with us but you're walking at the front,"

"Alexi are you sure he should be coming with us? He doesn't seem to know what he's talking about. I don't trust him." Vlad's eyes narrowed, looking over Constance's expression. "If you were so safe up there why did you come down?"

"Leave it Vladimir, the boy is most likely in shock and doesn't know what he is talking about, let's just get to Christye Prudy and hope this boy didn't bring any surface monsters with him," Alexi said pushing him harshly making him walk.

Constance smiled and pulled a knife from his belt hidden under his shirt "Zat is fine, just stay quiet!" He looks over at Vladimir "I came down looking for good foods, or possibly anozer tunnel, possibly more survivors..It gez off-ly lonely in zat house alone for so long."

Vladimir shifted his weight uncomfortably, tightly clutching his gun to his side. Sighing he nodded to Alexi, deciding not to waste any more time pestering Constance. He was there now, and the more arms they had, the better chance they stood of making it to VDNHk. Surface dweller or not.

Alexi pushed him lightly "Lead the way boy," he had his ak47 out ready if Constance decided to try anything.

Constance was more than happy to lead the way, he hoped to make new companions in the country "Okey." He began to walk still holding his knife "So what are you're names?"

"Our names are none of your business outsider, just keep walking." Vladimir snapped back, feeling more than slightly on edge. "We don't have time for meaningless introductions."

Alexi hummed and took out a small metro map from his pocket. He checked their course quickly and asked "Are you going to stick with us the whole time? We have important work to do and you're not properly armed,"

A little offended Constance knew very well what he was capable of and had no need for weapons "I would hope to stay wis you, what weapons would I need? " Constance continued walking with a sharp eye on things

"You'll need a gun, but we have limited cartridges so we wish to save those for when we'll actually use them, for example, a fight, against the mutants," Alexi said scoffing "So you'll have to find a way to get those cartridges in a night and get your self a gun."

"I would be more zen happy to if we can find way out of here."
Constance stopped and held his arms out; stopping the group from moving on, even though it was too dark to see too far down the tunnel, Constance couldn't shake the feeling that something was down there.