Metro 2033 - OOC/Q&A

Aleksander, I'd rather take it, change it to love after all, and shove it somewhere it would hurt you.

Nothing. I like my hands clean.

I just fuckin' noticed.

This means war.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
¬ _¬

You just crossed the fuckin' line.

If a-okay means war...then I'd hate to see what utterly pissed the fuck off is.

Anyway, the IC thread will be up tomorrow in a month.

Take a shotgun to my fuckin' kneecaps why don't you?

I said "Leave", not "Bleed on the carpet and make everyone nauseous".

Can we give it a break?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
One month later, tomorrow.

Feel free to introduct your characters and we'll take it from there.​
Thank you for your cooperation.​

That was a really fast month!!!

Of course, time flies when you wait for an IC thread, I even broke that stupid bat with my car...by "accident" of course. :o)

People, I'm sorry for being slow. I'll try my best to post in the thread today, but if I don't, tomorrow it is (and a normal tomorrow, not the "next month, tomorrow"). Just bear with me ♥

I tried and failed so far - welp. Sickness gets the better of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Aslak Nenonen

Nickname: Neno

Nationality: Russian-born, Finnish ethnicity

Appearance: An olive skinned young man with surprisingly vibrant blonde hair, cropped close to his scalp. His eyes are a deep brown. Nose is small and bony looking, as are his hands and his stature. He wears a tight form fitting navy-coloured jumpsuit, festooned with pockets and pouches for ammunition and equipment.

Equipment: Armed with a Valve rifle as his main armament, sitting on his thigh is an Ashot single-shot 12 gauge pistol. Sitting in his left armpit is a punch dagger neatly holstered to his side. He is in possession of a skull white gas mask that when on covers his entire head.

Personal facts: He calls himself a "Professional Stalker"

Home station: Paveletskaya

History: His father a Finnish immigrant, a rapscallion by all accounts, his mother a native Russian who was able to tame such a stallion. His father soon, with the station open to the surface took to stalking, and became quite proficient at it, soon, when Aslak was old enough, about 15, his father started taking him to the surface, much against his mothers complaints. So, Aslak, with his father, formed the Nenonen and son Acquisition Company. On one raid for medical supplies, Aslak's father was crippled by a demon, able to fight it off and carry the old man to safety in the station, Aslak's father passed the business down to his son and moved to the Hansa line with his wife where they now live and Aslak continues the Nenonen Acquisition Company, this time as a traveling Stalker, going from station to station offering his service.