Metamorphosis ~Dragons!~ All full!

• Thread starter The Lady Avaritia
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
understandable, has any one done two charries? I mean, that could gimme a spot! i mean, ten slots is kinda hard to fill up...in two pages
Okay, give me an element and you're in.

@Shizuka I would like your CS in soon, apologies if I have missed it.

Hey, Avarita, I'm gonna have to drop from this one. I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh.... OK, that's fine! You will be missed, most awesome partner ever! If you ever want to come in again, feel free to jump in!

Is everything alright?

Finally done with my CS \^-^/ (unless if you need anything to be changed Avarita. If so, just say the word.)

As soon as all positions are filled, as we now have a few empty ones.

• Love
Sorry, this week has been extraordinarily busy for me. Expect my cs up by tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited the CS for a water dragon, however, the human charrie is still the same if that's alright w/you.

• Love
YOUR WARRIOR OF STEEL HAS ARRIVED

Name (& pronunciation): Kairon Angelbane (Ky-ron Ain-jel-bain)

Date of Birth (& age): 14 Nov, 27 years old

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species/Racial Origin: Human

Social Class/Community Status: Gladiator

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Alone and has been since he can remember

Physical Description *Human*

Height: 6"1'

Weight: 80kg

Hair: Blonde, neck length and straight

Eyes: Steely (See what I did there?) Blue

Limb Dexterity: Muscular yet no bulky/lean, agile yet won't easily get over an injury. He's a bit of a child when it comes to actually getting hurt. He's spent that long practicing, however, that the peasants who go up against him never get a hit in.

Typical Clothing/Equipment: He prefers to fight hand-to-hand but is capable with most weapons except bows. His usual clothing consists of fingerless gloves, black shorts and a red, yellow and blue shirt, if he feels like wearing one at all, of course.

Physical Description *dragon*

Height: When on all fours approximately 70m

When on hind legs approximately 120m

Weight: 17 tonnes

Length: 210m from nose to tip of tail

Size of Wings: 130m from tip to tip

Scale colour: Silver

Species type: Western/Occidental

Eye colour: Red

Horns: Yes

Spines: Yes

Tail: Thin with a hook on the end

Element: Steel

Power 1: Steel Conjuring-
Kairon is able to form any kind of object out of steel as long as it is still attached to his body. However excessive use of this can be tiring. He can change a body part to steel without effort, but will grow tired after keeping a wall of steel up for a prolonged amount of time, for example, 3 minutes under an outside force.

Power 2: Rain of Steel-
Kairon can conjure a barrage of steel swords to shoot towards his opponent. As with Steel Conjuring, the more swords created and the further they are thrown, the more fatigued he becomes.

Personality/Attitude: He's pretty damn up himself and tends to act like a bit of a diva, but he'd never turn down a good meal no matter who it's from

Skills/Talents: Hand-to-hand combat

Favourites/Likes: Attention, Food

Most Hated/Dislikes: Being left out

Goals/Ambitions: To be world-renowned and have millions of fans
Strengths: Looks, Fighting, Endurance​

Weaknesses: Mud, Electricity, Bows

Fears: Being forgotten

Hobbies/Interests: He is the current rising champion of a nearby gladiator ring

Regular Routine: Wake up, eat, fight, eat, sleep, maybe eat while sleeping

Philosophy of Life: If there's someone in this world that sees you as no one, then that's all you are.

Attitude Toward Death: "I'll die as long as people will remember me afterwards"

Religion/Beliefs: He believes in himself, which is good enough for him

Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Throwing himself into stupid situations for attention

Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: He hasn't been defeated and doesn't remember his parents, so nothing has been painful to him. He remembers most the day that he killed his first opponent, and how he had felt nothing towards it, but had still relished in the cheers of the audience.

Sexual Preference/Experience/Values: He acts like he gets all da girls, but in reality, none of them know him, "YET".

Education/Special Training: He spent his childhood training in the arena with all kinds of weapons

Brief history: Kairon was thrown on the doorsteps of a small hut possibly not two days after he was born. Unfortunately the man who owned the house was cruel and saw the opportunity to gain money from this child. Before he could speak, the boy had a sword in his hand. He was thrown into an arena instead of school and taught to fight like a man while he was merely a child. Through his endless torment, he learned to keep a cheery and enthusiastic demeanour. After his first battle, when his opponent lay dead on the ground in front of him, the man who had taught him everything mysteriously disappeared. Kairon inherited everything from his money to his house, which he sold, and then spent the money he had on a much better house. He lived in luxury for a long time afterwards…

Ffx2ShLe.jpg steel_dragon_7_magos_cover_book_by_chaos_draco-d7nxupl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Well, the GM liked the new sheet, so I think she's still interested. Personally, though, I say she needs to drop the all ten spots filled requirement and start the RP. It's merely holding a very interesting RP back.

• Love
Okay guys , sorry of long wait!
Haven't been well and very busy with school exams, so sorry about that!

Rp hopefully to start this Monday! I will post an IC with full lore and history/plot!

Sorry and thanks for sticking around!

Reactions: TheAvatarPrince
  • Love
so everyone who has been accepted is free to join! We may let others come on in, depending on the scope and speed of the role play!

100th commentor!!!!!!!!!!!

So Monday is when we start and the people who summitted their character sheet are the ones can join right? :)

Yes, that is correct. :)

If anyone would like to get more information, let me know and I can try to answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.