Metamorphosis ~Dragons!~ All full!

• Thread starter The Lady Avaritia
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mowkie I have a cat in my home... and seriously she is too lazy to doing anything other than eat. and i think i will make those personality just like my cat. this behavior i said in my CS focused on his "what a pain" Lazy character which will be doing what he told but do it half-heartily and the carefree personality about his surrounding.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*slightly offended*

I, too, own a cat. And she is extremely playful, happy, and energetic. She makes adorable faces and demands I pay her attention and bring out her favorite mouse toy. She sits on command for her favorite treat and plays with my ferrets - even begging me to let them out when she's bored. She greets me at the door and meows at me pitifully if I've been gone too long. I am number one in her eyes, because I am her guardian, her caretaker, and her friend. She never does a thing half-hearted, and she is certainly not a pain.

I don't mean to upset you, but catlike behavior should not be a weakness. If anything, it should be a strength. Cats are independent, proud, and when treated right, even more loyal than dogs. When a cat is lazy, it is because that is all they know. They do not know how to play because, most of the time, the caretaker does not know how to play with them. Sure, cats can be mellow and carefree, but that is never a downside. If you do not like cats, why have one in your home? Sure, my little Mowkie may not be perfect, but she is the best animal I could ever ask for. Sure, she eats a lot, but that's where good portions come into play. I feed her 1/4 of a cup of dry cat food twice per day, and if she eats all of it in one sitting, then she must wait for the next helping many hours away. This may actually be helping her lack of lethargy, as overly fed cats can grow lazy and only want food. Things like that can lead to heart attack, obesity, and much worse, particularly if the cat is declawed.

I ask that you not assume that all cats are lazy, lethargic, hungry beasts with no minds for orders or commands. Because I can tell you now that you would be wrong. Once more, I mean not to upset you...only to let you know the facts. I do take offense to the assumption that catlike behavior is a weakness.

*slightly offended*

I, too, own a cat. And she is extremely playful, happy, and energetic. She makes adorable faces and demands I pay her attention and bring out her favorite mouse toy. She sits on command for her favorite treat and plays with my ferrets - even begging me to let them out when she's bored. She greets me at the door and meows at me pitifully if I've been gone too long. I am number one in her eyes, because I am her guardian, her caretaker, and her friend. She never does a thing half-hearted, and she is certainly not a pain.

I don't mean to upset you, but catlike behavior should not be a weakness. If anything, it should be a strength. Cats are independent, proud, and when treated right, even more loyal than dogs. When a cat is lazy, it is because that is all they know. They do not know how to play because, most of the time, the caretaker does not know how to play with them. Sure, cats can be mellow and carefree, but that is never a downside. If you do not like cats, why have one in your home? Sure, my little Mowkie may not be perfect, but she is the best animal I could ever ask for. Sure, she eats a lot, but that's where good portions come into play. I feed her 1/4 of a cup of dry cat food twice per day, and if she eats all of it in one sitting, then she must wait for the next helping many hours away. This may actually be helping her lack of lethargy, as overly fed cats can grow lazy and only want food. Things like that can lead to heart attack, obesity, and much worse, particularly if the cat is declawed.

I ask that you not assume that all cats are lazy, lethargic, hungry beasts with no minds for orders or commands. Because I can tell you now that you would be wrong. Once more, I mean not to upset you...only to let you know the facts. I do take offense to the assumption that catlike behavior is a weakness.
*Bravo Bravo! I, too, own a cat. Four, in fact. And though they sometimes drive me insane, I think that their behaviour is most definitely a boon to our lives. Well said Mowkie: Aki, Odori, Boni and Wani, plus myself, thank you very much for this! :3

I have, at one point, owned five cats. I had one, Johnny Cash we called because my mom saved him after he was thrown into the river across from the famous singer's house, that we had to give away due to my dad not being a cat lover. Johnny was a special cat. He was terrified of men, and it took hard work between my mom, me, and some even from my dad to get him to stop hiding all of the time. He was declawed as a kitten, and it ruined his feet. Then, due to a thyroid issue, he never stopped eating. This was when we changed our tactics, giving all of our cats portions and never declawing them again. He would come out and play with the other cats, meow when the curtains were opened for the sun to shine through, and he was always happy when my mom came through the door. The only male he ever took a liking to was my friend, Andy. So we gave him to that person...and three months later, he died from a heart attack due to over feeding and lack of exercise. It was the greatest loss to us, and to this day, we miss him.

My little Mowkie is terrified of her claws getting clipped. Due to this, every time I have to clip her claws, about once every two weeks, I have to wrap her in a blanket and almost cry because she screams as though I'm killing her when all I'm trying to do is keep her claws from shredding up her paws. As I said, she's not perfect. But she's my baby, and I could never dream of any animal coming as close as she has to my heart...only my husband rises above her in how much I love and adore.

To love a cat means to understand a cat. If you do not understand them, then you should never have one in your home. That is the philosophy of any cat lover. I had to speak up for them...because they do not have a voice, themselves.

Cats are amazing creatures...I'm sure that a few words from people online will not change another's mind as to whether or not they are such...but I full-heartedly believe that all cats have the potential to steal a person's heart. Mowkie has surely left a pawprint on mine. <3

Also....

Meow.

Maybe just mine who just like that... okay when i am go home i will train her to be better... love her so much especially when she yawning... :D

• Love
You should watch My Cat From Hell. It gives some great tips to cat owners. Jackson really knows his trade.

Sword-Art-Online-episode-13-tea.png

uuuuummmmm shouldn't we focus more on the rp? I'm just saying......

The RP isn't going on yet. There's little to focus on. Soon, though. ^^

I'm suuuuper jealous I didn't catch this one before it filled up. Just sayin.

• Love
lol, poor soul~~ xP im sure you would have been a great addition

*Grumbles about dragons of the other worlds*
*Crawls back to Illos to snuggle Nova*

Awwww...poor Soul missed out. Guess I should have told her before...but eh...I though she had enough on her plate. *pouts*

On another note, wow...I have not heard that since my brother and I played the old Sonic games on our Sega machine...man, weren't those the days?

Awwww...poor Soul missed out. Guess I should have told her before...but eh...I though she had enough on her plate. *pouts*
On another note, wow...I have not heard that since my brother and I played the old Sonic games on our Sega machine...man, weren't those the days?
yep, i still have my SEGA Genesis 3. I beaten all the Sonic classics. :)

Man, mine broke when I was 10, and I haven't had one since...but I always did suck at those games. Very much bad. I'm not very good with reflexes...so speedy games are just very wrong for me.

Man, mine broke when I was 10, and I haven't had one since...but I always did suck at those games. Very much bad. I'm not very good with reflexes...so speedy games are just very wrong for me.
Thats because you're were too excited and anxious. XD

I was playing Sonic 2 on my psp.

We will, I am officially opening up a position for another person!

One more person please!
I'm suuuuper jealous I didn't catch this one before it filled up. Just sayin.
Hey, still got time?

:O :O :O
Oh my goodness, I can make time. What are you posting requirements? Frequency wise?

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.