Metamorphosis ~Dragons!~ All full!

• Thread starter The Lady Avaritia
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the day after my anniversary...and my sister's birthday. XD

Wow, how time flies. <3

I hope the plot will be more explained now that its done >.> it'll be hard to keep up my normal post length without a general direction...

*pats Shadic* She plans on giving a bit more once we start up. If all else fails, I'm sure someone can stir up shit.

*grins ebilly from atop Pillow Mountain*

*huffs slightly and turns away before flipping back behind and cuddling mow mow*

*nuzzles the Shadic and grabs some popcorn*

I will of course post a lot more of the plot, depending on what stages of plot we are on! As events are revealed, so too shall more of the plot!

I must admit, this is my first time GM-ing, so there will be mistakes and stuff ups, count on that. I am probably going to ask everyone for opinions of ideas for the plot. I will be asking everyone to help create this awesomely awesome plot together!
If you don't like what the plot event is, let me know! I want everyone to enjoy this rp, so if we have to tweak little bits and pieces, that is what we shall do!

There will be a section on the first post with current events and news, with previous plot events and teasers for the coming plot events. :p

Everyone okay with this?

Sounds alright I guess. I keep forgetting to edit it in, but my character likely wont beleive in any of their abilities being magic. She will likely try to explain it through science and such, and thus, get herself into those 'blank slate' or 'zombie' of 'brain dead' modes after a bit of talking about it

And that's when she loses control, and the dragon takes over. *nodsnods* She's gonna have to believe it then. I could actually see Asha rolling her eyes. "Of course it's magic, you dodo!" So childish, Asha. *pets*

I'm good with whatever and will try to help as best I can. However, be warned. My husband is already packing and getting ready for his trip home. When he does finally get home, not only will I finally see my husband after almost ten long months, but we have a lot of stuff we have to do, including my surgery, which happens in about a month. So, if there are moments between now and November 8th that I'm not online, I'll surely try to let you all know about it, but I cannot guarantee an immediate response to anything. If this becomes a problem, I'll drop out in hopes of regaining my membership after my surgery. However, I don't plan on it becoming a problem. I do very much like the role plays I'm in, and I would hate to have to drop from a single one. <3

By the way, Avarita...if you get the chance, it's your post in our OnexOne. I do so like my sorcerer. ^^ No rush. Just a reminder.

I'm off to be an addict over Soul Eater and then go to bed. Good night, my lovelies. :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Ali (AH-LEE) Azu (ah-ZOO)

Date of Birth (& age): 4/22 (31)

Place of Birth: Adamant Ridge; a small mountain town that overlooks a beautiful desert scenery, occasionally gets pretty lights in the sky

Species/Racial Origin: umm...Human I presume? Middle eastern?

Social Class/Community Status: Middle-Class, Merchants.

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:
Mother: Ahndra Azu (Deceased)
Father: Haman Azu
Pet: A pet leopard Ali saved, he names him Jeffery Simmons

Physical Description *Human*

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 160

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Limb Dexterity: Fairly well

Typical Clothing/Equipment: travelling clothes, to withstand the wind, when in Adamant Ridge, he wears a casual blue outfit. His equipment usually consists of mainly survival tools and supplies for long trips, he carries one sword for self defense.

Picture:
[spoili]
2KGMKT_CivVBNW_Concept-Art_Ahmad_al-Mansur_Morocco.jpg

[/spoili]

Physical Description *dragon*

Height: 15' 8"
Weight: eh 1 ton?
Length: 13'
Size of Wings: Averaged size, well balanced, built for him to fly long distances
Scale colour: Dark Green
Species type: Lesser Western Dragon
Eye colour: Green
Horns: NO
Spines: YES
Tail: Short and thin, with barbs on the top that run down

Picture
[spoili]
Mithral_Dragon_by_kerembeyit.jpg

[/spoili]
Powers:

Element: Earth

Power 1: WIP

Power 2: WIP

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Very Calm & quiet, yet outgoing and a hands-on guy, almost neutral in every situation, also quite crafty, and slightly intelligent. It is also noted that he is a pacifist, and prefers words than swords.
Skills/Talents:
+Decisive thinking
+Good Tinkerer
+Coercive
+ Good travel skills
+Can stay calm in any situation
Favourites/Likes:
+ Bread
+ Jeffery Simmons
+ Animals in general
+ Currency
Most Hated/Dislikes:
+ Killing
+Poachers
+ Apples
+ His father
Goals/Ambitions:
=to become upper-class, a master merchant
=to see all the sights in the world
Strengths:
+ Coercive
+ Good at long distance travel
+ Tactical
Weaknesses:
- not very strong
- cannot kill for the life of him
- not very good with breath powers and power usage
Fears:
-Death of Jeffrey Simmons
-Bankruptcy
-Undead

Hobbies/Interests:
=Travel
=Culture differences
=Animals
Regular Routine:
=WIP
vEverything below is considered WIPv

Philosophy of Life:
Attitude Toward Death:
Religion/Beliefs:
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors:
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience:
Sexual Preference/Experience/Values:
Education/Special Training:

Brief history:

Additional Notes

@El Presidente I am so sorry but on the previous page, someone had already reserved the Earth position and I am just in the process of marking down her reservation.

@Alucard - May I ask how cat-like behavior is a weakness??

Seriously, cats are awesome! They's not weak.

I finished my CS sheet. (it's been edited) Am I too late?

are you guys still acepting?

Reactions: The Lady Avaritia
ok thank you

Not quite yet, I will know by Sunday. My friend may be joining and I would like to keep a spot for them (Steel in this case). If he cannot join, I will be opening that position.

So sorry about that, it was slightly my fault there but I can't just remove someone else's character without reason.
understandable, has any one done two charries? I mean, that could gimme a spot! i mean, ten slots is kinda hard to fill up...in two pages

Yeah, we gots some serious interest up in here. Spots filled up pretty darn quick.

Plus, there wasn't too much chatter. Guess we're all still working out the kinks in our chars, so there's not too much to talk about.

Oh! Avarita, when we have all the charries done, it might be a good idea to put all char sheets in a spoiler in the first post and either make an OOC or just close this off to signups and make this one the OOC. That way, we all have easy access to all finished charries, and we have a place to chat it up. XD

I spent an hour stapling a sheet to the bottom of my couch....the things I do for my pets. T_T

• Love
well, congrats on having such a popular RP Idea *has to think about that now*, well, if minds ever change, let me know, I'll be your backup man!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.