MetaMorph - An Uncanny Convergence

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no, the light system is a different matter. He's not going to kill anyone over that.

But the three guys who just put bullets into his door, tore it down and walked in unannounced, threatening the safety of his patrons?

... Oh yeah, they're dead. I've got something a bit more personal planned for your character though~

... I mean, they can try. But that's an entire horde of Metas in there all hopped up on adrenaline and drugs and the atmosphere. I don't know how much good some gang activity is going to do them.

Plus, Adrian is totally going to kick someone's ass if they mess with his club.
That was sort of the point, a gang of normal humans run into this bar full of dozens of people that can kill them in a hundred different ways and go "oh shit its a freak show I'm out"

But anyways, I'll try making a post now if that's OK with all of you, unless @Spectre of Fade wants to post.

EDIT: @Navras , is there specific power that Morty has? Just curious, and might be useful in the future :)

Yes, actually. Mortimer does have a special power of his own.

Mortimer's ability is a Class 4 one, (since he's an NPC I figured it'd be okay to give him that, 'cause I don't plan on abusing him or anything of the sort. He's barely going to be mentioned, he's basically the club incarnate) he can turn things into dust. Just... poof, and it's dust. He just has to touch it. He's not deformed like most other Meta's though, instead if sunlight touches him he himself turns into a pile of dust... or rather his atoms disassemble up to a point and collapse on the ground. As soon as the sun is off of him though, he'll turn back.

Anyways, that's Morty's ability in a shell nut. Like I said, he's an NPC so I'm not even going to bother making a sheet for him because he just... isn't going to be in the story much at all. he's like Angelina in that respect a bit.

I am okay with that... since my character will just interacting with his boyfie, she doesn't have any conflict yet. So, if you don't give a trigger event, I don't know what to do with her. If it turns out that everyone is going to gather at Adrian's club in NY, I will make her flies there or something. But if you have another plan about what are the Metas gonna do, how they gather, and things, I will follow what you're planning instead of flying to NY.

Last edited:
Well, it'd certainly be convenient if everyone just... gravitated there at least. It's a place to meet up and such, private property and all that, but it's by no means irreplaceable. Getting down to it, it's a building in a city. There's lots of others. Only difference is this one's been fleshed out some. It doesn't even have to be the center of the story or anything, or even remotely central to it. Could just be a place where PC's in NY com and chill when they're waiting for plot to develop or something along those lines.

It's a resource. We can use it or not. Simple, really.

Actually,it's pretty make sense for my character to move to NY. Maybe it will be easier to drive the story if all of us are at the same place? You know, fate and things that bring them together. I think most movies are like that~
Christelle can just go there with Alan since they are working at the club too, one as bartender and the other as DJ. I can just say Alan gets an offer to be DJ at TNZ and he will bring Christelle with him or something. Let's see what the GM has to say about this.

Wow, got no notifications for any of this. Um. Go ahead and do your thing, @KthuluKhild. I'm good.

Yeah it would be a lot easier to move the plot along if everyone is in the same place. Easier isn't always a good thing, but it would in fact be easier.

Whatever your reason for coming to Triple T.N.Z., you're gonna leave satisfied and with a head pounding with raw music~

I'm not sure how I could bring Malcolm to Triple TNZ. He no longer drinks, he doesn't dance, being around that many people would be irritating with his empathy, etc, etc...I'm also unsure how to get him to New York. He's not one prone to random vacations and such.

Million Meta March. There's your reason for coming to New York.

In the wake of terrorists and fear by the human populace, a million metas come together for a charity event to help the cause of improving human/meta relationships.

It makes sense to me considering that terrorism is still a pretty big thing with Titan and Regen obviously doesn't trust Metas, and certain Metas like Adrian don't trust humans. So really, we'd just need someone to actually have the idea.

Million Meta March. There's your reason for coming to New York.

In the wake of terrorists and fear by the human populace, a million metas come together for a charity event to help the cause of improving human/meta relationships.

It makes sense to me considering that terrorism is still a pretty big thing with Titan and Regen obviously doesn't trust Metas, and certain Metas like Adrian don't trust humans. So really, we'd just need someone to actually have the idea.
I like that idea of a Million Meta March, a good chance to have some sort of 'messiah' Meta charcater to come out.
Also note: Though being in the same place is easier I am perfectly fine with people being somewhat seperated, I have plans for each of you and I may or may have not talked about it with some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.