MetaMorph - An Uncanny Convergence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting character, I'll accept her once she's finished! Also thank you all for the kind words! If you can, can you invite others or find other ways of advertising this roleplay? I honestly never got around to it.

I'll be posting in the IC probably late tonight or tomorrow, I also have to talk to @Heathen about their character as well.
Me again. Roleplay advertising forum: GROUP ROLEPLAY ADVERTISING | IwakuRoleplay.com
If you don't have the time to make the ad, I could make one and put the information down. Just let me know!

If you can, can you invite others or find other ways of advertising this roleplay? I honestly never got around to it.
I could probably figure out a banner or some such. I'm decent at editing photos.

Actually now that you mention it, I can try and make a banner, might take a while if you want it to look nice and at the same time I'm a little busy at the moment.

We don't have a banner...? I thought we did in the OP, what happened to that?

Also, my future plans for my character involve being a bad ass vampire basically. That and a kick ass DJ.

Speaking of, y'all metas need to come down to Trple T.N.Z. where the party's bumpin'!

Oh I didn't really count that in the OP as a 'banner' since I'll need to make something smaller to fit as an ad, but I guess that works.

yeah man, just work with what you got before jumping ship to find something new. I personally like the design of the pics in the first post.

Also thank you cookie monster. Like Spectre said, gifs are cool but they're like Charmin: Less is more.

yeah man, just work with what you got before jumping ship to find something new. I personally like the design of the pics in the first post.

Also thank you cookie monster. Like Spectre said, gifs are cool but they're like Charmin: Less is more.
HAHAHAHAHA. I love that.

Created the Ad thread today, and I might get around to posting in the IC thread later tonight.

WIP

best-eyelashes-cara-delevingne.jpg

Name:

Kisla Robyn Foley. Some call her "Virus".

Appearance:

cara-delevingne-eyebrows-gifs-1.gif

Kisla has the famous resting bitch face as her default expression, the 'i'm judging you' one. With an average height, the girl doesn't stand out in anyway, perhaps only in looks, but that's usually ignored when people find out what she really is.

Female

Personality:
Proud, charming, loyal, intelligent, observant, realistic, sarcastic, arrogant, blunt, cynical.
Kisla is the type of person you either like very much, or absolutely despises. Her too honest, barring blunt personality shy away many people, and she doesn't blame them, she would too. Her tough, too good for you persona is not something she's able to control, and it's not like she wants to, it is her wall of defense, her way of dealing with this corrupted world. However, sometimes she forgets that there's some things like limits, which leads to hurt and disappointed friends. Fine, she'd say, whatever. She doesn't need them anyway. Oh, maybe we should add the liar trait up there, or perhaps delusional. Either would do.
However, despite everything, whenever Kisla does love someone, her love is deep, infinite. She'll put anything at stake for the person who has captured her heart, even her life. That's why she's so afraid of sentiment. The girl doesn't mind casual sex, one night stands, but let it become something more and she'll quickly run away from it. Though sometimes it's already too late to run. Yeah, emotions aren't her forte, she pretty much prefers machine, not only she can understand them, but she can control them. Not an easy task to do with humans, at least not to someone as inexperienced as her. No thanks, she'll be fine with her technology.

Powers:
Tier 3

Cyberkinesis -
Also known as Technology Manipulation. Kisla is able to tinkle with any kind of machine, as long as it has electricity running through it. If it has wires, hardwares, softwares, anything considered technology, she'll be able to mess with it. There are multiples ways for her to control technology, one of them, and the main one, is to incorporate her mind to the computer/machine of her will, once inside she can reprogram, control, destroy, do pretty much whatever she wants. However, as useful as it is, this power is no child's play, since it can easily kill her, or at least her body. Whenever Kisla's mind is within an electronic's "wires", her body will remain unprotected and unmovable, leaving a wide gape for an enemy to destroy it. Without a body, Kisla's mind has nowhere to go back, leaving it trapped inside the machine she invaded. At this moment, the only options left is to wait for the machine to be destroyed as well, or to travel thought the internet, which could lead to her being lost forever in the endless pits of the cybernetic world. Neither options are viable.

Cyber Mind - More of an addition to her main power than a full ability itself. This power, or rather, addition allows Kisla to possess a computer-like brain with advanced abilities such as high storage capability, brain's "upgrades", human calculator, downloads (instant learning), and more. The downside to it all is that, just like in a computer, Kisla must be careful with the contents she's downloading and using, since she's vulnerable to virus and such. Also, too much useless information can slow down her brain, though this hardly happens.

History:

tumblr_m85lkePiDg1qa4ahwo5_500.gif

WIP

best-eyelashes-cara-delevingne.jpg

Name:

Kisla Robyn Foley. Some call her "Virus".

Appearance:
cara-delevingne-eyebrows-gifs-1.gif

Kisla has the famous resting bitch face as her default expression, the 'i'm judging you' one. With an average height, the girl doesn't stand out in anyway, perhaps only in looks, but that's usually ignored when people find out what she really is.

Personality:
Proud, charming, loyal, intelligent, observant, realistic, sarcastic, arrogant, blunt, cynical.
Kisla is the type of person you either like very much, or absolutely despises. Her too honest, barring blunt personality shy away many people, and she doesn't blame them, she would too. Her tough, too good for you persona is not something she's able to control, and it's not like she wants to, it is her wall of defense, her way of dealing with this corrupted world. However, sometimes she forgets that there's some things like limits, which leads to hurt and disappointed friends. Fine, she'd say, whatever. She doesn't need them anyway. Oh, maybe we should add the liar trait up there, or perhaps delusional. Either would do.
However, despite everything, whenever Kisla does love someone, her love is deep, infinite. She'll put anything at stake for the person who has captured her heart, even her life. That's why she's so afraid of sentiment. The girl doesn't mind casual sex, one night stands, but let it become something more and she'll quickly run away from it. Though sometimes it's already too late to run. Yeah, emotions aren't her forte, she pretty much prefers machine, not only she can understand them, but she can control them. Not an easy task to do with humans, at least not to someone as inexperienced as her. No thanks, she'll be fine with her technology.

Powers:
Tier 3

Cyberkinesis - Also known as Technology Manipulation. Kisla is able to tinkle with any kind of machine, as long as it has electricity running through it. If it has wires, hardwares, softwares, anything considered technology, she'll be able to mess with it. There are multiples ways for her to control technology, one of them, and the main one, is to incorporate her mind to the computer/machine of her will, once inside she can reprogram, control, destroy, do pretty much whatever she wants. However, as useful as it is, this power is no child's play, since it can easily kill her, or at least her body. Whenever Kisla's mind is within an electronic's "wires", her body will remain unprotected and unmovable, leaving a wide gape for an enemy to destroy it. Without a body, Kisla's mind has nowhere to go back, leaving it trapped inside the machine she invaded. At this moment, the only options left is to wait for the machine to be destroyed as well, or to travel thought the internet, which could lead to her being lost forever in the endless pits of the cybernetic world. Neither options are viable.

Cyber Mind - More of an addition to her main power than a full ability itself. This power, or rather, addition allows Kisla to possess a computer-like brain with advanced abilities such as high storage capability, brain's "upgrades", human calculator, downloads (instant learning), and more. The downside to it all is that, just like in a computer, Kisla must be careful with the contents she's downloading and using, since she's vulnerable to virus and such. Also, too much useless information can slow down her brain, though this hardly happens.

History:

tumblr_m85lkePiDg1qa4ahwo5_500.gif

A very interesting character, I'll add her to the list as soon as her history is finished (which I am curious to see)!

I'm still here~

I mean I made a post today, so everyone should know I'm here

As well as be bopping their heads to the tunes I'm slinging. That's also pretty important.

I mean I made a post today, so everyone should know I'm here

As well as be bopping their heads to the tunes I'm slinging. That's also pretty important.
Quick question. Exactly where was the TNZ? You said north side but do you mean north Manhattan or...? I ask because I don't know much about NYC.

Still here! Working on composing a response now. And aggressively listening to Freaks on repeat. Damn you, @Navras.

Ya'll love it, I know @Spectre of the Fade

And no, not on Manhattan. The North side of mainland New York, New York. I didn't have an exact address in mind, but if your character is just visiting there for the first time and looking for landmarks or something, the building without windows is where you want to go.

Actually, quick question. Exactly how much sex is alright for this RP? Like, I don't mean full on fucking or anything like that, but can I use sexual tension to my advantage when writing a scene? I ask this because Adrian is a very... I don't want to say sexual character, but he's definitely supposed to be sexy. Like, looking at him and you can tell "Damn, now that's a piece of ass."

Plus I mean, he also runs a night club that might as well be an orgy. Sooooooo.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
I'll wait until @Xytheus makes his post, if they're going to make one that is. I'm guessing that Alex is gonna run to the TNZ and bring some gang-war action to the nightclub along with him. :D

... I mean, they can try. But that's an entire horde of Metas in there all hopped up on adrenaline and drugs and the atmosphere. I don't know how much good some gang activity is going to do them.

Plus, Adrian is totally going to kick someone's ass if they mess with his club.

Ya, I was gonna do that. I'll get my post up tonight. Shit's gonna be cray.

Right, I'm going to hold off from posting just yet and let someone else go before me... presuming that there is a reasonable amount of time between now and the next post. If it takes too long, then yeah, I'm going to post but I digress. I've got some planning to do and a sweet ass action scene to write.

Someone's about to die for breaking Adrian's door.

Status
Not open for further replies.