MetaMorph - An Uncanny Convergence

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the update kind of threw me off, but I'll add all the new sheets and changes in a bit. Glad you guys managed to finish!

Also, there's a chance we MIGHT start tomorrow if were all still here.

Good to hear! With this update and everything, I was worried we'd never start!

MobleyPortrait_July2011.jpeg

Name: Alex Stermovik, also known by some as Specter or Ghost.
Appearance: There is a deep black discoloration on his left shoulder. It started out as a small spot but has spread all the way down to his elbow and is still spreading. He's pretty self -conscious about it and wears long sleeved shirts to cover it up.

Personality: Alex is a very sarcastic and rather laid back individual. Pressure does not apply to him. He walks the line between good and evil and takes whatever side benefits him most. Unless it involves genocide. If you have a hankering for mass murder you can go shove it. He also likes to joke around and mess with peoples heads, usually in a mischievous way but if he wanted to he could probably make you doubt your life choices.

Powers: Tier 3. Alex can transform into a floating cloud of black smoke with red glowing eyes. In his smokey form he can squeeze through anything that isn't airtight, and inhaling his smoke can cause a psychedelic reaction to the person or thing that inhales him. The reaction varies by victim. He can also drain the electricity from electronics but it's weak and he can not redirect it. As far as weaknesses go bullets work just fine in his physical form. In the smokey form strong winds, airborne anesthetics and extreme cold are effective. Project Titan 2.0.

History:
Alex's life was pretty normal until age 10. That's when his abilities began to surface. His parents pulled him out of school and other social activities out of fear of being persecuted. But people did find out. Luckily, it wasn't horrible because America was generally nice to Metas. Still, their home was repeatedly vandalized and Alex couldn't leave without fearing for his life. Things eventually started to unwind.

He convinced his parents to let him go to normal school.
He was bullied by some and protected by others. He made sure to help those that helped him. With the help a girl with the power to inhibit other peoples powers he learned to control his over time. He fell in love with her. And then she was murdered. Whether it was a hate crime or not, no one could tell. The perp was never caught.

He realized that normal humans were not worth it. Not deserving of mass murder, but still not worth saving. Today he lives in a condo in downtown and works for the local crime lord. The gang doesn't discriminate and with his talents he has risen pretty high in their ranks. He refuses to take sides in any Meta vs human conflict. He is out for his own interests, mainly money.
The character seems interesting, might need a little more detail on his backstory through out the roleplay though. Quick question, what is exactly is the gang about and any details on it and the crime lord? PM me it if you wish, since I see potential for a little arc from this backstory.

Other than that, accepted, just work a bit details of the backstory.

Malcolm Hayes
View attachment 84623
26 | Male | Homosexual | Red hair | Blue eyes | 6'2" | True Neutral

"Oh, believe me when I say I am aware of your feelings on the subject. But, you see, the thing is that I don't care."
Project Titan 2.0

Appearance
Malcolm is a fairly intimidating person, with his height and the muscle he rigorously maintains and the cold confidence he wears like someone else might wear a favorite jacket. Scars dot his hands and arms, from various fights he'd gotten into over the years. There is a tattoo on the back of his neck of the ace of spades and there is skull on his right shoulder, both of them being put on his skin in prison, with two more from a different source on his back. Gao Yord, Nine Spires, is placed at the nape of his neck and Paed Tidt, Eight Points, is placed closer to the center of his back. Both are Sak Yant, a kind of traditional Thai tattooing that is usually put on Buddhists.

As for his mannerisms, he walks and stands and sits with excellent posture, and has a tendency to lift his chin a bit as if to look down his nose at others. His smiles and laughs are rarely genuine. If they are, it's easy to tell, as he covers his mouth with one of his hands.

His manner of dress varies, though he tends to prefer the color blue. For work, he wears clothing that would be appropriate for it. In public outside of work, it is rare to see him in anything that might be considered less than "business casual". In privacy, though, he tends to dress for comfort rather than style, in warm sweaters and the like.

Personality
Loyal, Stubborn, Practical, Thoughtful, Self Possessed, Spiritual, Proud, Suspicious, Argumentative, Complicated, Opportunistic, Difficult
Malcolm is practical before nearly everything else, to the point of being morally questionable. He does what he deems necessary, what he sees as most advantageous or convenient, neither shirking from what he feels he must do nor embracing it. He has accepted that he is a being suited to violence, but he has also accepted that people like him are not what humanity needs to better itself. To that end, he pursues Buddhism as best as he can, meditating every morning he is able and maintaining a healthy body, with the hope that in his next life he will be something better.
However, all of that is buried under the surface. Most just see him as a cynic and an ass. He cares little for being around people, thanks as much to his experiences as his abilities, and tends to be upfront with his opinions and criticisms. That isn't to say he can't hold his tongue or pretend to be charming in the right circumstances, but he finds being proper to be draining. He's a difficult person to like, and even more difficult to get to know. If one can actually manage becoming friends with him, however, he is a startlingly loyal person and willing to follow someone he's committed to wherever they may go and regardless of what they may face.

Powers
Tier 3 Empathy - Malcolm is an empath, able to sense the emotions of those around him. He can't change or affect those emotions, and he can't "turn off" his awareness of others' feelings while he's conscious. The ability also has a limited range, topping out at a little bit more than fifteen meters (50 feet), and the precision with which he can sense a person's feelings lessens with how far away they are from him. His control over his ability has allowed him to focus on one or two individuals and sense their emotions far more precisely, to the point that he can sense suppressed feelings or when that person is lying. Touching a person gives the same kind of detailed sense without requiring him to focus, and he can't stop himself from doing that, either.
Pain Inducement - His secondary ability is to inflict pain. He doesn't do so by causing any actual damage to the person he's using the ability on, he's merely stimulating the nerves under their skin so that they send false pain signals to the brain. False or no, it feels like real pain. The limitation is that he must be touching a person, skin on skin, in order to use this ability. The amount of pain he can inflict depends on how hard he is concentrating and where he is touching, and the rule of thumb regarding the latter being "the closer to the spine, the more it will hurt". The head is the most painful area. As for how this pain affects his target, that depends on the person.
Mutation: All of the blood vessels in his hands and wrists, from about halfway up his forearm down, are discolored in an odd fashion. They act as an extremely accurate mood ring, basically, except the colors can be as difficult to read as the person. Emotions don't correspond to separate colors, like one might expect. Happiness isn't yellow, envy isn't green, embarrassment isn't pink. Each emotion has its own distinct shade of red, blue, or gray. For example, happiness is a light, soft blue, and sadness is a darker blue, harsher against his skin. Anger is a vibrant red, bright as blood, and love is a warmer, more welcoming shade of the same. Bitterness is a dark gray, while calmness is a silvery color. It's difficult to glean the meaning of the colors without spending a considerable amount of time with Malcolm, but he tends to cover his hands with gloves anyways.

History
Malcolm was born a middle child, between two sisters, in one of the poorer districts in the London Borough of Haringey. His ability had always been present, for as far back as he would be able to recall in adulthood. As it was a mental one instead of a physical one, he was able to keep it fairly well hidden once he was old enough to understand that he needed to. Though, even without his abilities putting him at risk of discovery, his childhood was no easy one. His father was employed as a criminal, so the family's financial situation was always questionable. Neither of his parents were particularly open minded or accepting. His father's response to Malcolm asking if it was okay to like boys when he was six was an angry rant, and his mother responded with a simple no.

Amelia, his older sister, was the only member of his family he was close to. Malcolm liked to follow her around while she walked their neighborhood, visiting her friends and doing small errands for the household, and it was on one of these outings that he met John. John was a year older when they met, only seven, but already made to look after his younger sister. The two were fast friends. They'd only known one another for a couple of short months when Malcolm decided that he loved John. He didn't know it, then, but that love was going to shape the course of much of Malcolm's early life.

Amelia died when he was twelve. She was only seventeen, involved with exactly the wrong type of people, and ended up accidentally overdosing on heroin. Malcolm was deeply affected by her loss, but his parents weren't so moved. They both disapproved of their daughter's actions and the company she kept. His father was adamant that Amelia made her own decisions and her death was her own own fault. His mother felt she deserved it. His younger sister, barely eight, blindly agreed with them. Their reaction and their disgust is what turned Malcolm into such a cynic.

It was also that which turned Malcolm to crime. He ended up joining a street gang with John, soon discovering his gift for fighting hand to hand and then honing his skills at it. By the time he was eighteen, he was good at it. Good at reading opponents, good at blocking strikes, good at taking hits, good at throwing punches. Also, during the passing years, he hadn't even attempted to develop his power. Thus far in his life, all it had gotten him was pain. Pain from his parents, before he'd stopped trying to impress them. Pain from John, who did not and would not love him back. So, he'd ignored it as much as he could and did his very best not to focus on it. Even the general acceptance of Metas in the UK didn't spur him into training his ability. That would change, however, after he was put into prison.

John had always wanted to get he and his little sister out of London and the UK, to get her somewhere safe where they were not criminals. He came up with a plan to accomplish just that a few months before Malcolm's nineteenth birthday. The gang they were apart of worked under the leadership of a businessman named Levi Castor, who owned a club in which he operated a profitable drug ring. John's plan was for the three of them to break into the club and take what money they could get before burning the place down and running away. Malcolm was originally supposed to come with the John and his sister, but he knew Castor would pursue them until he got his revenge for such a massive loss of money. So Malcolm stayed behind, after the deed was done. He stayed behind, he was arrested, and he was sentenced to four years in prison for arson. John left with his sister. Safely, as Malcolm didn't mention his involvement with the deed or the money that had been stolen.

Four years. Four years, he spent around boys and then men he couldn't trust. Four years in which he worked on his ability, gaining control over it and skill with it, discovering his secondary ability by accident a year before his sentence was up. Four years he went without so much as a single letter from the man he'd decided to love when they were both children. After he got out, he was no longer sure of who he was as a person and he lacked John, who had served as his moral compass. He ended up turning to the same drug that had killed his older sister: heroin.

It's ironic, perhaps, that using it was what triggered his advancement to Tier 3. It gave him a rush, then induced a nearly catatonic state without slowing his brain function, allowing him to do nothing but focus on his empathy. He spent a year and a half as a travelling addict, making his way in a mostly illegal fashion across Europe and down into Thailand and hardly noticing the discoloration spreading up the veins of his fingers. It was on a street in Bangkok he met the Buddhist monk who dragged him back into sobriety and inspired him to seek a better path for his life.

He spent many months in the city, trying to learn to cope with the longer lasting withdrawal symptoms of heroin, dealing with the emotions he'd tried to get rid of through the drug, and learning of his new found faith. Then, when he decided he was ready to strike out on his own, he went to America and settled in Boston. In prison, he'd been taught mechanics, and found work in a shop with an owner that could accept his criminal history.

Malcolm currently lives in a small house in Boston, working as a mechanic and trying to keep to a more peaceful path.

Other:
-Has a young pitbull named Vera he found on the street
-Many things make him uncomfortable, from heights to spiders, but he is legitimately afraid of tight spaces
-He was born on Christmas, but teasing him over it is unwise
-He has quite the love for baked sweets like cupcakes and cookies
-Speaks fluent Thai​
Love the character! Accepted, I'll add him to the list as well.

We might begin today also. Luckily were still open to more applications, and were also waiting on Heathen's character.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
The character seems interesting, might need a little more detail on his backstory through out the roleplay though. Quick question, what is exactly is the gang about and any details on it and the crime lord? PM me it if you wish, since I see potential for a little arc from this backstory.

Other than that, accepted, just work a bit details of the backstory.

Ya, I was gonna have the minor details revealed throughout the story. The gang is a general crime ring. From drugs to gambling to collecting insurance money. They're based in Chicago and have spread to many of the surrounding areas. The crime lord is known as The Crime Lord. No one knows his real name and some suspect him of being a meta. Alex is his right hand mans right hand man.

Ah I see, well glad you're going to reveal more through the roleplay, I'm very curious on seeing his story!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@KthuluKhild Awesome! c: I'd love any critique on either of my characters, if you have any.

@Navras Am I mistaken, or is that Invictus in your signature? I'm not a poetry person by any definition, but I really like that one in particular.

Because of how awesome the plot was, I was expecting there to be at least fifteen pages full of characters. I'll have my characters up by tomorrow, got to find where I put the definition of my characters ability. :?

Yeah I'm surprised more people haven't come to this RP either. Doesn't stop me from being a kick ass DJ though! >:D

I'm working on making a list of the specific colors that correspond to Malcolm's emotions, because of his mood ring-esque mutation, and I'm using hex codes because saying "sky blue" or "slate gray" allows too much room for confusion. It's in a Google Doc and located right here if anyone wants to give it a look over. c:

Name:
"Ugh. Elizabeth. If I had a choice, I'd go by Elix. In fact, No. You know what? Call me Elix."
Elizabeth Darven
Alias:
Elix/Elixtrophe
Appearance:

b2a81bee51CRVQHDC_128399_1245951605.png

OTHER GIFS- WARNING- DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVE A SLOW COMPUTER-
3289242.gif
tumblr_inline_n8tcnf6gAF1s1ub61.gif
tumblr_mvajcv45G41qd49gbo5_500.gif
tumblr_inline_n8tcotgXPf1s1ub61.gif
tumblr_inline_n8tcnqwFvt1s1ub61.gif
tumblr_static_1p7urjr63r0kc0ccos0cok4wo.gif
tumblr_mvadpxgsWB1rf03c7o6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n7swrwdGUz1sfquyp.gif
tumblr_inline_n7sxsoS9z81sfquyp.gif
tumblr_static_asi4jqxppts004soo88g0wcko.gif

tumblr_mwpyfynP8i1t1ieyzo1_250.gif
tumblr_mqkk17UAY41rl0ndqo7_250.gif

tumblr_mwo32jzHss1qd576ko1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_n7swvecTQf1sfquyp.gif
tumblr_inline_n0defmSMFA1r6g9wn.gif

reign-gifs-reign-tv-show-35999267.gif

"We both know the answer to that"

Female
Personality:
"Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."
Elix has never been one of the good children. The ones that do their parent's bidding and get good grades in school. She's hasn't always been the one to be level-headed or calm.
She gravitates towards danger. She's a bit of an adrenaline junkie and she loves the thrill of fear. She's the type to walk across a highway, just to see if she can.
She has two voices in her head. Her 'Intelligent voice,' And her, 'Let's-jump-off-the-roof-because-why-the-hell-not?' Voice.
She's a bit of a firecracker, and when angered can be extremely volitale. Otherwise, she's a sweetheart and usually the one to crack a bad joke.
She's extremely stubborn. So if she believes she's right, the worst thing to do would be say she isn't.
She's a prankster. Dear god, never start a prank war with her.
If you were one to watch the train tracks, Elix would be the one skipping school, playing on the tracks thirty seconds before a train came, laughing her head off.
She got in trouble a lot throughout her childhood. She was one of the children who broke the rules just because they could.
If she's being ridiculed or laughed at, chances are she's going to laugh too. It's hard to get under her skin, sometimes to a fault. Little things scare her, but everybody's got their fears, right?

"People that aren't afraid to show their true selves."
Cool names like Elix
Sarcasm
Weapons
Cliffhangers
bOOKS
Pranks
Rebelling
Netflix
The Dark
Solitude
Writing
Quotes
Werewolves
Scary movies
The Walking Dead
Adrenaline
Brilliantly thought-out plans

Dislikes:
"Call me by my first name and I swear I'll create a rumor that you had sex with a goat."

Being called Elizabeth
Idiots
Teenage boys.
Idiots
Morons
Racists
Bigots
Rude people
Ignorant people
Hate groups.
Sporks. What are they supposed to be?
Cannibalistic dragonflies.
Not having her coffee in the morning
Teachers
Snobs
Strict rules
Or any rules, for that matter.

Fears:
"Use these against me. Go on, I dare you."

Death
Losing out on a chance to love the one.
Being forced to kill that very same one.
Having to use her powers
Forgetting everyone she cares about.
Deep water
Sharks
Cliffs
Being kidnapped
Being killed
Being forced to kill
Rape

Sexuality:
"I see you lookin'."
Bisexual
Powers:

"I can make you disappear from my mind. Here, watch."
Tier 1; Copycat
Definition:
Elix is a copycat. The clinical term is Adoptive muscle memory, also referred to as muscle mimicry, is the ability to perfectly replicate any physical action after seeing it performed once. Her ability requires that she actually sees the action performed, though not necessarily in person. The only problem is that her memories are very short-lived, and fade within approximately 30 days. Elix can copy any human movement after seeing it performed, including acrobatics, martial arts, and physical stunts. With these skills they can become incredible at what they do, by combining several forms and movements in rhythmic motions instead of using the same thing over. Project Titan 2.0
Ability:
Elix is kind of clueless with her ability. She knows she can mimic things, almost perfectly, she knows that after seeing someone do a double-back handspring once, she can copy it with little effort. She knows that these skills don't have to be 'learned' like others do. She knows all of this. But she doesn't want it.
You see, she developed this 'power' a few years ago, around the age of sixteen. It started out slow, she could watch someone doing a trick on a skateboard and she would ask if she could try. Usually it worked, but sometimes it didn't. She would continue to do different things, and the more she practiced it came easy, almost second nature to her. But every time she mimicked, she forgot.
She remembers walking home, opening the door and walking in her room. There was a small boy on her bed, playing with her Ipod. She screamed, dropping her things. "Lizzie? What's wrong with you?" He asked, and she screamed again. Her mother came in her room, confused about what was going on with the girl. She broke down crying, pointing to the boy. "There's a burglar in my room!" After calming her down, the three sat down and asked her why she thought he had broken in. "Because, I've never seen him before in my life!" She had replied. Then, after looking at family pictures and photo albums, something struck her. She had forgotten her brother. After a little bit of testing and going to doctors, they had concurred that her ability came with a flaw. Every time she mimicked something, she forgot something. It could be forgetting to buy milk or something huge, like forgetting her only sibling. She vowed not to practice ever again unless something really bad was happening. If she watches someone do something, like a karate kick or a extreme jump, she can remember it. That has no harm. It's only when she mimics the jump or kick in which she forgets her memory.

History:
"If you want to know my backstory, Ask."
WIP (Reminder: Camera)

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't stop me from being a kick ass DJ though! >:D
Yeah, I must say, you are one. I've listened to Moar Ghosts N Stuff like eighteen times since yesterday. That's not even an overstatement.

I pick the best tunes man, and I've got waaaaay more where that came from.

UGH! COOKIE MONSTER! YOUR GIFS KILL MY BROWSER! CUT IT OUT MAN, FUCK!

Reactions: Xytheus
Name:
"Ugh. Elizabeth. If I had a choice, I'd go by Elix. In fact, No. You know what? Call me Elix."
Elizabeth Darven
OKAY WHOA HAVE TO AGREE WITH NAVRAS HERE
GIFs are awesome and all, but less would be great. Those take up a shitload of data.

Name:
Elizabeth Darven
Alias:
Elix/Elixtrophe
Appearance:

b2a81bee51CRVQHDC_128399_1245951605.png

OTHER GIFS- WARNING- DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVE A SLOW COMPUTER-
3289242.gif
tumblr_inline_n8tcnf6gAF1s1ub61.gif
tumblr_mvajcv45G41qd49gbo5_500.gif
tumblr_inline_n8tcotgXPf1s1ub61.gif
tumblr_inline_n8tcnqwFvt1s1ub61.gif
tumblr_static_1p7urjr63r0kc0ccos0cok4wo.gif
tumblr_mvadpxgsWB1rf03c7o6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n7swrwdGUz1sfquyp.gif
tumblr_inline_n7sxsoS9z81sfquyp.gif
tumblr_static_asi4jqxppts004soo88g0wcko.gif

tumblr_mwpyfynP8i1t1ieyzo1_250.gif
tumblr_mqkk17UAY41rl0ndqo7_250.gif

tumblr_mwo32jzHss1qd576ko1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_n7swvecTQf1sfquyp.gif
tumblr_inline_n0defmSMFA1r6g9wn.gif

reign-gifs-reign-tv-show-35999267.gif

"We both know the answer to that"

Female
Personality:
"Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."
Elix has never been one of the good children. The ones that do their parent's bidding and get good grades in school. She's hasn't always been the one to be level-headed or calm.
She gravitates towards danger. She's a bit of an adrenaline junkie and she loves the thrill of fear. She's the type to walk across a highway, just to see if she can.
She has two voices in her head. Her 'Intelligent voice,' And her, 'Let's-jump-off-the-roof-because-why-the-hell-not?' Voice.
She's a bit of a firecracker, and when angered can be extremely volitale. Otherwise, she's a sweetheart and usually the one to crack a bad joke.
She's extremely stubborn. So if she believes she's right, the worst thing to do would be say she isn't.
She's a prankster. Dear god, never start a prank war with her.
If you were one to watch the train tracks, Elix would be the one skipping school, playing on the tracks thirty seconds before a train came, laughing her head off.
She got in trouble a lot throughout her childhood. She was one of the children who broke the rules just because they could.
If she's being ridiculed or laughed at, chances are she's going to laugh too. It's hard to get under her skin, sometimes to a fault. Little things scare her, but everybody's got their fears, right?

"People that aren't afraid to show their true selves."
Cool names like Elix
Sarcasm
Weapons
Cliffhangers
bOOKS
Pranks
Rebelling
Netflix
The Dark
Solitude
Writing
Quotes
Werewolves
Scary movies
The Walking Dead
Adrenaline
Brilliantly thought-out plans

Dislikes:
"Call me by my first name and I swear I'll create a rumor that you had sex with a goat."

Being called Elizabeth
Idiots
Teenage boys.
Idiots
Morons
Racists
Bigots
Rude people
Ignorant people
Hate groups.
Sporks. What are they supposed to be?
Cannibalistic dragonflies.
Not having her coffee in the morning
Teachers
Snobs
Strict rules
Or any rules, for that matter.

Fears:
"Use these against me. Go on, I dare you."

Death
Losing out on a chance to love the one.
Being forced to kill that very same one.
Having to use her powers
Forgetting everyone she cares about.
Deep water
Sharks
Cliffs
Being kidnapped
Being killed
Being forced to kill
Rape

Sexuality:
"I see you lookin'."
Bisexual
Powers:

"I can make you disappear from my mind. Here, watch."
Tier 1; Copycat
Definition:
Elix is a copycat. The clinical term is Adoptive muscle memory, also referred to as muscle mimicry, is the ability to perfectly replicate any physical action after seeing it performed once. Her ability requires that she actually sees the action performed, though not necessarily in person. The only problem is that her memories are very short-lived, and fade within approximately 30 days. Elix can copy any human movement after seeing it performed, including acrobatics, martial arts, and physical stunts. With these skills they can become incredible at what they do, by combining several forms and movements in rhythmic motions instead of using the same thing over. Project Titan 2.0
Ability:
Elix is kind of clueless with her ability. She knows she can mimic things, almost perfectly, she knows that after seeing someone do a double-back handspring once, she can copy it with little effort. She knows that these skills don't have to be 'learned' like others do. She knows all of this. But she doesn't want it.
You see, she developed this 'power' a few years ago, around the age of sixteen. It started out slow, she could watch someone doing a trick on a skateboard and she would ask if she could try. Usually it worked, but sometimes it didn't. She would continue to do different things, and the more she practiced it came easy, almost second nature to her. But every time she mimicked, she forgot.
She remembers walking home, opening the door and walking in her room. There was a small boy on her bed, playing with her Ipod. She screamed, dropping her things. "Lizzie? What's wrong with you?" He asked, and she screamed again. Her mother came in her room, confused about what was going on with the girl. She broke down crying, pointing to the boy. "There's a burglar in my room!" After calming her down, the three sat down and asked her why she thought he had broken in. "Because, I've never seen him before in my life!" She had replied. Then, after looking at family pictures and photo albums, something struck her. She had forgotten her brother. After a little bit of testing and going to doctors, they had concurred that her ability came with a flaw. Every time she mimicked something, she forgot something. It could be forgetting to buy milk or something huge, like forgetting her only sibling. She vowed not to practice ever again unless something really bad was happening. If she watches someone do something, like a karate kick or a extreme jump, she can remember it. That has no harm. It's only when she mimics the jump or kick in which she forgets her memory.

History:
"If you want to know my backstory, Ask."
WIP (Reminder: Camera)
Very interesting character, I'll accept her once she's finished! Also thank you all for the kind words! If you can, can you invite others or find other ways of advertising this roleplay? I honestly never got around to it.

I'll be posting in the IC probably late tonight or tomorrow, I also have to talk to @Heathen about their character as well.

Also, now that some of us have posted already, any one got future plans for their characters?

Very interesting character, I'll accept her once she's finished! Also thank you all for the kind words! If you can, can you invite others or find other ways of advertising this roleplay? I honestly never got around to it.

I'll be posting in the IC probably late tonight or tomorrow, I also have to talk to @Heathen about their character as well.
I can try and create a banner, maybe. That might help

On second thought, I suck at banners. I could post a thread in the Art shop forum though, asking for someone to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.