Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What videos do you speak of? O_O

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Number: 2​
Sexuality: Asexual​
Limbs Amputated: Both arms were damaged beyond repair in a failed attempt to defuse a bomb. Right eye was lost due to shrapnel.​
Skills: Former criminal profiler, weapons enthusiast, good cook​
Abilities: Ultra reflexes, inhuman strength​
Personality: Maxi tends to put on a friendly face for the crowd, but anybody who knows him personally will tell you that he really hates almost everyone he sees. He keeps himself held in reserve, not showing his animosity towards everyone else unless they've deserved it. Or he really wants to.​
Family: Ex-wife, Two Daughters (Twins, 7 years old), Adoptive father​
Dislikes: People, Chicken, Techno Music, Pop Stars​
Accepted!!! Great Job. :3

I'm writing a Narrative for English ATM, so I won't be able to post my CS's Until later. KEEP IT UP GUYS!

Feel free to create history among characters, Romance, feuds, whatever. Kisses for everyone.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daws Combine
Detective Bellamy, brown
Detective Bellamy, brown

Name: Ingrid R. (Ross) Bellamy
Sexuality: Questioning
Family: Father; Melbourne Bellamy (alive), Mother; Penelope Bellamy (alive), Older Brother; Warren Ballamy (alive)
Personality: In the crime world Ingrid is a cold heart woman who shows no mercy to scum bags. She's rarely kind in front of a criminal, she would always swear, use loud and intimidating gestures, threats, she always preferred playing the 'bad cop'. The woman is very intelligent and can always find a way from a loop hole. She's also been told to be observant, finding the smallest detail and would point them out easily. Her usual demeanor is an expressionless face and a confident voice. She's found to be intimidating and unapproachable. Despite her bad cop reputation, she can be kind and sweet in front of those who she is fond of.
Background
Ingrid was brought up by Melbourne and Penelope Bellamy, a detective and a damsel and distress. It was corny yet cute and romantic. Her father was a strong willed man who despised criminals. He would always tell her stories about good guys and bad guys. At some rare occasion he would take her to the police station when she was a kid and let her see how things go. As a young child she took immediate interest with following her fathers footsteps. Her mother however wanted her daughter to become a nurse or a doctor. Her mother would worry that her daughter would be in danger if she took that sort of career there was a high chance she would end up dying. With that Ingrid moved towards becoming a medical student.
Growing older she grew bored of staring at the raw human body. She would constantly complain to her father. He would always sigh and mess her hair up, which would annoy her most of the time. Each day her mother would coddle her and complimenting her as to how great of a doctor she would become. Ingrid knew that her mother didn't mean these things. By this age she was able to comprehend most of the books given to detectives. She indulged herself in becoming a detective secretly. Her father found her out and would ask her if she was ready to fess up to her mother. Ingrid was scared to break her mothers heart. Eventually she did, at the end of her college years. Her mother only accepted her, however if she hears her daughter having one severe injury Ingrid must return home and become a doctor.
Becoming the head detective was something she wished to become. She started off as an underling. The head detective before was cold and cruel and showed no mercy to criminals. She took quick interest and wished to become just like the head detective. Each day she studied harder and harder. Whenever they were given a task to do she would be the first to have a say in it. She excelled in absolutely everything tills he became head detective. Once she became head detective her sweet and naive demeanor disappeared. People grew to be intimidated by the young woman.
Other: (Will edit)
Gorgeous :)

We're going to begin soon! Either tomorrow or the day after!

Presenting a character sheet for review. Rushed through it a bit, so please do notify if anything needs changing, thank you.

________

Name:
Casey L. Rutherford

Looks:
dUlAsIp.jpg

QjJ5LAG.jpg

Typical apparel consists of button-down shirts, suits or coats sometimes; and is almost only seen only in either trousers or jeans and the latter only in casual context, which doesn't happen often.

5'6'', a lanky frame and clothing style that often leads people into mistaking her to be taller than she actually is. Her physique, hairstyle and facial features lead often to speculation regarding her gender at first sight for those who care enough to wonder that.

Sexuality:
Probably tends to either side, or to neither. "Love is overrated anyways."

Family:
+ William Rutherford, father. Deceased. Casey was 16. Allegedly used to be doctor before that. They don't talk about him anymore.
+ Marie Rutherford, mother. Resides in their old house at her hometown. Alive and well, but not contacted often since Casey started working at Ominicorp's labs.
+ Nathan Rutherford, elder brother. Works somewhere near the old house, takes care of his mother.
+ Joseph Rutherford, younger brother. Studying overseas, haven't seen nor heard from him in ages.

Personality:
Casey was one of those people in the room that you notice, but always only barely.

It will be easily mistaken upon first meeting that she was one of the non-characteristic supporting cast member who lacks a backbone, whose existence serves only to ensure that the more important people don't need to worry about trivial annoyances and that they will have someone to hand their clipboards and labcoats to when they happen to need their hands free. Casey's footsteps were the ones that were constantly heard travelling through the hallways of Mettaliká's facilities, the assistant almost always busy carrying out orders from this or that person.

Rarely were there obvious traces of emotion be found in her expressions and gestures, her smiles and bows only out of politeness, the expressionless face or slight frown being what she otherwise defaults to.

Her inner personality, however, is easily seen to be on the darker, grittier part of the spectrum. Conversation invariably presented her as the friendly, approachable everyday person; an impression only to be later torn to pieces by cynical remarks and bitter, biting witticisms that pop up unexpectedly, ranging from amusing or somewhat humorous one-liners to being outright cruel; and delivered in her calm, near flawless received pronunciation that only serves to ensure that you find her passive-aggressive behaviour unsettling if you don't already.

It's rumoured that there's the sadistic side of her personality, in a way similar but perhaps subtler than Dr. Aniston herself. If there is, then there hasn't yet been a chance for it to show. Casey has her cheery, joyful moments also, but given the impression imposed through her usual behaviour, those moments more often come across as actually eerie.

In reality, though, she does lack a backbone, in the sense that it seems like she doesn't abide by any identifiable set of morals. Not even in the cunning, sinister fashion that; but that she really goes with whatever. A misogynist she might be by name but she also seems perfectly happy with how her bland, uneventful life goes, showing no will to go either way on the ladder unless forced to. She works efficiently, and you can count on her to reliably carry out whatever orders given, yet one should know to expect no more than that.

Background:
That person back from school you remember as the straight-A's student on whom probably half the class had a crush, and almost all of the teachers adored. The kid that respected elders and was kind to strangers, and friendly always. The student who wore her uniforms strictly compliant with the dress regulations, and her chin-length black hair always aligned tidily in their slight forward curl.

That was Casey Rutherford.

There was always something, though - if you were sensitive enough to such minuscule traits - something about her that always unsettled you. Maybe her overly perfect manners. Her insistence to always enforce proper grammar, even in her speech. Her overly polite attitude towards everyone in the room. Yet there were things that you couldn't exactly put your finger on that made you uncomfortable around her - things that were, maybe, a bit darker.

And maybe it turned out that you were right about that all along. A few years later, a few years after you both graduated and you stopped running into her and gradually stopped remembering her existence, you hear the same name elsewhere. Some school far away from where you stayed now (she moved? When?). A vastly different reputation there, though - academically, still top of the class (it was one of those farther away schools, you figured), but with the fame - correction, notoriety - deriving from the chaos she perpetuated both inside and out of the school, playing the role of the much typical teenage delinquent, except perhaps doing to outstanding a job. Those couple of years of her life were of dyed hair and buzzcuts and leather jackets.

A few more mistakes, a few more times she bordered on getting herself into trouble too much larger than she could handle. You say you have no idea how she ended up like that and then proceed to use a story as an example you invoke to warn their children about how not to behave.

Not much important news from her side since then.

A few more years later, there existed this new intern at Omnicorps laboratories. Short hair, black, but never as tidy as office regulations require. Wasn't the most pleasant person around, but tolerable. And trustworthy. They hear she (was it "she"?) was from some university that they also hear wasn't quite bad. No-one really knows about anything before that, and no-one bothered asking. There was, though - as some people who got to know her well enough notice - something about her that doesn't feel exactly right.

other:
+ Questionable relationships with co-workers and superiors. The most common (and arguably most reasonable) practice is to regard her as some kind of extraordinarily intelligent service android and not commence any further interaction. There are a few people in the labs with whom she was more familiar, though: the legendary Doctor herself - her direct supervisor in a sense - being one of them.

+ In a less serious context, possibly constantly pestered or teased - by those with whom she was well enough acquainted - over her androgynous appearance and style choices.

+ (to be updated as events progress, both in-character and OOC.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sav
Presenting a character sheet for review. Rushed through it a bit, so please do notify if anything needs changing, thank you.
Casey L. Rutherford
Typical apparel consists of button-down shirts, suits or coats sometimes; and is almost only seen only in either trousers or jeans and the latter only in casual context, which doesn't happen often.
5'6'', a lanky frame and clothing style that often leads people into mistaking her to be taller than she actually is. Her physique, hairstyle and facial features lead often to speculation regarding her gender at first sight for those who care enough to wonder that.
You will never know female.
Sexuality:
Probably tends to either side, or to neither. "Love is overrated anyways."
+ William Rutherford, father. Deceased. Casey was 16. Allegedly used to be doctor before that. They don't talk about him anymore.
+ Marie Rutherford, mother. Resides in their old house at her hometown. Alive and well, but not contacted often since Casey started working at Ominicorp's labs.
+ Nathan Rutherford, elder brother. Works somewhere near the old house, takes care of his mother.
+ Joseph Rutherford, younger brother. Studying overseas, haven't seen nor heard from him in ages.
Personality:
Casey was one of those people in the room that you notice, but always only barely.
It will be easily mistaken upon first meeting that she was one of the non-characteristic supporting cast member who lacks a backbone, whose existence serves only to ensure that the more important people don't need to worry about trivial annoyances and that they will have someone to hand their clipboards and labcoats to when they happen to need their hands free. Casey's footsteps were the ones that were constantly heard travelling through the hallways of Mettaliká's facilities, the assistant almost always busy carrying out orders from this or that person.
Rarely were there obvious traces of emotion be found in her expressions and gestures, her smiles and bows only out of politeness, the expressionless face or slight frown being what she otherwise defaults to.
Her inner personality, however, is easily seen to be on the darker, grittier part of the spectrum. Conversation invariably presented her as the friendly, approachable everyday person; an impression only to be later torn to pieces by cynical remarks and bitter, biting witticisms that pop up unexpectedly, ranging from amusing or somewhat humorous one-liners to being outright cruel; and delivered in her calm, near flawless received pronunciation that only serves to ensure that you find her passive-aggressive behaviour unsettling if you don't already.
It's rumoured that there's the sadistic side of her personality, in a way similar but perhaps subtler than Dr. Aniston herself. If there is, then there hasn't yet been a chance for it to show. Casey has her cheery, joyful moments also, but given the impression imposed through her usual behaviour, those moments more often come across as actually eerie.
In reality, though, she does lack a backbone, in the sense that it seems like she doesn't abide by any identifiable set of morals. Not even in the cunning, sinister fashion that; but that she really goes with whatever. A misogynist she might be by name but she also seems perfectly happy with how her bland, uneventful life goes, showing no will to go either way on the ladder unless forced to. She works efficiently, and you can count on her to reliably carry out whatever orders given, yet one should know to expect no more than that.
Background:
That person back from school you remember as the straight-A's student on whom probably half the class had a crush, and almost all of the teachers adored. The kid that respected elders and was kind to strangers, and friendly always. The student who wore her uniforms strictly compliant with the dress regulations, and her chin-length black hair always aligned tidily in their slight forward curl.
That was Casey Rutherford.
There was always something, though - if you were sensitive enough to such minuscule traits - something about her that always unsettled you. Maybe her overly perfect manners. Her insistence to always enforce proper grammar, even in her speech. Her overly polite attitude towards everyone in the room. Yet there were things that you couldn't exactly put your finger on that made you uncomfortable around her - things that were, maybe, a bit darker.
And maybe it turned out that you were right about that all along. A few years later, a few years after you both graduated and you stopped running into her and gradually stopped remembering her existence, you hear the same name elsewhere. Some school far away from where you stayed now (she moved? When?). A vastly different reputation there, though - academically, still top of the class (it was one of those farther away schools, you figured), but with the fame - correction, notoriety - deriving from the chaos she perpetuated both inside and out of the school, playing the role of the much typical teenage delinquent, except perhaps doing to outstanding a job. Those couple of years of her life were of dyed hair and buzzcuts and leather jackets.
A few more mistakes, a few more times she bordered on getting herself into trouble too much larger than she could handle. You say you have no idea how she ended up like that and then proceed to use a story as an example you invoke to warn their children about how not to behave.
Not much important news from her side since then.
A few more years later, there existed this new intern at Omnicorps laboratories. Short hair, black, but never as tidy as office regulations require. Wasn't the most pleasant person around, but tolerable. And trustworthy. They hear she (was it "she"?) was from some university that they also hear wasn't quite bad. No-one really knows about anything before that, and no-one bothered asking. There was, though - as some people who got to know her well enough notice - something about her that doesn't feel exactly right.
+ Questionable relationships with co-workers and superiors. The most common (and arguably most reasonable) practice is to regard her as some kind of extraordinarily intelligent service android and not commence any further interaction. There are a few people in the labs with whom she was more familiar, though: the legendary Doctor herself - her direct supervisor in a sense - being one of them.
+ In a less serious context, possibly constantly pestered or teased - by those with whom she was well enough acquainted - over her androgynous appearance and style choices.
+ (to be updated as events progress, both in-character and OOC.)
Accepted! :D

I haven't given her an appearance yet, but I do plan to have her emerge from the shadows once this starts rolling. Was rewatching Psycho Pass last night. It really got me excited for this.

Okay, I'm fairly certain we'll be starting tonight. I have a few assignments to finish up, (2) and after that I'll post my CS's then the IC thread. As we go along, my characters profiles are subject to change. Just a heads up. :] So, if anyone is interested in creating history/background, please do so as soon as possible!

Also, how many of you guys will be able to post if we start tonight?

I would but I still need to work on my character. I'm at a stand still since I don't know how I want her to be personality wise.

I'm assuming all the tin men would know each other at least in passing?

I'm assuming all the tin men would know each other at least in passing?
Or somewhat personally if you'd wish. The RP is going to take place within a year of the start of the program, so they know each other to a certain extent.

I would but I still need to work on my character. I'm at a stand still since I don't know how I want her to be personality wise.
Hmm, be spontaneous. Or make her personality a replica of yours, that's always my plan B. xD

I haven't given her an appearance yet, but I do plan to have her emerge from the shadows once this starts rolling. Was rewatching Psycho Pass last night. It really got me excited for this.
Msg me with you're plans okay? I'm not going to have them hunt down criminals right away.

@RareSecret Do you want to time the terrorist attack in Vario with this rp? xD

What do we do about the tin men that don't have anyone playing them? Just make them up?

What do we do about the tin men that don't have anyone playing them? Just make them up?
Nope, they simply won't exist until someone fills the role.

1 more Assignment to go guys, then I should be free.

I'll be able to post tonight, looking forward to this.

• Thank You
Yay, I've paused finished my second assignment. Working on my CS's now.

Status
Not open for further replies.