• What videos do you speak of? O_O

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo. Wild card.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
This seems really interesting and depending on what the detectives have to do I'd be interested in taking the final detective spot. I was wondering if you could shed some light on what the detectives do, other than detective things... Are they in charge of the Tin Men or are they their own separate groups?

This seems really interesting and depending on what the detectives have to do I'd be interested in taking the final detective spot. I was wondering if you could shed some light on what the detectives do, other than detective things... Are they in charge of the Tin Men or are they their own separate groups?
Yes, the Detectives are in charge of the Tin men and they are accompanied by an AI just in case the TinMen try anything funny while out in the field. Ever Seen Psycho-pass? It's a bit like that.

Yes, the Detectives are in charge of the Tin men and they are accompanied by an AI just in case the TinMen try anything funny while out in the field. Ever Seen Psycho-pass? It's a bit like that.
Psycho Pass is the only reason I even asked what else they had to do haha.

Can I reserve that last detective spot? I'll have a CS up sometime later today due to school.

• Love
Reactions: SamIO and Sav
Psycho Pass <3

• Love
Name: Jonathan Rifkin​

Looks: Click Me

Sexuality: Straight​

Family:​
Father [Deceased] - Valerian Rifkin​
Mother [Deceased] - Jin Rifkin​
  • Both parents died in a hit-and-run when Jonathan was 14.
  • Jonathan lived with his grandmother Liza for four years until he entered college.
  • Currently lives alone with his cat Jibbers.
Personality:​
Jonathan is the kind of detective that more often than not is following his gut rather than regulation, this trait gets him in a lot of less than favorable situations whether it be with the Chief of Police or with an armed and dangerous gunmen alone in a back alley. He also has a very gung-ho attitude which tends to define who he is as a person as well, when Jonathan sets his mind on something it is not likely he will cease until he has completed the task at hand no matter the scale.​

Background:​
At 14 Jonathan's parents died when they were walking home from a musical in downtown Baltimore, the accident was a hit-and-run and the driver was never caught. After the accident Jonathan was placed in the custody of his grandmother Liza Rifkin for the next four years while he went through schooling. Following his graduation from high school he studied Criminal Justice at the University of Baltimore, with the hopes of one day becoming a detective motivated by the idea that he maybe able to solve the case of who killed his parents. After a long four years of studying Jonathan graduated from the University of Baltimore with a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice.​
After only a few days of being out of college Jonathan started his application process to the Baltimore Police Department and was later accepted. Since then it has been 8 years and Jonathan had been promoted to Detective within the Baltimore PD just 3 months earlier, furthermore he was given the special second detective position in the shadowy Metalliká Division, filling a gap that had been left open for close to a year since the last Detective left.​

Other: Jonathan still pursues the driver in his off-time, he has an entire wall of his apartment devoted to the case with things tacked on ranging from witness reports to scene photos. You could say he has an obsession.​
Likes: Smoking, Playing with Jibbers, long dreamy walks on the be Finishing tasks.​
Dislikes: Drunks, Reckless Driving​

• Love
Name: Jonathan Rifkin​

Looks: Click Me

Sexuality: Straight​

Family:​
Father [Deceased] - Valerian Rifkin​
Mother [Deceased] - Jin Rifkin​
  • Both parents died in a hit-and-run when Jonathan was 14.
  • Jonathan lived with his grandmother Liza for four years until he entered college.
  • Currently lives alone with his cat Jibbers.
Personality:​
Jonathan is the kind of detective that more often than not is following his gut rather than regulation, this trait gets him in a lot of less than favorable situations whether it be with the Chief of Police or with an armed and dangerous gunmen alone in a back alley. He also has a very gung-ho attitude which tends to define who he is as a person as well, when Jonathan sets his mind on something it is not likely he will cease until he has completed the task at hand no matter the scale.​

Background:​
At 14 Jonathan's parents died when they were walking home from a musical in downtown Baltimore, the accident was a hit-and-run and the driver was never caught. After the accident Jonathan was placed in the custody of his grandmother Liza Rifkin for the next four years while he went through schooling. Following his graduation from high school he studied Criminal Justice at the University of Baltimore, with the hopes of one day becoming a detective motivated by the idea that he maybe able to solve the case of who killed his parents. After a long four years of studying Jonathan graduated from the University of Baltimore with a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice.​
After only a few days of being out of college Jonathan started his application process to the Baltimore Police Department and was later accepted. Since then it has been 8 years and Jonathan had been promoted to Detective within the Baltimore PD just 3 months earlier, furthermore he was given the special second detective position in the shadowy Metalliká Division, filling a gap that had been left open for close to a year since the last Detective left.​

Other: Jonathan still pursues the driver in his off-time, he has an entire wall of his apartment devoted to the case with things tacked on ranging from witness reports to scene photos. You could say he has an obsession.​
Likes: Smoking, Playing with Jibbers, long dreamy walks on the be Finishing tasks.​
Dislikes: Drunks, Reckless Driving​
Yaas, Detective Rifkin. ;)

Name: Charlie Brooks AKA Mr. Brooks

Looks:
tumblr_mq8xga7e3O1rdj017o1_400.jpg

Sexuality: Hetro

Crimes: Mr. Brooks has been running the largest crime ring in Maryland since he was 24, and hasn't been caught since. He has many underlings to do his dirty work, and he rarely has to do much of anything himself. He hasn't been seen for 10 years, and nowadays, those who go into Mr. Brook's office never return.

Reason for committing crimes: Initially, He had started out with good intentions. He wanted to get his children sent to better schools because the city schools were utter crap, he couldn't afford private schooling and they couldn't afford to move elsewhere--so he needed money. He put his children through High School and College and they grew up to become Lawyers and Dentists, though once he started he couldn't stop, he never wanted to be poor again.

Other important info: Mr. Brooks likes cats.

• Love
Reactions: Daws Combine
Would it be possible to reserve a cyborg?

Detective Bellamy, brown

Name: Ingrid R. (Ross) Bellamy
Sexuality: Questioning
Family: Father; Melbourne Bellamy (alive), Mother; Penelope Bellamy (alive), Older Brother; Warren Ballamy (alive)
Personality: In the crime world Ingrid is a cold heart woman who shows no mercy to scum bags. She's rarely kind in front of a criminal, she would always swear, use loud and intimidating gestures, threats, she always preferred playing the 'bad cop'. The woman is very intelligent and can always find a way from a loop hole. She's also been told to be observant, finding the smallest detail and would point them out easily. Her usual demeanor is an expressionless face and a confident voice. She's found to be intimidating and unapproachable. Despite her bad cop reputation, she can be kind and sweet in front of those who she is fond of.

Background
Ingrid was brought up by Melbourne and Penelope Bellamy, a detective and a damsel and distress. It was corny yet cute and romantic. Her father was a strong willed man who despised criminals. He would always tell her stories about good guys and bad guys. At some rare occasion he would take her to the police station when she was a kid and let her see how things go. As a young child she took immediate interest with following her fathers footsteps. Her mother however wanted her daughter to become a nurse or a doctor. Her mother would worry that her daughter would be in danger if she took that sort of career there was a high chance she would end up dying. With that Ingrid moved towards becoming a medical student.

Growing older she grew bored of staring at the raw human body. She would constantly complain to her father. He would always sigh and mess her hair up, which would annoy her most of the time. Each day her mother would coddle her and complimenting her as to how great of a doctor she would become. Ingrid knew that her mother didn't mean these things. By this age she was able to comprehend most of the books given to detectives. She indulged herself in becoming a detective secretly. Her father found her out and would ask her if she was ready to fess up to her mother. Ingrid was scared to break her mothers heart. Eventually she did, at the end of her college years. Her mother only accepted her, however if she hears her daughter having one severe injury Ingrid must return home and become a doctor.

Becoming the head detective was something she wished to become. She started off as an underling. The head detective before was cold and cruel and showed no mercy to criminals. She took quick interest and wished to become just like the head detective. Each day she studied harder and harder. Whenever they were given a task to do she would be the first to have a say in it. She excelled in absolutely everything tills he became head detective. Once she became head detective her sweet and naive demeanor disappeared. People grew to be intimidated by the young woman.

Other: (Will edit)

• Love
imagesXYVPSZNR.jpg

Number: 8

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Limbs Amputated: #8 had her right arm amputated. WILL BE EDITED

Skills:
  • Math. To be more specific, statistics and probability. This helps her predict what people will do next.
  • Playing the piano. It's something she used to do for fun
  • Strategizing. It goes along with the math. She uses the skills to create plans.
Abilities:
  1. Quick Scriber: #8 can write inhumanly fast with her right hand. This allows her to write down her thoughts quickly as well as copy quickly.
  2. WILL BE EDITED

Personality: WILL BE EDITED

Family: Her mom is still living and her name is Kaylee Jacobson. She was having issues with her mom before becoming part of the program. She also has a cat named Jinx.

• Coffee
  • Doughnuts
  • Music

Dislikes:
  • Blood
  • Science
  • Things not working as planned
  • Being guilty
other: MIGHT BE EDITED

Last edited by a moderator:
5a9c89907d541c8767d6d58fac825cbe.jpg

Number: #4

Sexuality: Bi

Limbs Amputated: She had a leg amputated and an arm. She lost it when someone shot her leg and arm when she protected her heart and head from being shot.

Skills: She is smart, seeing as she used to be a nerd before hand. She is quick witted and monotonic, never revealing much emotion. There is only one subject she is sore on, her past.

Abilities: She can run super fast because of her long bionic leg, which gives her the advantage. And because of her bionic arm, she can crush and break anything because of brute strength. Overall, it makes for a dangerous combo

Personality:Number 4 has always been monotone. Even before her operation, she did not have many friends. She tends to isolate herself and functions better as a lone wolf than in a group. There was some meaning behind naming her Number 4. When you translate the number into Chinese or Japanese, the alternate meaning of each symbol is death. She was named this because she is often ruthless when given a task and does anything to complete it. She can often be driven mad by the need to accomplish her tasks. She is only weak to what she cannot change, her past. Her past was riddled with death and sadness, more than one at once often. Everything around her was crumbling at once, and it is her only weak point. She has specific names or words that make her collapse on the spot, and even cry.

Family:
Martha Kiratobe(Mother): Died in the same shooting Number 4 was in
Mishu Kiratobe(Father): Killed in an office shooting a year before
Carmen Kiratobe(Brother): Killed by someone pushing him off a building.

Warmth
Completing tasks
Food
Swords
Mercy

Dislikes:
Being heartless though and though
Snakes
Spiders
Range weapons
People who defy reason
Her past

other:

Greetings.

The premise of this roleplay interests me greatly, and the cast seems rather promising so far. In the case that this is still accepting, I intend to join.

I also wish to inquire about the word "Assistant" enclosed in square brackets under the Doctor's spot in the character roll. I will assumed that it denotes an open character position. If so, what exactly does the job description of one of Mettaliká's Lab Assistants entail?

Thank you.

Greetings.
The premise of this roleplay interests me greatly, and the cast seems rather promising so far. In the case that this is still accepting, I intend to join.
I also wish to inquire about the word "Assistant" enclosed in square brackets under the Doctor's spot in the character roll. I will assumed that it denotes an open character position. If so, what exactly does the job description of one of Mettaliká's Lab Assistants entail?
Thank you.
Of course we're still accepting! :) Yes, the assistant role is open. The assistant would basically do what is asked of him/her, which includes overseeing training, assisting in the upgrades or down grades of the tin men and so forth. They'd have free range on certain matters depending on how much trust Dr Aniston has in him/her. Also, they would be responsible for the AI that accompanies the detectives, and the documentation of good or bad behavior of the tin men.​

This rp should be starting sometime soon...

The assistant would basically do what is asked of him/her, which includes overseeing training, assisting in the upgrades or down grades of the tin men and so forth. They'd have free range on certain matters depending on how much trust Dr Aniston has in him/her. Also, they would be responsible for the AI that accompanies the detectives, and the documentation of good or bad behavior of the tin men.​

Create misunderstandings and conflict between the Doctor and the Tin Men and spark as much unnecessary drama as reasonably possible. Understood.

I kid, I kid. Seriously now though, I'll being working on a character sheet. It'll probably be till tomorrow or the day after here at GMT+8 when I finish it, though. Thanks.

• Love
Number: 2​

Sexuality: Asexual​

Looks:
suit.png

Limbs Amputated: Both arms were damaged beyond repair in a failed attempt to defuse a bomb. Right eye was lost due to shrapnel.​

Skills: Former criminal profiler, weapons enthusiast, good cook​

Abilities: Ultra reflexes, inhuman strength​

Personality: Maxi tends to put on a friendly face for the crowd, but anybody who knows him personally will tell you that he really hates almost everyone he sees. He keeps himself held in reserve, not showing his animosity towards everyone else unless they've deserved it. Or he really wants to.​

Family: Ex-wife, Two Daughters (Twins, 7 years old), Adoptive father​

Dislikes: People, Chicken, Techno Music, Pop Stars​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.