Metal Legion

You haven't said anything relating to Metal Legion for several posts now.

D:< This is an OOC, peeps. We have Metal Legion Radio for music appreciation, debate, and being insulted by WMD for not adhering to his view on metal.

well, I'm a 'tallica fanatic, what can i say other than expect arsehattery on that front.

i wasnt trying to insult you by the way, just pointing out the previously stated Metallica Fanaticism.
'sides, Metalicus doesnt have to eman Metallica.
other themes

Metalicus Noctal (for Black Metal)

Adamantius (named for the metal used in most 40k armor, a play on words you see)

why not just do a space hulk deal and travel through the warp for a while? Little Alpharius has to train the new Cultists.

and i have to build some shat, gear up the cultists with better stuff.

Hmmm. Space Hulks are fun...

First we have to escape the chasing cruisers. I guess I have to make a post...or something. :/

I'll start today, then. Should we plan ahead, as in what we do once we're done with the ship fighting and boarding and space hulk stuff, or just make it up as we go?

Depends, do we have any reason to board the other ship?

We could salvage it, or at least empty out their armory so razarius can start gearing up the cultists with better and better shit.

Actually, I was planning to have them board us.

Two Defiants and an Endurance. Best defense is a good offense... I'm halfway through the ship ordance tossing, its still not to late. Remember, this roleplay is part you guys.

right, either way razarius gets to play with new toys

*now totally sees the cultists as something like the minions in overlord*

Should see a Lunar class or two (very common type of cruiser). Though they're the same speed as us more than one will spell trouble and their torpedoes have a frightening range.

LIVE DAMN YOU! *Mouth-to-mouth*

Sorry guys. I accidentally stabbed myself in the foot with a pencil and in my shock a piece broke off inside and I forgot about it and it got infected and I had to go to the hospital and they sliced it open again without giving me any medicine, and then they pumped me full of drugs and morphine and shit and I threw up a lot 'cause I was infected and stu-....

Anyway, I was gone for a bit there as I was in medical care. :D Master post dusted off and continuing.

BTW: We are in a heavily modified Chaos-equivalent Lunar, Vay. Should we be attack by one or more? I dunno, post still in its early stages. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I saw the pic of our ship, Seeing that we look imperial they might not assume we're hostile right off the bat (fat chance this is 40k after all) but is may buy us a couple of minuets as the attack orders filter down from planetary command. Then (seeing that this is a cannon world and i did research on it) we can give ourselves a break and say the heavies with all the strike craft are on the other side of the planet and have a cruiser group on patrol here. A lunar and two dauntless class light cruisers. The dauntless class can't stand up to us but can outrun us, a quarter of our speed faster than us so they'll skirmish and try to herd us to the Lunar.

Dunno ships, just space hulk. As for boarding operations it's going to be much rougher than our assault was, they have well trained and prepared Boarding Teams... so Serbion better be watching the warp for that shiat. Also, in the likely event that we are boarded may just be Spes Mehreens

Okay.

Motley Crue, check.

Oh, GMK, do build a Powerfist shaped like the Devil's Horns rock sign that shoots lighting. :D

FUCK YEAR!!!!

I'll get on that right away *designs the first one for himself, using chainfist attachments for the horns*