Message from the Murrstress

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
C

Cosmic Orion

Original poster
After that birthday thread you guys made I dropped TK a message about it. And this is what I got back for those that are interested in knowing.

Re: HURRO!

Hey buddy,

Thank you for telling me about it, it really did cheer me up ^.^. I poked around and I saw. ^.^

I had a wonderful birthday, and I'm glad that you messaged me.

How is everyone doing on there? I didn't have a chance to check in on people, so I'm curious.

Oh, and tell anyone that wants to know, that if they want to talk, to contact me on here.

I think I'm getting a little better each day

Julez

In case you Murr Zombie peoples didn't know, TK DOES have a Youtube account. So in case you've been dying to contact her in SOME way since she left it's the most reliable way to do that. Or at least I think so cause that's the way I've been keeping in touch for a while now. Just try not to be jealous I've been chatting with the fox of the c-box when you haven't. Hur hur hur.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TranceKitsune

^ Hell even without the link you'd be able to find her. The user name IS THE SAME~!!!

Anyway just spreading the word.

*Goes back into the far reaches of the Reese's & Twix Galaxy*

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
Good to see she's getting better.

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Original poster
Thirded.

Also; HI MURRSTESS