Merry Christmas!

M

Mr Saxon

Original poster
I just got off the bus (*points back toward the super highway of the internet*) after learning about this place on a blog, and think it looks like a pretty cool place. I've been roleplaying for about ten years and have decided to try some new pastures because the website I've been frequenting is slowly dying. I haven't finished reading the FAQ yet, and haven't even looked at all the stuff happening here but, hey, I'm on Christmas vacation now and so I have plenty of time!

I play most genres, especially science-fiction (I'm a big Doctor Who fan), and am looking forward to seeing what's on offer here!

xmas2.jpg

Also, welcome.

Welcome to the site, @Mr Saxon . I haven't been here long but I can assure you, from what I've seen, it is a great website to put your roots down in. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and maybe we'll even role-play at some point in time.

Gooooood Afternoon, Mr. Saxon! Welcome to Iwaku, I hope your Muse likes it here! It's nice to see people who have been roleplaying for a good long while. I'm personally not a Who fan, I don't know why, it should be something I enjoy but alas it just doesn't click with me!

Merry Wintermas and may the Muse be with you!

:D it's The Master! He's arrived!

So when do you plan to take over the world this time, Mr. Saxon? Or have you decided upon a new occupation?

I'm on a vacation from world domination at the moment. We'll see how things go after the New Year. :lol:

Oh, that's good. I'd like to enjoy my Christmas with my free will still intact. ^.^

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Welcome to Iwaku!