Merry and Bright Advent Calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know. But I also know myself. So if I would get started on this, I would spend too much time on it plotting/writing/editing it and I will put my thesis second... So I am just not gonna get started. It is too bad. But I am sure there will be something like this next year as well XD

Haha! I hear you XD Brevity is not my strong suit. We'll definitely havemore ideas like this... Possibly even sooner than a year from now :)

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Hey gang! New prompts will be arriving today! But don't forget, you can still work onthe first eight ! You have until the 31st to complete all 25! :)

BLOOD IS LATE, BUT BLOOD WILL CATCH UP!

So sorry guys! I haven't forgotten the next prompts! I had a catastrophic issue with my harddrive and had to replace it and I lost the files for the next round. But I'll definitely get them up ASAP!!

Latest prompts are up! Thank you for your patience :-D

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
I really appreciate that the prompts were sophisticated enough to write stories about adults having a grown-up Christmas with no children around. It would have been really easy to include prompts like "Santa's workshop" or "Meeting Santa" or "Frosty the Snowman" or "Rudolph's Nose" or things like that, but you didn't. As it was, "Reindeer" was a hard enough prompt for me, so I don't know how I could have coped with prompts aimed more towards the Christmas experience of a kid. Maybe just introduce a kid and throw it into the mix, lmao. But yeah, these prompts were really good for writing about any kind of character and I appreciate that :applause:

• Love
Reactions: rissa
Thanks! We worked hard to make it so the prompts were easy enough to work with, while still reflecting the season!! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Just a reminder to everyone! There are still a few days left to write!! You have until the 31st! And more exciting news!! Anyone who has finished at least TWELVE prompts will be awarded a banner, along with those who complete all 24! (Withthe 25th being optional!)

Just a reminder to everyone! There are still a few days left to write!! You have until the 31st! And more exciting news!! Anyone who has finished at least TWELVE prompts will be awarded a banner, along with those who complete all 24! (Withthe 25th being optional!)

What timezone on the 31st?

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Just a reminder! Today is the last day to get those prompts up and finished!!! Remember! 12 gets you a ribbon :)

@HerziQuerzi - Just a heads up... Your prompts are.... Very broken 0.o I wanna read them, but I can't. Not sure if this was intentional or not???

if you mean 13-16, it's intentional. If other ones are broken, then it's not intentional.

EDIT: I will say that the contents of 13-16 aren't random, though

if you mean 13-16, it's intentional. If other ones are broken, then it's not intentional.

EDIT: I will say that the contents of 13-16 aren't random, though
:P Aren't you supposed to provide a translation for non-English content!? hehe

This ominous friend is the translation, though I just double checked and it turns out turning the image into a txt file corrupts it beyond repair so it wouldn't have worked anyway :'(

Great job everyone!!! Thanks for making my first event such an awesome success!!!

@HerziQuerzi
Er... so is it broken?
I'm not sure how to be able to read your hard work D:

@HerziQuerzi
Er... so is it broken?
I'm not sure how to be able to read your hard work D:

13-16 is intentionally illegible. If any of the others are broken, then something went wrong

Edit: just double checked. On both my computer and my phone everything seems to be working as intended. Any patches of "corruption" are meant to be there.

*sighs* I fell so far behind and couldn't catch up. :( Will might still use the plot in an RP down the line since submissions are over.

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
13-16 is intentionally illegible. If any of the others are broken, then something went wrong

Edit: just double checked. On both my computer and my phone everything seems to be working as intended. Any patches of "corruption" are meant to be there.
Is there some way for us to actually read the entries though or are 13-16 absolutely not able to be read ever no matter what?

Status
Not open for further replies.