3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
@Spellbreaker
@AngelLass
@Heidi

It's a shiny new OOC/Discussion thread just for you! Please post OOC related to the Roleplay "Merpeople's Blue Marble" here from now on.

Previous OOC posts:
OOC: May I join in? You seem to be writing a lovely story by yourself!
OOC - Yes, sure! This was intended to be a group thing but no one seem interested I decided to continue on my own and if someone took a interest then great. Glad to have you aboard. I was having him go into the merfolk village but if you would like me to bring him back out into the open waters I can do that in a heartbeat.
[OOC: Either way if fine. ^_^ It's been ages since I've played a good merfolk rp. I will edit this post in a few minutes with a short bio]
I'll have him go back into the open waters seeing as I would be making up stuff in the village on the fly. I'll edit above post shortly. Just the last few lines to have it so. Yes they are in a stunningly low number these kind of rps. On the other rp site I was apart of they were pretty much exstinct as well. Oh you don't need any kind of bio. You just jump in. I added something to the last actual post in the story. Just several lines that have him coming up.
Hello, this RP seems interesting! Can I join, even if I'm a newbie? :)
[I would say yes, but it isn't my place. ><]

Status
Not open for further replies.