• Yes!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

Joker The Clown

Original poster
I love drawing, but I mostly draw mermaids. Here are some of them under_the_sea_by_thestarsaregolden-d5trnzz.jpghi.jpg

Attachments

• Squid.jpg
    Squid.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 6
  • colour_by_thestarsaregolden-d65tx4z.jpg
    colour_by_thestarsaregolden-d65tx4z.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 7
  • that_s_why_it_s_funner_under_the_water_by_thestarsaregolden-d5zhitl.jpg
    that_s_why_it_s_funner_under_the_water_by_thestarsaregolden-d5zhitl.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Astaroth and Koene
Mermaids!
I've never thought about octopus-maids before... Kudos!

One criticism, if you wish to hear it, is the proportion of your ladies, especially the arms.
Have you ever just stood and looked at someone for a while? Granted, you seem a bit creepy (especially if you don't know them), but I've found it helps me make sense of the human body. Or look at a biology or anatomy book - plenty of diagrams about how things are attached :D
Unless this is all an artistic choice, in which case, have at it!

But either way, I'd love to see more of your artwork! What other sea-life would combine well, do you think?

I
Mermaids!
I've never thought about octopus-maids before... Kudos!

One criticism, if you wish to hear it, is the proportion of your ladies, especially the arms.
Have you ever just stood and looked at someone for a while? Granted, you seem a bit creepy (especially if you don't know them), but I've found it helps me make sense of the human body. Or look at a biology or anatomy book - plenty of diagrams about how things are attached :D
Unless this is all an artistic choice, in which case, have at it!

But either way, I'd love to see more of your artwork! What other sea-life would combine well, do you think?
Thank you! I've been trying to work on that a bit. I've done a sea horse, and I could possibly do a shark. I've already done a narwhal, and she's so cute :3 I like drawing humans too!

Reactions: Koene
I think they're adorable and would live to see more. You're also good at matching your colors nicely, which a lot if people have trouble with. Also, yay mermaids!!!

I think they're adorable and would live to see more. You're also good at matching your colors nicely, which a lot if people have trouble with. Also, yay mermaids!!!

Thank you!

Reactions: Mid