1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Mermaids!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Joker The Clown, Jun 23, 2013.

?

Would you like to see more?

1. Yes!

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I love drawing, but I mostly draw mermaids. Here are some of them under_the_sea_by_thestarsaregolden-d5trnzz.jpg hi.jpg

Attached Files:

#1 Joker The Clown, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mermaids!
    I've never thought about octopus-maids before... Kudos!

One criticism, if you wish to hear it, is the proportion of your ladies, especially the arms.
    Have you ever just stood and looked at someone for a while? Granted, you seem a bit creepy (especially if you don't know them), but I've found it helps me make sense of the human body. Or look at a biology or anatomy book - plenty of diagrams about how things are attached :D
    Unless this is all an artistic choice, in which case, have at it!

But either way, I'd love to see more of your artwork! What other sea-life would combine well, do you think?

3. I
    Thank you! I've been trying to work on that a bit. I've done a sea horse, and I could possibly do a shark. I've already done a narwhal, and she's so cute :3 I like drawing humans too!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think they're adorable and would live to see more. You're also good at matching your colors nicely, which a lot if people have trouble with. Also, yay mermaids!!!

5. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1