1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Mermaids Mermaids Everywhere XD

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by waterboy, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so, I was watching the little mermaid earlier (yes it was by choice, don't you dare judge me), and now Ive gotten the idea into my head that I really want to do a little mermaid based rp. Not necessarily Ariel and Eric, but with a daughter of the sea king and a human. Can be a mxf or fxf pairing, either works for me. I realize this is vague and not very detailed, but that can all be worked out later :)

2. As I'm into trying out new things lately I guess I'm interested so if you want to discuss the idea, feel free to message me. :)

3. sidenote: this isn't a solely romantic plot idea. there can be romance within it, but I want it to be a lot more abut wanting what you cant have, longing, magic, desire, and friendship etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.