Mermaids, Mafias, Misinterpretations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runo looked away as he continued leading his companion toward his chamber. "Well...it's like a... promised wedding here...I think humans do something similar." He continued swimming, pulling lightly on Vincent's arm when he made a turn that led up to the entrance of his room. "In this case, it's a fulfillment of one of the laws. Since we can't let humans see us, you see. So normally, the family policy is to get rid of the ones that do."

When he pushed himself to the surface of the pool covering the entrance to his room, he took a breath of the air before pushing his way toward the shallow end, motioning for the other male to follow. "Only about half the room is water, so you shouldn't have to be wet the whole time. There's some extra bedding around...somewhere, I'm pretty sure. Out on the dry part of the floor probably. Oh, but the bed's over there." He pointed to a large puff of blue pillows and blankets at the edge of the pool, just out of the water, but close enough where one could still reach it without much effort. "I don't always sleep there, but it is pretty comfortable."

Status
Not open for further replies.