Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Historical, Fantasy, Element of Romance, Yuri, Adventure, Magical, SOME Slic of Life, Supernatural
Hello everyone! I have had this character sitting in my media for months now. Well I can no longer ignore this little mermaid. I am looking for a mxf pairing at this time, sorry ladies loving other ladies! I am looking for someone with quality posts, who will push the plot along. There will be a mixture of plot to the smut. My writing can range from chatrp post (with quality, which means taking in their thoughts, feelings, senses, and actions into account in your post. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ONE LINERS) to 1000+ words. If you give me enough to work off we should be able to bounce off each other easily.

NEXT

This is Naia.

The plot can easily be moved around, along with who she is paired up. The very basic outline of the plot is, she has been captured either at a very young age, or just recently. She now lives in the throne room of a tyrant king, in a large round tank. This setting will be fantasy medieval. The character whom paired up with this lovely mermaid can be the king himself, maybe his son? Or maybe someone trying to save the mermaid. This is where the plot is very open :)

Still looking

Intriguing...

... I will take the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.