mermaid clans( spots open)

Kila said nothing as she came before the king. She never had to say anything,the unnatural silence would announce her presence. she glanced at him shortly before turning her attentions to the cave walls,finding them more intresting than her king. Lila since the day she met him never showed much intrest in him. She was more reserved around him then anyone else. She actually never held a decent conversation with him,preferring to just nod for a response. As kila thinks about it it is really the queens that are the reason of the clans not getting along. Ever since two generations back the queens were the root cause of the rivalry. It was either the queens not getting along or there hatred for the other clan. Kila remained at the entrence of the cave. She was going to have to say more than five words to him,she knew this. Not that she didn't like him,he was her king. She just wasn't to sure how to feel about him.

Youhei
Youhei turned when he silence of the cave deepened, the absence of sound announcing the arrival of the queen. He noted that she remained near the entrance of the cave. She tended to keep her distance, though exactly why he was still unsure. The king rarely talked to the queen, well he rarely talked to anyone. Still, it should be expected that the two should speak more often. Their nominations had been done differently, so there was a pretty big discrepancy between their approaches to the throne. Youhei still respected Kila as his queen as she did him as her queen.
What troubles you, my queen? He asked telepathically as he turned to fully look at her.
The king gestured for the queen to come further into the cave so they could converse in private.​

Remy wondered what the previous king and queen thought when they chose him to be the heir to the throne. His partner in crime was literally taking care of everything while he relaxed in a library, reading a fantasy novel about wizards. He felt kind of guilty, but then dismissed it to he continue reading. 'Hannah knows what she's doing,' he assured himself, 'she's perfectly rational and intelligent enough to handle things.' But it only made him feel even worse. 'Stop making excuses, you pathetic waste of space!' He silently scolded himself. He quietly closed the book and put it in a shelf, but made sure it was where it was actually supposed to be. He swam out of the library to find Sunclan's queen, Hannah.

Remy wondered what the previous king and queen thought when they chose him to be the heir to the throne. His partner in crime was literally taking care of everything while he relaxed in a library, reading a fantasy novel about wizards. He felt kind of guilty, but then dismissed it to he continue reading. 'Hannah knows what she's doing,' he assured himself, 'she's perfectly rational and intelligent enough to handle things.' But it only made him feel even worse. 'Stop making excuses, you pathetic waste of space!' He silently scolded himself. He quietly closed the book and put it in a shelf, but made sure it was where it was actually supposed to be. He swam out of the library to find Sunclan's queen, Hannah.
(I'm sorry I forgot to mention but the queen is gone. she is on a artic migration,the magic was off balance. She left melody for you as a personal gaured. You are in charge)

He was surprised to find out that the queen has left for an arctic migration, finding out through a servant when he asked where she was. 'Well then...I guess I'll just take a look around then?' He thought to himself, then swimming forwards to survey the aquatic creatures that stayed. "It guess it's just us, huh?" He asked a starfish which was busy eating the remains of a corpse. It wasn't long before other bottom dwellers gathered to it as well. "Damn, I don't want to bother Melody, but I'm so bored..." He rambled to the munching starfish, and continued to do so, even if they weren't listening.

Kila floated too the king,she still did not look at him and instead chose to study her own self as she lifted her stinger and touched her hands slightly. She had to tell him about holding a moon festival. Traditional they would hold a sun festival,but since there queen was so eager to learn about them she would give them that at least.
"My king,our clan has been tasked in holding a festival,a moon festival. I am....unsure in how to tell my,our, people.y concerns are especially for the young. I'm afraid it will confuse them,how will the learn what secrets they can and can not keep. I let my emotions get the best of me in my meeting. She challenged me and I met her challenge. It was foolish for me to go,I do not respond well to threats,and I'm afraid I let my pride go before our clan"
Kila was surprised by her actions,tho she didn't show it. She was actually looking for comfort. The sun clans threats,her sending one of thier royals to her teritory,trying to comfort her people. It was a lot for the young queen. Others have often question why she was chosen as queen. She was rather young,and did not connect with her people or any one at all. She was never even been trained to be queen. Of course out of respect for kila and fear from the previous queen she was excepted with open arms.

Youhei
Youhei listened closely to Kila's words, finding himself a bit surprised at how openly she was speaking. She was typically so much more concise with her words, so this almost came across as rambling. While he was pleased to hear that a traditional festival was to be held by their clan, it troubled him that Kila had accepted the challenge of the Sun Queen. Her concerns about the young ones were valid, as many of them hadn't experienced a festival sponsored by their own people.
"Leave the young to me. It will be a simple education, though they may get overexcited at the prospect of a festival." Youhei said softly, his voice barely a few decibels above a whisper. "But how could they not?"
He smiled softly after his last comment, knowing that the queen would understand his meaning. The king himself had gotten quite excited about festivals when he was young and it came from the natural curiosity that most young merfolk possessed.
"Your acceptance of a challenge was not foolish. A show of strength, perhaps, but not the folly you feel it to be." Youhei said. "It will be a comfort to our people to know that you are a strong queen for the Moon Clan. If she truly challenged you and you met it, I will support your decision."
He reached out to Kila and gently ran the back of his hand along her cheek. It was a simple gesture, but one he knew as a comforting one for most females.
Do not forget, Kila. Your pride is the clan. The king said telepathically to assure her.​

Kila was reassured by her kings words. She naturaly moved away from his touch. This was a common reaction for when when it came to touch. Kila simply bowed and floated out of the cave. It was sunset already,she would have hardly anytime to herself. She wasn't going to the trenches today,she decided to stay available. She instead went to her ship.

Melody was had mixed feelings about her duty. She wanted to go on the artic migration,why her captin order her to stay she didn't know. Perhaps she wasn't ready yet,after all she wasn't a full gaured yet. They instead left her in charge with the king. She felt special of course, gaurds train for decades for this position. She of course new that she wasn't really going to be his personal gaured. She was most likely tasked this to stay out of trouble. Melody was more than eager,a little to eager to start as she raced to find him,running in to him as she didn't slow down fast enough to stop correctly

Youhei
Youhei wasn't too surprised when Kila evaded his touch. She had never been one for touching, but he could never tell if it was due to a fear of stinging others or something more. The king knew that he might never know why the queen acted the way she did and he was willing to accept it. He returned Kila's bow before she took her leave of the cave. Youhei took to overseeing the small reef in the cave for an hour longer before taking his leave. He casually swam close to the ocean floor, taking a few deep breaths as he moved along. The sea was darkening, meaning that the nocturnal residents would be taking over for the night. He rolled over to look up toward the surface of the sea, finding that there was no moon out. There would be no swarms of squid to the surface tonight. That was good, as he had planned lesson for the young ones involving the habits of squid, even if they were the dangerous Humbolt. After a few hours of swimming around his kingdom, he returned to the caves that most everyone knew to find him in and retreated to a different cave than the one Kila had found him in. This one was darker, but it was closer to where most of the Moon Clan lived and also served as the classroom for the young ones, when they weren't being given a break on their lessons. Youhei laid on his stomach on a smooth rock in the middle of the cave and waited for whomever might need him next.​

Remy was informed by his advisor about the queens' meeting, and was frustrated with the result. "Hopefully, our meeting will go smoother." He muttered, he didn't know the details but wanted to keep the peace for as long as possible. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Melody crashed onto him, "Oh, just the mermaid I wanted to see." He said, ignoring the pain on his head when he fell. "I would like to summon Moonclan's King, Melody," he said, "Please let him know that I request to make a meeting with him concerning the relationship between our two clans." He told her. He ordered some servants to prepare an appropriate room for the two kings to speak privately.

(Sorry! My computer derped and wouldn't actually reply, so once I managed to get it, I didn't see that you guys actually posted more. XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
**Adella** Sun Clan** Princess**16**

Adella was sitting atop a clutter of rocks as they over looked the ocean. Miles away from her beloved kingdom, the young princess was flipping her bus fins in and out of the waves as they crashed up on her. With a flick of her wrist she would force the waves away from her and then towards her, again and again in the same pattern. Her blonde hair blew behind her in salty waves as she turned her head to face the direction of the wind. Watching in the distance as a shadow fell upon the shinning waves. Blocking out the lovely sun was a rather large ship. Slowly she saw that on the horizon was a lovely and large ship, much like a vessel from a small country. Perhaps it carried gold, spices, rather attractive young men? She giggled softly to herself and she looked around for any sign of a moon clan warrior, or someone to whisk away the approaching ship.

"Well no use sitting here waiting.. " She said before swan diving back into the ocean and pushing her self forward with quick motions. She popped her head out, her blonde locks now sticking to her face in awkward angles before she looked around again to spot the ship.​