mermaid clans( spots open)

Hannah rolled her eyes and she took a deep breath before looking from the girl to valantine and she smirked. "You have already met valantine so why do you think about this situation my brother." Valantine looked at his sister and then at the queen in the eyes and he lowered his eyes "I think the two clans need to see and understand each other better before we continue with anything ells so I do think that the festivals are a good idea along with opening up the clans more trading wise and social wise." He glanced at his sister before he sighed and he took a deep breath "sister it may be a good idea to allow some of our new recruits to be sent over there to learn I think I might have a name in mind" he winked at the girl on the other side of his sister.

melody let out a gasp of excitement,she almost swam over to him and kissed him but she managed to control her excitement,tho it was written all over her face. Melody knew more about the moonclan then most of her friends,yet her information was never from a reliable source. She knows thier traditions,how the celebrate,their beliefs but she doesn't know why. The one thing she always was interested in was learning of the moon clans past ruler. By the time melody was old enough to understand the separation,and to learn about the Glenda she had already disappeared and a queen kila had taken her place.

Kila held the tiny octopus in her hand. she gave the creature a slight smirk,the only smile that the young mermaid will most likely ever get. tho her smile wasn't purely out of happiness. moon clan has not hosted a festival in three centuries, as the people were not ready to to show there true sides. Kila did not want to worry her people,but it was time for them to show themselves to the sun clan, every dark twisted part of them. Not that her people were by any means evil,but they had secrets for a reason.

"what say you young one? are you ready to tell your secrets?"

Sidda smiled up at the jelly fish before she tried to burrow into her hands but only managed to look foolish when she realized that she couldn't hide so she just wrapped her tentacles around the women's fingers and sit there with a bored expression on her face. She wiggled her face a little bit and her eyes started to squint shut before she sneered sending ink all over the place around her and she closed her eyes and turned invisible not wanting to be seen because of her embarrassment.

Hannah smiled at Valantine "that's a good idea my brother and Melody has always wanted to visit the moon clan and learn more about them as well this is perfect I may send the prince as well if he is up to it and if it would not burden you or your people my queen." She smiled at the queen glad that something on the sun clan was being taken into account and may create a ripple effect for the entire clan. "Melody if you wish to go just rembure that you must be on your best behavior and show our people proud."

Valantine smirked at his sister before he looked at the shark and he glared at it once again he was waked in the face by the tail and he grabbed his spear and he was greeted with a glare from Hannah he took a deep breath and looked at the queen "if you wish I may send some of my men to show you some new fighting styles and you may show us your's if that is something you would be interested in my queen."

Nixie was swimming about the ocean, on Sun Clan's territory, of course. He had been in quite a good mood since earlier of that day. The young merman had been going around and entertaining the young children of Sun Clan with his water powers and singing voice. A smile has been plastered on his face for majority of the day because of his joyful mood. If one were to ask him why he was so cheerful, he'd only be able to shrug before swimming away. His thoughts and swimming were interrupted as he halted suddenly. There was a moment of silence before he sneezed softly, blinking owlishly afterwards. Someone was talking about him, it had to be the only explanation for his sneeze. Pursing his lips together, he returned to his swimming as he wondered who could be speaking of him.

kila sighed at the little mermaid. She would have to break the news easy to her clan. it would take a while, for her merpeople to prepare. this of course was not going to be like the other festivals. She almost felt a tinge of guilt knowing what was to happen,but it needed to be done. festivals is when one clan honors the other,they try to recreate the others culture the best they can. this has been very difficult for moon clan seeing tho no nothing about sun clan. They mainly just go along with whatever the other has prepared. This time moon clan was going to be hosting the sun clan,and finally educate them on thier ways. Kila did not have anything to be ashamed of,they were very proud of thier ways and traditions. They choose secrecy to simply help the image they have on others. Kila's head shot up at valantine at the mention of them trading fight methods. Kila's look was of pure horror as she imagined what the poor merman has just asked to witness.

"one step at a time,we have secrets for a reason, lets step into shadows before plunging into complete darkness."

Hannah nodded her bra and she looked at her shark and she touched it's nose and she whispered to him "go find the prince and bring him hear." The shark took of out of the room and saw Nixie and he swam over to him and nudged him with his arm and he motioned to the castle and he looked at the prince and lowered his head. Hannah took a deep breath "I think that for right now we should just send one or two people with them and see how that goes before we get to crazy my brother."

Valantine took a deep breath and he nodded his head and he looked at the queen in the eyes and he smiled at her sweetly and he smirked at the octopus "she's so little where did you find her." He held out his hand and the octopus bumped I to him and bit him and he sighed "animals hate me." He mummbled before he looked at his sister and at the queen once more "I did not mean to be rude if the training was a bad Hera then I'm sorry if I rushed it I always loved the way your clan fights it's amazing to watch and beautiful."

"yes yes. no harm done i suppose. as for this little one i tried to leave her for dead,but fate was not having any of that. we differ much in are taste of pets. we in the moon clan prefer urchins,clams,sea anemones and...." kila stared down at the little creature" in some cases starfish."

this made perfect sense to melody. They would be more interested in things that were actually different to them. She recalls her often bore at the conversations she had with moonchildren about walking. it was a rather boring topic as it was nothing new to her and held no interest. no creatures actually lived in the sun clans kingdom,they would have to go on the outskirts of thier territory to see any non migrating creatures. Also was the fact that the moon clan could turn into what sun clan would consider an exotic pet. What excitement could they have with themselves. tho they might see them as boring,these were the creatures that were different and exotic to moon clan

Hannah nodded her bra and she looked at her shark and she touched it's nose and she whispered to him "go find the prince and bring him hear." The shark took of out of the room and saw Nixie and he swam over to him and nudged him with his arm and he motioned to the castle and he looked at the prince and lowered his head. Hannah took a deep breath "I think that for right now we should just send one or two people with them and see how that goes before we get to crazy my brother."
Nixie was, once again, interrupted from his swimming. This time, it wasn't by his own body, but by a shark. A shark that looked extremely familiar. Upon further inspection, he realized that it wasn't just any shark, but the Queen of the Sun Clan's shark. As he was nudged and the sea creature gestured towards the castle, Nixie finally got what was being asked of him. "I wonder what I would be wanted for," he mumbled to no one in particular, mostly to himself. With a soft smile, he gave a gentle pat to the head of the shark before making his way to the castle, entering it and making his way to the Meeting Room. Upon his entrance, he blinked in surprise, not expecting to see so many people. "You sent for me?" He questioned after a moment of standing there in silence.

Hannah smiled at the prince "yes I did the queen and I have been discussing ways to bring our clans together and valantine came up with an idea to send some of our people to the moon clan to learn more about them. When we agreed on this decision I thought about you right away as a candidate to travel along with melody." She motioned to the girl and she smiled "so will you serve our clan and travel in the name of the sun clan?"

She glanced over at valantine and she smiled at him sweetly "thank you for speaking and comming up with an amazing idea my brother." She touched his arm and he smiled at her. Valantine looked at the queen "she seems to be very attached to you already maybe it was destined that you two meet today." He glanced at the prince and he bowed "my prince this is the queen of the moon clan." He flipped back to the topic of animals "that is true but due to the fact that we don't have amazing creatures hear when we see them it is a big event for us."

Nixie was silent as he registered what was being said to him. So the clans have finally come to a solution, he thought as he glanced around the room. His eyes landed on Melody, the mermaid that he's suppose to be travelling with. He sent her a smile before returning his gaze to the Queens before him. At Hannah's question, he nodded immediately. It would be a nice change, going to see how the merpeople of the Moon Clan operated. At Valentine's bowing and words, he glanced in the direction of the Moon Clan Queen. She fit the role perfectly, it would seem. "If you don't mind me asking, when shall we be on our way?" He questioned, tail moving in an eager fashion, excited to get going, surprisingly.

If looks could kill the prince standing before kila would have been through the most bloodiest and brutal deaths ever to be seen. There was no reason given behind what appeared to be hatred. Kila did not even speak to the prince. she turned her attention back to the octopus,rubbing her head softly. her mood was clearly changed by the the presences of the other merman.

"i will leave it to you to make arrangements. we shall be waiting. if you do not mind i must be taking my leave now" Kila raised up quickly giving a small bow to the queen, she turned and gave a short look at the prince and quickly turned leaving the room with much haste.

"lucas we're leaving....now!" she didn't even turn to see if lucas was following her, she looked at her little mermaid and set her down. she didn't want to be bothered

Lucus followed behind the queen holding his trident at his side and he moved next to the queen and he picked up the octopus and put it on his head as he followed the queen and he swallowed hard he wanted to ask her so many questions but with the mood that she seemed to be in he decided to swim faster and faster.

Hannah sighed and she leaned back "she was crazy and amazing at the same time I enjoy her presence but she worries me but she has the best interest for her clan like I do." She smiled at the prince "I think she likes you now we should get things prepared for the long trip Valantine you may leave but Melody and the prince need to stay hear so I can talk to them about the plans for the future of this land." Valantine bowed to his queen and he swam out of the room and went back to work he had enough to do plus figuring out what to do with the two queens he was lucky that he was there that time if he wasn't then what would have happened between the two queens.

melody couldn't help but notice the mood switch,well she didn't really have a mood to begin with. she was going to follow after her captain,until she was called for by the queen. melody suppressed her groan as she dreaded her responsibilities. she of course,was simply being childish. she stood across from the queen glancing at her captain before turning back to hannah.

After the Moon Clan's Queen's exit, Nixie stood there, registering what he just witnessed. If he was correct, the jellyfish mermaid was definitely giving him death glares beyond anything he's ever witnessed before. Hannah's voice brought him back to reality. At her comments, the Prince assumed that the Queen was neutral towards the other. It seemed that she took a liking to her, but not so much. "I think she likes you," she said with a smile to Nixie, which caused the male to smile back in a much more sarcastic way. Sure, she likes me, he thought with an inner eye roll. The merman waited patiently for Hannah to fill them in on their trip, hands clasped behind his back.

Hannah glanced over at Melody and glared at her for a fraction of a second before cleaning her throat and she stood up and stood in front of them "so both of you know the situation at hand I want you Melody to get to know the towns people show them our culture and our ways of life can you do this." Her voice was cold and heartless nothing like what she really acted like. She turned to Nixie and bowed her head to him and she looked at him and took a deep breath "sadly your job is going to be harder I need you to learn how they run there land and there royal family I want you to get close to them and show them what we do." She took a deep breath and rubbed her head she wasn't feeling good and this wasn't helping her illness what so ever.

melody was a little disappointed,she wanted to be with the queen. yet she was perfectly fine with getting to know the towns people. showing them there ways was a what troubled her. one thing that was not a secret about the moonclan was there love for their traditions. she would half to start out simple,perhaps sing them there traditional songs, for starters,before going on to showing them something more controversy.

Aria swam around the reef, a book in her hand. As she read she made sure to be alert at the same time and dodged everything that got in her way. She turned the page carefully and read on. She eventually became so lost in the book that she forgot to dogde. Aria hit a large rock, head first, and floated down. She landed on the soft sand and closed her book, making sure to save her page before doing so. She rubbed the top of her head painfully and sighed. "I really need to pay more attention." She scolded herself and swam upwards. She cast one glance at the rock then swam around it and headed to her cave.

Once she got there Aria pushed through the seaweed which dangled heavily at the entrance, allowing her privacy. She swam over to her book shelf and placed her book among the many others. She sighed softly then left her cave and went for a little adventure.

Kila wanted nothing more than to retreat to the darkness of the Aiken cruise liner she called home. She of course had other priorities at the moment. She would have to consult her king about this agreement she was in with the queen of the sun clan. She made her way to the caves. If she could not find him before it got dark she would be in a terrible mood. She was usaly reserved not having any emotion. Yet when she did have a tempet it was nothing to mess with

Youhei

Youhei had spent much of the day secluded from many of the others. He had a lot on his mind and wanted the time to think it over on his own. Apart from that, he had given the young merfolk he tutored the day off. The king knew he'd been riding them pretty hard, so he knew that a day of rest would do all their young minds good. After spending some time in the reef, he made his way to the caves that he frequented during the later hours of the day. Youhei's people knew that if they needed anything from him, the caves were where to find him. The dark majesty of the main cave was his favorite, as it held it's own smaller reef that was fed by the minimal sunlight that would filter through the top of the rocks. The king took to moving about this smaller reef, waiting for anyone that might be searching for him.​