mermaid clan (spots open)

you saw that kitsune thought that we mermaids are patient and kind? lol melody is the only kind soul we have,and she is anything but calm.

I think that's why I made him that way. He's that one odd one out~ :3

well Valantine is calm and collected but I swear that if the shark hits him one more time he will lose it lol

I think that's why I made him that way. He's that one odd one out~ :3
he is for your clan, thier a bunch of lunatics. as for moon clan you would fit right in with the royalty and workers,not so much the warriors tho. they are quiet in the silent but deadly kind of way. kila is stands out for being quiet but thats because not only is she quiet,but she seems to have this whole eerie silence that she carries around her.

well Valantine is calm and collected but I swear that if the shark hits him one more time he will lose it lol
im debating if i should have melody "like" you are not. she is going to like everyone by the way. She keeps true to her species thats for shore( see what i did thier?) if you haven't guessed she has a crush on kila right now, think i'll move to val next,then so forth and so forth.

I think that's a good idea to have her like him because they are compatible in many ways

lol well what if melody likes the prince in the end and Kila like Valantine

Well, I will be waiting.

The part where I turn into an Albatross is alright right? I mean, they are more land-based and sky-based than the other Moon Clan guys.

Well, I will be waiting.

The part where I turn into an Albatross is alright right? I mean, they are more land-based and sky-based than the other Moon Clan guys.
actually now that i think about it,you turning into a bird just made my job a whole lot simpler.

4cb4aa0e60edfe6738346d924b0bc2a5.jpg

name:
Aria

personality:
Aria is a quiet girl but is very brave. She is fierce in battle and arguments and never gives up. She is kind when you first meet her but you'll soon notice she keeps everyone at a distance. Aria is loyal and trustworthy but that's only after she finally allows you to be close to her heart. She is free spirited and doesn't like to be held down or held back. Aria give her all in everything and would protect those she holds close with her life if needed. She is very smart as well.

bio:
When Aria was younger she was always messing around near the shore. One day though, she was spotted by a human and they became friends. Her mom found out though and banned her from ever getting close to the shore. Because of this Aria became who she is today cause she fears of something similar happening. She decided to aid her people and not let others distract her.

clan:
Moon

Princess

abilities:
Other than Aria being very quick and smart, she has the ability to read other people's mind if there within 3 feet of her

powers:
She can turn into a dolphin
images

weapons:
images

Sweets
Tricking people

dislikes:
Being thought less of
Pollution
Boats

other:
Nope

4cb4aa0e60edfe6738346d924b0bc2a5.jpg

name:
Aria

personality:
Aria is a quiet girl but is very brave. She is fierce in battle and arguments and never gives up. She is kind when you first meet her but you'll soon notice she keeps everyone at a distance. Aria is loyal and trustworthy but that's only after she finally allows you to be close to her heart. She is free spirited and doesn't like to be held down or held back. Aria give her all in everything and would protect those she holds close with her life if needed. She is very smart as well.

bio:
When Aria was younger she was always messing around near the shore. One day though, she was spotted by a human and they became friends. Her mom found out though and banned her from ever getting close to the shore. Because of this Aria became who she is today cause she fears of something similar happening. She decided to aid her people and not let others distract her.

clan:
Moon

Princess

abilities:
Other than Aria being very quick and smart, she has the ability to read other people's mind if there within 3 feet of her

powers:
She can turn into a dolphin
images

weapons:
images

Sweets
Tricking people

dislikes:
Being thought less of
Pollution
Boats

other:
Nope
accepted

Okay so I'm carina is going to be out for a while. We all need to decide how we plan to move forward

Hi! Is this RP still accepting characters? I noticed you need males and I would love to fill in the role of the king of the moon clan, if it's still open.

[BCOLOR=transparent]name:[/BCOLOR]
Youhei
[BCOLOR=transparent]age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]appearance:[/BCOLOR]
merman__rin_king_of_the_oceans_by_asano_nee-d69l964.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]personality:[/BCOLOR]
Generally quiet and observant at first, Youhei takes awhile to warm up to anyone new. He has a passion for learning and an equal one for teaching. He isn't very easy to incite to anger, but once he is enraged he can be very dangerous. Youhei rarely speaks aloud, but when he does it's because he needs to be heard.
[BCOLOR=transparent]bio:[/BCOLOR]
Youhei had a normal upbringing, as most other moon clan merfolk. His family was well-off, so education came readily to him. The young merman learned fast and his knack for politics made him eligible to assume the former king's throne. He has held the position for several years and while there is tension between his people and those of the Sun Clan, he'd like to see the truce strengthened.
[BCOLOR=transparent]clan:[/BCOLOR]
Moon Clan
[BCOLOR=transparent]rank:[/BCOLOR]
King
[BCOLOR=transparent]abilities:[/BCOLOR]
Youhei is telepathic and it is through his telepathy that he prefers to speak with others.
[BCOLOR=transparent]powers:[/BCOLOR]
Youhei is able to turn into a Clearfin Lionfish.
7883220198_b746581397.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]weapons:[/BCOLOR]
A pair of short-swords.
[BCOLOR=transparent]likes:[/BCOLOR]
Teaching
Spending time alone in the reef
Watching over his people

[BCOLOR=transparent]dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
The tensions between the Moon and Sun Clans
Sea snakes
Getting near humans

[BCOLOR=transparent]other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Youhei is venomous, just as his fish form is. He will sting if he feels threatened enough and has done so before.[/BCOLOR]

Name: Remy
Appearance:
2eyurlg.jpg

Personality: Debater (ENTP)
Knowledgable | Quick thinker | Insensitive | Intolerant | Charismatic
Remy loves learning, wether it's going to be useful or not. The main reason why, he just finds random things fascinating. That's why, when he has free time, he would spend it in a library. Reading is his favourite pass time, so people would often have to remind him that he has things to do because he gets too lost in the moment. Though he'll be quite cranky if he's stopped in the middle of a good part, especially if it's the climax.

As a debater, Remy also likes challenges. They're an inconvenience, yes, but he loves solving them anyway. He'd even start arguments with others to see if he has what it takes to defeat them in a battle of wits. It's all for fun though, and he's smart enough to know when to hold his tongue. That includes no starting useless bantering with anyone with a high position from the opposite clan. But if they show to be resilient, he'd reconsider.

Remy is rational, so rational that he often doesn't see why he hurts others because of something he said. He sometimes attacks personal matters in serious debates, and usually doesn't know wether he harms someone in the process. The only way for him to back off is if you tell him up front. Even then, he'd most likely see them as weak. He unconsciously protects them though, this is probably because he's being a hypocrite and is actually soft-hearted himself.

He doesn't like the ignorant, especially when he's asking for suggestions. Giving him a stupid answer would cause him to find them unworthy of his attention. Both the idea and the merperson. Any suggestion can be useless to him unless it has a reason. Backing up an idea with information and reason would make him recognize it as appropriate for the situation, even if he might disagree with it. Screw this up once, he'll disregard them until a more 'intelligent' suggestion is added by said merperson.

Like stated before, Remy is a quick thinker, thus he has a way with words and uses it often when dealing with foreign affairs. He can use his charm amoung his peers as well, but he knows that most of people that work with him know that he's being fake. The only reason he doesn't put on the facade near them is because he finds it stressful. He had done this in the earlier years of his kingship, but never repeated it again.

Bio:
Remy was a scholar before he was coronated. He doesn't remember much about his past because he didn't really care for it, he much rathered study other things. What I'm trying to say is, Remy's past barely crafted what he is. But even so, he still acknowledges it. All he can reminiss about was that he was abandoned by his parents when he was 16, only to be saved by a kind librarian. He didn't blame whoever his parents were, but thankful instead. He likes what he has now, and doesn't want to change it for a little lost love.
Clan: Sun
Abilities: Can make his scales turn into iron for a short period of time
Powers: Electrolocation, but only if he closes his eyes
Weapons: None
- Books
- Bantering

Dislikes:
- Ignorance
- Soft-hearted
- Sleep​

Reactions: aja maji