mermaid clan (spots open)

okay the captain, also if you have a problem with poachers that would be a reason for the royal members of each clan to interact,its moons clans duty to keep them in check,but no need to kila has all ready sent a message to the queen to meet with her involving some sharks so she will come to you this time

i that if things get to bad then that will be a reason for them to interact do you want there to be a war or no ?

well i can't tell you what she wants until we get both kings and another warrior for moon clan

once we get a more warriors for each clan and one king for either i will bring in the third clan. this is the evil, dark, powerful and feared clan. so yeah the fun one. once a king is set players are open to reserve a member.

Well, this looks pretty interesting. I like simple RPs that don't require too much dedication, but a little more dedication than usual.

Plus I have a truckload of mermaid images.

Can I be a rogue mermaid? A mermaid who does not belong to either clan, but can use both clan's ability to some extent?

If so, I intend for this - my character can transform into two states - human and beast. Other than these, her abilities and traits are more oriented to Moon Clan fighters - beast transformation and grand combat skills.

Last edited:
i don't know it's kind of a stretch. the clans are not made simply because they chose loyalties. there are mermaids on both sides who would love to join the other clan,but they don't simply because they are different species. It would be like a shark hanging out with fish,which is why the clans don't mix. Now mermaids are suppose to be social creatures they live longer when together. Also (and this is a spoiler) mermaids who have both traits of either clans are the big mystery of the third clan,and not open yet. Now you can be a rogue,but you have to choose a species so only one ability.

Well, this looks pretty interesting. I like simple RPs that don't require too much dedication, but a little more dedication than usual.

Plus I have a truckload of mermaid images.

Can I be a rogue mermaid? A mermaid who does not belong to either clan, but can use both clan's ability to some extent?

If so, I intend for this - my character can transform into two states - human and beast. Other than these, her abilities and traits are more oriented to Moon Clan fighters - beast transformation and grand combat skills.
if you are still interested,then go on and make your character the way you wanted him/her to be. and i will see if i can incorporate you into the storyline without bring in the third clan. To be on the safe side i would make two characters,so that you can at least rp as one while i do some plot magic,but this is just an suggestion.

[BCOLOR=transparent]name:[/BCOLOR]
Nixie
[BCOLOR=transparent]age:[/BCOLOR]
18 years old
[BCOLOR=transparent]appearance:[/BCOLOR]
eas___male_mermaid_by_youkiosu_chan-d5bzmcz.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]personality:[/BCOLOR]
Shy - While mermaids/mermen are social creatures by nature, Nixie is less social than the average merman. It takes a while for him to warm up to others, especially if you're a complete stranger to him. He's not one to start conversations or to keep them going. He likes to keep to himself in majority situations and needs a real push to go out and be social with other underwater sea creatures.
Open - Nixie isn't the type to set his mind on one thing and not let anyone else change it. He's one who likes to listen to others' thoughts and ideas and take them into consideration. He loves to hear and see from others' perspective and see what they're seeing. New pieces of knowledge are always welcomed in his mind. He will never close himself off to new ideas and likes to discover and try new things.
Short-Tempered - While the merman is kind, patient, and tranquil, he does have one wicked temper. Much like a storm, there is a calm before the chaos hits with full power. And, while he doesn't stay angry for long, the short period of time that he is, things are destroyed and people might be terrified. He looses all sense of logic and acts on pure, unadulterated rage. Majority of the time, his power becomes out of control and cause a giant mess that he'd clean up with multiple apologies after he'd calm down.
[BCOLOR=transparent]bio:[/BCOLOR]
Nixie hasn't had that much of an interesting life. He's lived his life as much as any other merman or mermaid. He was always the one off at the sidelines, watching the other kids have fun with one another. They would invite him, but he would politely decline. As he began to get older, he learned more and more about himself. For example, his abilities and powers. And his sexuality. When he was fourteen years old, he was elected as Prince of the Sun Clan. Even now, he doesn't understand how he gained the position. Ever since then, though, he's been Prince of the Sun Clan.
[BCOLOR=transparent]clan:[/BCOLOR]
Sun Clan
[BCOLOR=transparent]rank:[/BCOLOR]
Prince
[BCOLOR=transparent]abilities:[/BCOLOR]
• Is a fast swimmer
• Has a good singing voice
• Can sense changes (temperature, speed, etc.) in the water around him
[BCOLOR=transparent]powers:[/BCOLOR]
• Water Bearer (Can control water)
• Receives short glimpses of the future
[BCOLOR=transparent]weapons:[/BCOLOR]
N/A
[BCOLOR=transparent]likes:[/BCOLOR]
+ Dolphins
+ Singing
+ Using his powers
[BCOLOR=transparent]dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
– Fighting
– Being angry
– Socializing
[BCOLOR=transparent]other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]• He hates the attention that he gets as Prince[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]• He likes mermaids and mermen (a.k.a he's bisexual)[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Diomedea
Appearance: Imagine this picture without the horns. She can easily form a scaly, white tail in place of legs, and easily retract the scaly, feathery, waxy wings back into her body.
5yPnzVj.jpg

Personality: Diomedea is hard-headed and stubborn. She refuses to allow anyone but herself to change her mind. However, she knows when to quit, and she definitely knows when the best time to run away is. She is violent when provoked, despite the fact that she is not one who likes violence. She is curious about many things.
Bio: Her mother was once a member of the Moon Clan, and had the ability to transform into a Pelican. Her father was a former Sun Clan member. Both were exiled before they met and fell in love on the same day. After spending some time together trying to escape the terror of the order of the Mermaid Clans, they settled down to have a litter of eggs that the mother later laid on the surface.
Afterwards, Diomedea hatched from one of the eggs in an Albatross form one night, quickly transforming into a human to live in the wilderness of the land, and occasionally transforming into a mermaid to return to sea.
Until this day, she in unaware of her purpose, but she continuously traverses both land and sea like a nomad, meeting all kinds of people, beasts and mermaids.
Clan: N/A, rogue
Abilities: She is heavily skilled in the combat prowess, specifically hand-to hand-combat. She knows how to walk underwater pretty well, and swims even better. Since her animal form is a flight-based bird that hovers above the surface, she is also good with flight.
Powers: She can transform into two states - a bare human state and an albatross state. All her forms can breathe in the deep blue sea and on land. In her animal form, she can squawk and call forth her fellow seabirds to attack foes.
Weapons: N/A
dislikes: Being under any form of monarchy, being bossed around, and last but not least, bad people who contaminate the sea.
Other: Lacking a sense of law, as well as possessing a more land-adapted animal form, she spends more time above the surface than other mermaids.

[BCOLOR=transparent]name:[/BCOLOR]
Nixie
[BCOLOR=transparent]age:[/BCOLOR]
18 years old
[BCOLOR=transparent]appearance:[/BCOLOR]
eas___male_mermaid_by_youkiosu_chan-d5bzmcz.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]personality:[/BCOLOR]
Shy - While mermaids/mermen are social creatures by nature, Nixie is less social than the average merman. It takes a while for him to warm up to others, especially if you're a complete stranger to him. He's not one to start conversations or to keep them going. He likes to keep to himself in majority situations and needs a real push to go out and be social with other underwater sea creatures.
Open - Nixie isn't the type to set his mind on one thing and not let anyone else change it. He's one who likes to listen to others' thoughts and ideas and take them into consideration. He loves to hear and see from others' perspective and see what they're seeing. New pieces of knowledge are always welcomed in his mind. He will never close himself off to new ideas and likes to discover and try new things.
Short-Tempered - While the merman is kind, patient, and tranquil, he does have one wicked temper. Much like a storm, there is a calm before the chaos hits with full power. And, while he doesn't stay angry for long, the short period of time that he is, things are destroyed and people might be terrified. He looses all sense of logic and acts on pure, unadulterated rage. Majority of the time, his power becomes out of control and cause a giant mess that he'd clean up with multiple apologies after he'd calm down.
[BCOLOR=transparent]bio:[/BCOLOR]
Nixie hasn't had that much of an interesting life. He's lived his life as much as any other merman or mermaid. He was always the one off at the sidelines, watching the other kids have fun with one another. They would invite him, but he would politely decline. As he began to get older, he learned more and more about himself. For example, his abilities and powers. And his sexuality. When he was fourteen years old, he was elected as Prince of the Sun Clan. Even now, he doesn't understand how he gained the position. Ever since then, though, he's been Prince of the Sun Clan.
[BCOLOR=transparent]clan:[/BCOLOR]
Sun Clan
[BCOLOR=transparent]rank:[/BCOLOR]
Prince
[BCOLOR=transparent]abilities:[/BCOLOR]
• Is a fast swimmer
• Has a good singing voice
• Can sense changes (temperature, speed, etc.) in the water around him
[BCOLOR=transparent]powers:[/BCOLOR]
• Water Bearer (Can control water)
• Receives short glimpses of the future
[BCOLOR=transparent]weapons:[/BCOLOR]
N/A
[BCOLOR=transparent]likes:[/BCOLOR]
+ Dolphins
+ Singing
+ Using his powers
[BCOLOR=transparent]dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
– Fighting
– Being angry
– Socializing
[BCOLOR=transparent]other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]• He hates the attention that he gets as Prince[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]• He likes mermaids and mermen (a.k.a he's bisexual)[/BCOLOR]​
kind and tranquil? pfffffffffft let me tell you something the two queens are anything but kind and calm to each other. you are accepted.

Reactions: Kitsune
Name: Diomedea
Appearance: Imagine this picture without the horns. She can easily form a scaly, white tail in place of legs, and easily retract the scaly, feathery, waxy wings back into her body.
5yPnzVj.jpg

Personality: Diomedea is hard-headed and stubborn. She refuses to allow anyone but herself to change her mind. However, she knows when to quit, and she definitely knows when the best time to run away is. She is violent when provoked, despite the fact that she is not one who likes violence. She is curious about many things.
Bio: Her mother was once a member of the Moon Clan, and had the ability to transform into a Pelican. Her father was a former Sun Clan member. Both were exiled before they met and fell in love on the same day. After spending some time together trying to escape the terror of the order of the Mermaid Clans, they settled down to have a litter of eggs that the mother later laid on the surface.
Afterwards, Diomedea hatched from one of the eggs in an Albatross form one night, quickly transforming into a human to live in the wilderness of the land, and occasionally transforming into a mermaid to return to sea.
Until this day, she in unaware of her purpose, but she continuously traverses both land and sea like a nomad, meeting all kinds of people, beasts and mermaids.
Clan: N/A, rogue
Abilities: She is heavily skilled in the combat prowess, specifically hand-to hand-combat. She knows how to walk underwater pretty well, and swims even better. Since her animal form is a flight-based bird that hovers above the surface, she is also good with flight.
Powers: She can transform into two states - a bare human state and an albatross state. All her forms can breathe in the deep blue sea and on land. In her animal form, she can squawk and call forth her fellow seabirds to attack foes.
Weapons: N/A
dislikes: Being under any form of monarchy, being bossed around, and last but not least, bad people who contaminate the sea.
Other: Lacking a sense of law, as well as possessing a more land-adapted animal form, she spends more time above the surface than other mermaids.
so i am working on getting you in your bio isn't going to exactly work. you mother and father wouldn't be kicked out or rejected from either clans simply cus they loved each other. during the festivals its very common for the to races to hook up,plus thier have been short moments of peace when the past king and queen of either clan fell in love with each other. but its okay,i can work something out with a storyline i was working on. you will be alerted when i can fit you in.

just come into the meeting or something say something about needing hannah or something

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm...anyone have any ideas on how I should jump in?
you are in luck it is a perfect time to jump in for you. the queen of the moon clan and sun clan and the other prince/warrior are in a meeting,. everyone is thier right now,the queens are flexing their power and giving subtle threats, and the sun queen's brother is trying to keep the peace,it would make since if you the prince would simply pop in.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
( I can just picture the moon queen try all sorts of ways to get Valantine to talk lol thank fully hes smart and just did

she was going to sting the shark,that was her next plan. Even tho she holds some fondness for glenda(and she is the only one lol) she doesn't want people to think she is like her in anyway.