[BCOLOR=transparent]sun clan:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]king:closed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]queen:closed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]prince/princess:Closed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]warriors:two spots open[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]workers:open[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]age:(you are an adult at 13 can live to be 300)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]appearance:(pic or description, also moon clan your mermaid has to have resemble your creature.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]personality:(at least three sentences, but i love them to be lengthy.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]bio:(if you want it to be a secret then pm me.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]clan:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]rank:(king, queen, prince, princess, warrior,worker)*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]powers: (sun clan-magic moon clan-your creature)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]weapons:(if you have one, some like to rely on their creature form to fight)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]likes:(at least three)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]dislikes: (at least three)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]other:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*the royal "family" doesn't have to be a family. the prince and princess are simply mermaids that were born with the ability the royals posses. the queen and king as well do not have to be married, tho it is prudent they at least pretend to get along,they are chosen from the previous king and queen[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
name:kila

appearance:
0ef24b5962fa37ac508e231998ce4602.jpg

personality: kila is is know to be very dark . she is a rare sight to see and when she is seen,she brings with her an eerie silence. Kila is actually quite kind and gentle. she soft spoken, but distant. she is rarely seen during the day,and prefers to be by herself. She can be found in trenches and in no mans land. if she is in her creature form it is clear she doesn't want to be bothered.
bio:nothing is known about kila. in fact kila has never been seen in her mermaid form until she was made queen.

clan:moon

abilities: kila is not a fighter, nor is she particularly fast or strong. she does have venom,but has never stung anyone before.

powers: she turns into a jellyfish
jellyfish%20artwork%20apofiss%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_42.jpg

weapons:none

being alone
silence

dislikes:
large crowds
sun clan
disrespect.

other: Don't let kila's quietness fool you. Se is a rather hot tempered when people step out of line,and loves the attention she gets now that shes queen.

like a young mermaid who lost her parents and is taken in by one of the family royals or fighters nor something like that

oh yes sure okay which clan? cus i'm a queen in moon clan and a warrior in sun clan

which one wold work better for you ? because I am going to have multiple characters so I think moon clan if that't okay

but you do not have to be taken in by me tho.but i won't mind to take you in

okay i was hoping you would say that, my character kila would seem like the type to take some one in

name: Sidda
appearance:
787x1113_12573_%E6%B5%B7%E5%BA%95%E5%A5%87%E7%BC%98_2d_illustration_fantasy_octopus_mermaid_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

(shes the one that looks like the octopus)
personality: Sidda is very quiet around people she dos't know along with animals and mostly everything that moves it takes her a long time to open up to somebody or something and once she makes a connection with somebody she stays attached to them at the hip never leaving there side and when she does its only for a short period of time. Sidda usually puts on a brave face and will try anything once but behind the smile and the happy appearance she suffers from depression about losing her family and fears losing everyone around her so she goes into panic attacks at random times and disperses having to face the demons in her mind all by herself but she never allows anybody to see that part of her.
bio: 10 years after Sidda was born into a fighting family she lost her entire family to a shark attack that had wondered to far and her family tried to guide them back to there home but the sharks viewed them as predators and killed them all her two parents and three brothers she was left all alone to fend for herself she was luckily able to escape the sharks but at the cost of one of her fins so she is slower than other mermaids her age. She traveled around for a while staying where she cold and surviving on her own for a year until she found the moon clan where she is watching them and thinking about joining.
clan: moon clan
abilities: sidda can turn invisible
powers: octopus
baby_octopus_food2.jpg

weapons: a small dagger
dislikes: large groups, sharks, her mind
other: she has a pet starfish named (fish)

name: Lucus
appearance:
Maccus_head-520x350.jpg

personality: Lucus is very hard headed and never takes no for an answer he will find a way to do what he wants even if it puts him and his fellow fighters at risk but he never leaves a man behind no matter what. He will give up his life to protect his clan and the animals that he protects even if it means death his presence on the outside it is dark and cold but inside he is very carrying and will only show his true emotions to a few people that he feels truly connected to.
bio: Lucus grew up with a fighter family and when he was 13 he was sent out to train with hammer head sharks to become a better fighter and to learn more about his inner animal he came back to a position as a fighter and has been working for the royal family since he was 50.
clan: moon clan
abilities: can blow a bubble that traps his enemies into it and cause them to die from dehydration
powers: hammerhead shark
large-Hammerhead-Shark-photo.jpg

weapons:( a trident
dislikes: loud people, weak people, star fish
other:

the next two are twins so I'm going to put them in the same cs sheet

name: Hannah/ Valantine
appearance:
mermaids_and_angels_by_lunarsparks-d467839.jpg

Merman.jpg

personality: Hannah is very caring and sweet to everyone around her and she takes care of those who are weaker than her and she protects them from the moon clan along with there fears. She is very outgoing and hard headed when her mind is set on something it never changes and she will do the thing no matter what the price is. She is also very agressive to people who are rude or threats to her people and to herself. Valantine is very carying but quiet he takes care of problems that bother him and his sister but he goes into fits of rages when things dont go according to plan or when he is deep in thought and somebody interupts him. His anger gets the better of him and he sees red and cant be stopped unless Hannah is with him.
bio: The twins were the children of the previous king and queen of the sun clan and Hannah took the role of queen when her mother died and her brother took the harder route as a fighter the two of them make a good pair but sibling rivalry gets the better of them sometimes but they always take care of the people first.
clan: sun clan
abilities: she can read minds/ he can increase his strength
powers: healing
weapons:none/ a harpoon
likes: people smiling, animals, reading/ training, his family, day light
dislikes: pain, the night, moon clan/ hurt people, the night, jelly fish
other: Hannah has a pet shark named titen

Last edited by a moderator:
your last two...... is it me or is that a personal attack on my character. With both queens being so different i smell a war at hand. excepted very good characters,hopefully moon clans king will keep the peace. we shall seee

I didn;t mean for it to be a personal attack I just wanted them to be different but they have had a bad expirence with jellyfish im sorry

its fine. you may post whenever you like.

name:melody
appearance:
tumblr_lzeuhoqMZK1ro2qx9o1_500.jpg

personality:melody is cheerful and playful. She loves to explore and fits the perfect image for a young mermaid in sun clan:carefree,always happy,follows her heart,and loves to explore. in fact her family was very confused when she decided to be a warrior considering her love for moon clan. it is true she has a love for everyone and doesn't really understand the rivalry. sometimes she even forgets there is one and often gets scolded for playing with the young rebels that cross over rather than taking them back home (there is this ritual that almost every one in the moon clan does before turning 13 where they cross over,usually the sun clan just hands them back over to the queen or king)

bio: melody was always a loving care free mermaid. one day when she was 13 she ventured far of from her clan grounds and saw for the first time a whale. most mermaids of her clan go to here the whales songs,but this was different,she could understand them. as well as dolphins and other mammals of the sea. because of this she became a warrior,tho it wasn't something easy. before melody became one she had do do some soul searching, could she go to war with the the other clan if needed? when she turned 20 she finally decided that for her queen she would do anything.
clan:sun
abilities: melody heals faster in the sun, and if their is enough light from the moon(i.e. full moon)
powers: sea mammal influence.
weapons:spear
exploring
manatees

dislikes:
border patrol
sharks(they are a constant pest when on migration duty)
fighting
other:melody's biggest goal is to rank high enough so she can go arctic migrations,those on that list are rarely home, which means for her no more border patrol!

Last edited:
have u made an ic
would you like your warrior to be captain? i mean after all he is of royal blood so i have to give him some perks since his magic is stronger.