Mermaid #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara nodded. with that she rested on the rock for the night. She was still asleep come sunrise the next morning. Though her tail was replaced with legs. She lay on her rock naked.

Johnny was laying in the sand, sleeping in after a long trip of sleeping on nothing but a stiff wooden boat that offered little comfort…Plus, his dreams had a new image: Kieara. She came into his mind the entire time, except she had legs, and they were living normal lives…Well, then Johnny climbed up, awakening, as he turned to look at the mermaid: who was now just a regular girl. Convinced he was dreaming, he checked on his boat, and hurried the girl into town, where he rented a room at the local Inn, tucking Kieara into bed and even hiring a Doctor to help.

-

The Doctor was inspecting Kieara's legs, checking for any anomalies…Johnny himself was in town, trying to make some cash.

Kieara had been asleep the entire time. She was exhausted after being hurt the day before. She didn't stir when he took her to a motel and such, and only moved when the doctor began his work. Soon enough she was rested and came to to see a strange man looking at her. She yelped and tried to back away. That was when she realized she had legs. She paled and screamed before fainting.

And so, later into the day, Johnny eventually returned to find the doctor had reported Kieara was fine now, but may have some potential mental problems as a result of whatever had recently happened. Worried, Johnny decided to take a break from his business in town, and stay with Kieara a while to make sure she could fit back into society…and if worst came to worst, he'd give the mermaid dream he had a shot. But, he didn't want to, strangely enough, something inside of him telling him he had to keep the girl with him...

-

"Kie?" He spoke, creaking the door open. "It's me, Johnny: how do you feel?..."

Kieara was terrified. She was backed into the headboard of the bed her new legs curled to her chest. "J-johnny?" she asked. "I'm scared...." she admitted. "How'd I get here? Why do I have legs now?" She asked. "I don't know what to do with them,......" She spoke to him in a panic. She'd bitten the doctor before he left wanting him to leave her alone.

"I…don't know. I guess it's some kind of magic. Do you know anyone that might have any idea on how this works?" Johnny asked Kieara. "This is all too bizarre for me to comprehend…Do you think you can walk?…I may have to carry you again…"

He looked at his own feet nervously. If this girl really was a mermaid, then the process of walking wouldn't be anywhere near familiar for her.

Kieara looked up at him. "No...No I don't...." she spoke. She then moved so her toes touched the floor. "I will try." She'd observed him walking and was going to attempt it. She reached out and gripped his arm. She then pulled herself up so that she stood and wobbled. She gasped as she fell. She couldn't even balance yet.

Johnny caught the girl just in time, before lifting her up. He looked up into her eyes very seriously, as if to trust him, as he sat her back down on the bed, and took her ankles, making the walking motions, bending her knees to prepare her to walk.

"I hope you won't forget how to swim with a tail after this…" He sighed, helping the girl learn the practice of locomotion.

"i hope not too..." she spoke to him. She let him help her and smiled. "Thank you..." She spoke to him happily. She then tried again. She maade it a couple steps, then she stumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.