Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh. hahahaha sounds good to me! :3

Based on your characters' responses, Jaws is the place for them.

I guess my character's answers must have been too much of an asshole! Heh.
Ok, anyway I filled in the HouFac section.

I guess my character's answers must have been too much of an asshole! Heh.
Ok, anyway I filled in the HouFac section.
All Jaws aren't assholes lol, they could be really driven.

Hmmm...

I seem to have quite a number of things in common with Shattered Secrets!
Jaws together as well. Excellent!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry! Been jumping train to train today in order to get back home for the holidays! I will work on my CS tonight and have it into you soon!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry! Been jumping train to train today in order to get back home for the holidays! I will work on my CS tonight and have it into you soon!
TRAIN FROM WHERE, TELL ME NOW, COINCIDENCES MUST BE CHECKED

I'm sorry for the wait, I'm almost done with my CS, it just needs some tweaking. I'll have it up before it gets too late tomorrow. *bows repeatedly*

TRAIN FROM WHERE, TELL ME NOW, COINCIDENCES MUST BE CHECKED
Haha Hi there! Why of course they must be! I've been studying abroad in Japan so I flew to Canada and have been train hopping from there all the way to Wyoming.. Let me just say... Phew. Tiring business with all the pushing and shoving to get in with yourself and luggage in one piece lol. ^^ What about you??

Was it the Hype Train to Awesomeville?
4173761-0908040924-bolds.png

Haha Hi there! Why of course they must be! I've been studying abroad in Japan so I flew to Canada and have been train hopping from there all the way to Wyoming.. Let me just say... Phew. Tiring business with all the pushing and shoving to get in with yourself and luggage in one piece lol. ^^ What about you??
Boyfriend is on a train from college, making sure it wasn't a freak coincidence.

Was bored at work today, so I thought up cool superhero powers.

I made this one up for a superhero RP in the next one I will be in.

Psionic Tapping- The power to tap in all the different psychic powers, but only being able to use one a day, and you won't know what the power is until you use it. I think that power would be cool as ever xD.

Psionic Tapping- The power to tap in all the different psychic powers, but only being able to use one a day, and you won't know what the power is until you use it. I think that power would be cool as ever xD.

That sounds like a fun power to have!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
That sounds like a fun power to have!
Yeah, and it has a weakness... since most rps wouldn't let someone have that type of power without a big weakness in play, not being able to know what power you get until you use it, that is a great weakness. It's like a Bag of Candy, lol there might always be a bad candy in their lol. I would also of course have to roll a dice in the ooc to know what power my char would get.

Psionics...how ironic :O

...I have to stop being so cryptic lmbo

Yeah, and it has a weakness... since most rps wouldn't let someone have that type of power without a big weakness in play, not being able to know what power you get until you use it, that is a great weakness. It's like a Bag of Dicks, lol there might always be a bad dick in there lol. I would also of course have to roll a dice in the ooc to know what power my char would get.
Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.